User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 13:33   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
what shoul i do...

i bought a new case off of ebay from some guy.. then the following day a DVDRW came in the post from him..i hadnt ordered it so i presumed it was a admin balls up.

about 5 mins ago i recieved an email saying that he made a balls up and could i please send him it back and he will refund the postage..

should i send it back and do the honest thing

or

should i not send it back

if you think i shouldnt send him it back can ya give me a good exscuse to put in the email to him as to why i cant send it back

cheers guys

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 13:34   #2
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: what shoul i do...

i would send it back, but then, i'm far too honest and nice for this world.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 13:38   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 13:40   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if you're english you'll be committing a crime if you deny him his access to it.
he can also sue you for its return.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 13:58   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:10   #6
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Make the world a better place.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:14   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Make the world a better place.
Initiate the second coming of Jesus?

Actually,

Would that involve someone initiating the second cumming of Joseph?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:17   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i recommend you send it back to him, and be happy he would refund the postage cost
chances are you'll get a glowing feedback report on ebay for it and possibly if you`re lucky some extra cash as a thank you with your case
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:48   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Send it back to him. It's sod's law that he's a 7 foot rugby player - who now has your address.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:49   #10
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Send it back to him. It's sod's law that he's a 7 foot rugby player - who now has your address.
your probably right lol

i will send him an email before he comes and kills me lol

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 15:55   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Send it back. He clearly knows where you live and you never know, this DVDRW could be his way of burning his sick snuff films onto a playable format so he can wank over them concealed in his attic, covered in cling-film with a 8inch rubber dildo inserted in him. Yet you've just denied him his release. The one thing thats stopped him killing again to sate his lust. You've denied him his one last oppertunity to stop all the murders. He knows the next time he'll never gain control again. He tries to think of something else but his sick perversion keeps surfacing. He’ll end up hurting someone he loves so he desperatly tries to isolate himself. He cant sit still at home so he goes for a drive. He find his thoughts linger on the blood stained hammer he knows he has in the boot. He aimlessly wanders around, his blood lust getting ever more intense. He isn’t concentrating on the road now and ends up lost. He drives around, half lost, half prowling for someone he can meet out his brand of sexual deviation and mindless slaughter to. He stumbles across a signpost that looks familiar. He remembers it from the address of that wanker who never returned his DVDRW. His last hope for salvation. He puts the boot down and tears up the street, knocking cute kittens down and rolling over poor crippled children who cant get out of the way soon enough. He laughs as he has to use his recently filled windscreen water with added LemonZest™ to wash away the squirting blood.
He crashes into your driveway and kicks the door in, carrying a petrol can and his love-hammer as he goes. He storms up the stairs and finds you cowering,pleading for your life. He proceeds to batter you into semi-conciousness. He takes out a knife and slices you a few times. He laughs as he pours petrol on your wounds, scalding your very being. He finally turns you over and porks your rear like a buck in heat before finally striking a match as he reaches the big ‘o’, burning you both alive in a fit of agony.
Then you’ll wish you’d returned his DVDRW.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 17:52   #12
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Send it back. He clearly knows where you live and you never know, this DVDRW could be his way of burning his sick snuff films onto a playable format so he can wank over them concealed in his attic, covered in cling-film with a 8inch rubber dildo inserted in him. Yet you've just denied him his release. The one thing thats stopped him killing again to sate his lust. You've denied him his one last oppertunity to stop all the murders. He knows the next time he'll never gain control again. He tries to think of something else but his sick perversion keeps surfacing. He’ll end up hurting someone he loves so he desperatly tries to isolate himself. He cant sit still at home so he goes for a drive. He find his thoughts linger on the blood stained hammer he knows he has in the boot. He aimlessly wanders around, his blood lust getting ever more intense. He isn’t concentrating on the road now and ends up lost. He drives around, half lost, half prowling for someone he can meet out his brand of sexual deviation and mindless slaughter to. He stumbles across a signpost that looks familiar. He remembers it from the address of that wanker who never returned his DVDRW. His last hope for salvation. He puts the boot down and tears up the street, knocking cute kittens down and rolling over poor crippled children who cant get out of the way soon enough. He laughs as he has to use his recently filled windscreen water with added LemonZest™ to wash away the squirting blood.
He crashes into your driveway and kicks the door in, carrying a petrol can and his love-hammer as he goes. He storms up the stairs and finds you cowering,pleading for your life. He proceeds to batter you into semi-conciousness. He takes out a knife and slices you a few times. He laughs as he pours petrol on your wounds, scalding your very being. He finally turns you over and porks your rear like a buck in heat before finally striking a match as he reaches the big ‘o’, burning you both alive in a fit of agony.
Then you’ll wish you’d returned his DVDRW.
Crikey! You'd better give it back!
Unless you find that kind of thing a turn on...
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:18   #13
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A worryingly detailed reason to do the honest thing.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:42   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or a too hard attempt at POTW....
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 21:23   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: what shoul i do...

Kill him, ransack his house, and keep the game for yourself.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 21:30   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ask if he wants the DVD of him ****ing the dog that you found in the drive returned as well.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 23:50   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
or a too hard attempt at POTW....
Listen, I wrote it cause I though it'd be entertaining. Not so as I'd get nominated for some pointless poll this geekish cliqué partake in. I do like POTW now and again and it can provide some entertainment however it will never affect the reasons I post and what I post.

