User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Dec 2004, 05:18   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
So what did you get for xmas

Not seen a thread on this but if there is feel free to merge.

Anyhoos...

Still getting more presents tomorrow but so far me and the gf have recieved.

Lots of Toiletries
Lots of Clothing
A Christmas Carol DVD (the patrick Stewart version)
Pirates of the Carribean on DVD
Finding Nemo DVD
(we only got a dvd player recently hence the oldish movies on dvd)
LOTR Trilogy Extended Edition
Sweeties

What about you guys?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 05:40   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So what did you get for xmas

a blanket with polar bears on it
cranium (board game)
a winnie the pooh puzzle
lots of winnie the pooh socks
a winnie the pooh calendar
candles
a stuffed polarbear
and earrings (thanks babe )
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 13:44   #3
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

cash lots of cash
clothes
books
i find out what my gf's got me in about 30mins

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 14:57   #4
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

60 minute flying lesson, so i'm a little petrified about that one. :s
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:00   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

CPU/Mainboard/Ram
5 books. One of them is a double, so Im going to go back in the shop with it. I guess I can get 2-3 books from that one in exchange
in-door "shoes"
a DVD (supersize me)
webcam
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:06   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Driving Range net for back yard.
New bag for clubs.
More lessons with PGA instructor \o/
Clothes - superbly spot on jacket, waterproofs for golfing in rain and nice cardie.
New umbrella (as old one snapped last time playing in wind)
Sweets

Very Golf oriented Christmas.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:25   #7
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

some money, nothing else really
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:40   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Goodfellows DVD
Loads of DVD-RWs and CDRWs
Allen Carr's EASYWAY to give up smoking.
Loadsa lager
Bottle Of Vodka
An Electric screwdriver with 80 attachments
Smelly stuff
USB cable for my phone

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:45   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Diesel jeans
Diesel t-shirt
More clothes
Free view
Books
Simpsons series 4
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:46   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I got pussy if that counts*.

*I got myself a girl. The one from work who has a thing for my belly.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:47   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm

Well it's about time

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 15:55   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Well it's about time

~Vaio~
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 16:23   #13
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

money
wallet
GTA San andreas
few clothers
smelly stuff

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 16:42   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i got good food and lot's of love.
and a package of "worldbeers" from some company i did a project for. that's it
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 17:09   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I got::

£350
Need For Speed Underground 2
Remington Titanium shaving thing (not a barber's shaver - a mini-one for doing intricate details like sidelines etc.)
Red Light District by Ludacris
Weapons of Mass Destruction by Xzibit
Collision Course DVD-CD - Linkin Park vs. Jay Z
DKNY Men body set (v. nice!)
extra gifts n nibbles
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores

Last edited by Androme; 27 Dec 2004 at 03:03.
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 17:20   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Well my parents are paying for my driving lessons, so I couldn't open them. I got a DVLA envelope with a driving licence application form instead.

Besides that, a few items of clothing, some cash and toiletries.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 17:29   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I got a bag of chocolate peanuts.
Poorest person in this thread so far.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 17:31   #18
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Lots of cash
Champagne Bollinger
Mini Ipod
A new set of Golf Clubs
LOTR Trilogy DVD
A couple of books
An assortment of alcoholic drinks
Chocolate
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 18:36   #19
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Space Invader slippers that light up and make noises when I walk.

Mon then, beat that.
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 19:18   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I got a bag of chocolate peanuts.
Poorest person in this thread so far.
hahahaha

YOU TOOK THE RED LANTARN FROM ME!

pwned
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 19:36   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Mage
I got a keyboard. It's a lot different to playing the piano
it's much easier, that's all :/
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 19:48   #22
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Go board
Three books of jazz music
Rugby top
One shoe
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 22:25   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A few good (I hope!) books, most notabale was Sun Tzu's "art of war", but also a book on Samurai Zen that I'm looking forward too. (Those crazy east-asians!)
Halo 2
A few CD's (Band Aid 20 lol)
A little money
Hentai (The Darkness series, from my dad )
and a hat.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 22:39   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Christmas doesn't seem a very Snurx time of the year.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 23:31   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

• Katana
• Battle for Middle Earth
• Portable MD recorder
• A Clone Trooper unleashed action figure.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 23:35   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
a blanket with polar bears on it
cranium (board game)
!

that rocks!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 00:38   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Some kind of logical puzzle game.

Christmas at my girlfriends family was pretty fun by the way
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 00:42   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a big fluffy dressing gown
some other clothes
a few books
eddie izzard stand up collection
lots of chocs
money
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 01:13   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I got a Nikon D70, a load of clothes, the father ted boxset, a magnetic dartboard (wtf?!), a metre long box of cabury's chocolate fingers (no sharing), the killers album and embrace's album, a robot hand so i can grab the tv controls without having to move my fat arse, £150 or so for porn! and a playboy calendar.

a variety of random silly things from a variety of random silly grandparents

you lot seem very golfy
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 02:39   #30
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got some Homer Simpson slippers imported from America! (they sold out in UK)
Also add to my list the Libertines and the Killers
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 02:49   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
hahahaha

YOU TOOK THE RED LANTARN FROM ME!

pwned

my god, i never knew you liked biking koen

I got:
some insanely out of my price range Duck And Cover trousers
various other clothes (shirt + tie sets for work, underwear and socks, the usual)
lots of chocolate
defenders of the earth: how it began DVD
various other funky stuff
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 02:54   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
Duck And Cover trousers
<3
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 02:58   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i swear to god, duck and cover have the best clothing range that i have ever come across
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:00   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

They do rock immensely, although a little over priced for me usually, but heh, that's what Christams pressies are about.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:04   #35
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Duck & Cover?! right..................
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:05   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

find the nearest TK Maxx to you, you can generally find a lot of last seasons stuff in there, not just DAC, but others, for **** all, money wise
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:08   #37
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
my god, i never knew you liked biking koen

heh
you should see me here during summer...from 10 to 18 watching tour de france on TV.
or riding my race-bike for 80km, 35km/h.

*for example*

i'm a biking addict.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:15   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
heh
you should see me here during summer...from 10 to 18 watching tour de france on TV.
or riding my race-bike for 80km, 35km/h.

*for example*

i'm a biking addict.

same here, been off for a couple of seasons, after killing an old bike and moving house etc, but i watch the tour every year and i will be sorting out my biking next year, now that i have a nice marin and plenty of open up and down country roads to bike in

(although i must admit, i only have a mountain bike, and my max rather than average so far has been 34mph)
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:15   #39
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

you are the first brit i know that even knows the tour de france.
heh

edit: do they even broadcast it in the UK? i remember being on holidays in wales, and me not being able to find the results of the day. not on TV nor newspaper....
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:18   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

We all know what the Tour de France is, it's that ****ing long bike race where all riders are on drugs and that Lance Armstrong, the guy who had cancer and is married to Sheryl Crow don't you know, wins. He wears yellow.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:21   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

tour de france = heroism in optima forma, most brits won't be able to ever grasp what it means to some people on the 'continent'.
to me it's most beautiful sport-event in the world. better than a WC football, better than the olympics.
i can actually look a year forward to it :|
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 08:31   #42
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
you are the first brit i know that even knows the tour de france.
heh

edit: do they even broadcast it in the UK? i remember being on holidays in wales, and me not being able to find the results of the day. not on TV nor newspaper....
They do, it's usually on Channel 4 (was the last time I watched anyway)

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:28   #43
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Geforce 6600GT Gfx Card (yay finally i can actually play games newer than the original half life!)
Clothing (various bits and bobs. best bit is a jumper that parents got in spain about a week ago)
Money ($$$$$$ )
Rat Pack 12 cd collection (hurrah!)
'how to get rich' by Donald Trump (not as good as i had hoped...and im still not rich)
New Clarkson DVD 'heavy metal' or some such.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:22   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

it changes from year to year, channel 4 had it up until a couple of years ago, now eurosport have it. with channel 4 running an hours highlights every night at about 1 am or something, which is a bit of a pisser when you have to get up for work at 7am
hopefully in 2005 i will be taking a couple of weeks off to watch it, with plenty of beer, i shall have access to eurosport, and shall plan my days off before hand so that i can watch the mountain stages as i believe that finally lance armstrong *might* not be able to do what he needs to in the mountains to give him the victory
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:21   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Congrats, I guess you didnt take my "advice" to sue her for sexual harrasment
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:28   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i got a lump of coal.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:51   #47
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I've just both of Lance Armstrong's books and was like "wow cool wtf", and I want to watch the Tour de France since I'd like to see the mechanics of team riding and the peleton which I never knew about in the Tour. I'd like to take cycling up but I don't have the money for a good bike, and the bike i have atm is a mountain bike and its shit and doens't have road tires, plus, I'd have to condition myself, and I'm in bad condition as it is, so I think it'd kill me even though I want to do it.

*sigh*

oh and i knew about the tour before lance armstrong but never really paid attention

Last edited by KaneED; 27 Dec 2004 at 19:16.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:10   #48
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
i swear to god, duck and cover have the best clothing range that i have ever come across
Seconded.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:18   #49
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Incubus ('Alive at Red Rocks') / RATM (Mexico City) dvds
Damien Rice, 'o'
Keane
Stocking fillas
Money to buy computer speakers in the sales. Any suggestions for good ones?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:19   #50
Blastoderm
________

Koen,

I know Tour de France long before Lance Armstrong became too famous. I also do biking (although my legs get tired very easily as opposed to being a Forward in football). So not all brits don't know anything about TdF nor biking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Congrats, I guess you didnt take my "advice" to sue her for sexual harrasment
Yeah. After she invited me to a rave (it was mainly r'n'b, hip hop, ragga etc.(in which sadly someone got bottled, typical black people)) and going out for dinner on the 24th, I couldn't say no to her advances.