User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 20 Jan 2005, 19:11   #1
ce417

ce417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Me very confussed

Okay, I've created a planet and all that. Now how do I play? I mean now that the planet is created what do I do? How can I control it and play the game? This thing is really confusing and what are rounds? (I'm new in case you can't tell) I am so sorry to everyone for this.
ce417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 19:22   #2
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Me very confussed

At the minute you cant play till this speedgame(just a weekend speedgame see announcements thread)
And round 12 of planetarion recently ended a few weeks ago and we are awaiting round 13 which should be due next month sometime.
As for what a round is, its sort of like a football season as in were in are 13th season of planetarion soon and season 12 just finished( dont know if that makes sense) and the thing you have signed up for now is called a speedgame which is 1 minute ticks instead of 1 hours ticks but wont be starting till saturday morning.
If you can use the com unit for irc then use it as plenty of ppl can help you just type /join #planetarion
and go from there.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 00:17   #3
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

If you are currently signed up the game will start to tick at 11:00 GMT (UK) running at 1 min / tick on Saturday morning.

Please see this announcement for details about the timings and dates of the speedgame thsi weekend.
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 07:35   #4
Troglodyte

Troglodyte is an unknown quantity at this point

PA should REALLY create an informative INTERACTIVE Help File ...

a little flash (swf file) file where the noob can expierence the basic PA experience
help get the NooBs up to spead !
Troglodyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 16:16   #5
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Use the manual for now
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2005, 19:19   #6
Pinkerton
doo doo dah

Pinkerton can only hope to improve

ALso use the free credit given to you to upgrade your planet.

1)intiate asteroids to mine resources

2)use resources to build ships

3)use ships to attack and steal asteroids from other planets

4)build more ships...steal more asteroids
Pinkerton is offline   Reply With Quote