Plus I had been writing the same ****ing instructions on how to install software to handheld devices where customers who are too ****ing stupid to actually follow directions have messed things up so bad they accidently erase all their data then blame me for my specific instructions to do exactly the opposite of what they did. That sentance made sence, if you think not read it again.

I had reached the point where I either let off a long rant covering the darker portions of my sence of humour or I would have told every customer I encountered to take their Palm handhelds into the bath with them to clean the memory and then drop a plugged in toaster (with two slices of bread inside) into the bath with them to add the correct 'cleansing voltage', proceed to punch out my entire 'support' team of retards and college rejects, insert a desk sideways on into my utter f*ckwankcocktittyfu*kc*nt of a boss, light fire to the entire call centre and shoot several police officers I lured to the scene with reports of various bribes being handed out for fat overweight power hungry drug dealing cops.

Since I needed the job and don't plan on spending the next 25 years being anally penetrated by some hatchetfaced overweight musclehead named "Big Jim", I wrote that post.

IF THATS ALRIGHT WITH YOU.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 23:53   #18
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: what should i do...

Don't you ever talk to my Michael like that again.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 23:54   #19
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Did you get the case that you'd ordered from him?
If not then say you'll send it back to him once you've recieved what you actually ordered, or once he's confirmed it's on its way. May be a good idea to ask how much postage he's prepared to refund,although whatever he paid in the first place to send it to you would probably be the most obvious amount.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 23:54   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Don't you ever talk to my Michael like that again.
Do you want some? Do you want some of this too?!? Come on then!
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 23:55   #21
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Do you want some? Do you want some of this too?!? Come on then!
Come on then bitch! Fking bring it!
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 00:49   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Come on then bitch! Fking bring it!

Bring what?! The fact that we've now hijacked a perfectly reasonable moral dilemma thread for our own purposes? Way to go, we're now both thread stealing nobs! I hope you can live with that! It meas our stock as falled on these boards and that certain individuals will put more effort into their sneers as they read out posts. Not that anyone can actually see those sneers but it makes them feel as if they are really living the 'disagreeable wanker' lifestyle to its fullest you see.
We are now outcasts from this pseudo-society. Forced to do without gay jokes, thinly disguised sexual innuendo and fully fledged sexual innudendo when they can't be arsed to be clever. Think of the horror! No more shall we be able to find our what some tit thinks about american forgien policy or what some random people have predicted the scores will be in an interesting social interaction where 22 men run around on some grass trying to get a small inflated item into some netting.

Oh no! Now we'll be forced to read our news from places other than posted bbc news site links.

I hope you're happy with yourself. I really do.

*quiet sob*
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 00:52   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The winner, in the red faggy corner, skiddy, by one knockout post and a single submission.

Unread 19 Jan 2005, 00:52   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Listen, I wrote it cause I though it'd be entertaining. Not so as I'd get nominated for some pointless poll this geekish cliqué partake in. I do like POTW now and again and it can provide some entertainment however it will never affect the reasons I post and what I post.

Plus I had been writing the same ****ing instructions on how to install software to handheld devices where customers who are too ****ing stupid to actually follow directions have messed things up so bad they accidently erase all their data then blame me for my specific instructions to do exactly the opposite of what they did. That sentance made sence, if you think not read it again.

I had reached the point where I either let off a long rant covering the darker portions of my sence of humour or I would have told every customer I encountered to take their Palm handhelds into the bath with them to clean the memory and then drop a plugged in toaster (with two slices of bread inside) into the bath with them to add the correct 'cleansing voltage', proceed to punch out my entire 'support' team of retards and college rejects, insert a desk sideways on into my utter f*ckwankcocktittyfu*kc*nt of a boss, light fire to the entire call centre and shoot several police officers I lured to the scene with reports of various bribes being handed out for fat overweight power hungry drug dealing cops.

Since I needed the job and don't plan on spending the next 25 years being anally penetrated by some hatchetfaced overweight musclehead named "Big Jim", I wrote that post.

IF THATS ALRIGHT WITH YOU.
Now THAT'S what i call POTW worthy
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 01:00   #25
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
The winner, in the red faggy corner, skiddy, by one knockout post and a single submission.
[insert Golden Globe winners speech here]
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 01:02   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I demand a recount on the grounds that DM has not passed his refereeing qualification exams and infact accidently got locked in a utlilty room for 4 hours on the way to the exam.
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 02:27   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
I demand a recount on the grounds that DM has not passed his refereeing qualification exams and infact accidently got locked in a utlilty room for 4 hours on the way to the exam.
I only count one poster here crying softly into his keyboard.

Unread 19 Jan 2005, 02:37   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i was under the impression that any unsolicited mail in the uk constituted a gift, thus he is legally allowed to keep it?
don't be silly

a gift is "words of gift with delivery"

in such a case there're no words of gift. thus the law of finding applies. but finding is trumped if the original owner asks for it back.

see?
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 03:28   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
if you're english you'll be committing a crime if you deny him his access to it.
he can also sue you for its return.
what he said and

personally i would send it back and tell him he doesnt have to refund me the p&p its karma, what comes around goes around.
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 02:42   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I only count one poster here crying softly into his keyboard.
I was crying in a manly sence,not a "I just lost an internet argument with some randome nob end who has expressed his interest in bumming me for money..Im not naming names just saying things...thats all"

So screw you. Old man.

Actually I had a more coherent argument but it was deleted as being too intellectual for this place and relaced with an article from "The Sun" about lesbian hardliners trying to adopt boys to turn them homosexual.