User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 03:42   #1
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all
new round

When is the next round starting, and is the current and next one gonna be free?

I've been wondering for a while, ive been doing RPing in forums for 2 years or so and i never played the game do to paying things.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 03:53   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: new round

There is a free speedgame approaching (read the announcements for details)

PA:Round 13 dates have not yet been announced due to Spinner being in hospital and it therefore being impossible to finalise them. -- As soon as we know you'll know.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 20:05   #3
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: new round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disrupter
When is the next round starting, and is the current and next one gonna be free?

I've been wondering for a while, ive been doing RPing in forums for 2 years or so and i never played the game do to paying things.
You really should get on irc and try to get into an alliance, there are plenty of alliances out there that help members with payment etc.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote