User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Oct 2004, 12:31   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
o2 bill problems....

I think I read something about them on here before
but basically my contracts meant to be 100 free txts and 100 mins free calls, any time, any network

all started off well but now they are charging me for all calls made on top of the monthly charge.

Basic contract costs £25, then I get charged £26 +VAT for 25 mins calls?

I emailed them, but I'll prob have to ring them and ask them what the hell they r doing.

Oh and all calls were to landlines/mobiles .

help?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 12:35   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: o2 bill problems....

*paging Zeus to thread 180581*

*paging Zeus to thread 180581*

(although he doesnt work there anymore)
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 16:22   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Apparently O2's PAYG service is having problems too, in that people are topping up their phones and then not receiving any credit. This may or may not be related.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:38   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Apparently O2's PAYG service is having problems too, in that people are topping up their phones and then not receiving any credit. This may or may not be related.
Yes - O2's system in broken atm for that. Customers who topped up over the weekend (note, this affects both the scratch cards and the swipe e-topup) should recieve an SMS about the delay, and will recieve credit in the next 24-48 hours. If you haven't got it by about Tuesday evening / Wednesday morning you need to contact them, and the best way is probably to dial the number you'd use to topup from a scratchcard.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 21:07   #5
richardeames
Wibbler!

richardeames is an unknown quantity at this point

COD, there's a reason why I left o2 and am now on 3. Guess what the reason is? Bad billing and 50p per min helpline.
richardeames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 10:49   #6
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

Yeh, like those calls were meant to be free, even if they werent what compay charges £1 a min to landlines/other UK mobiles ???

Oh and yeh their email addy on the phone bill doesnt work, guess i'll have to ring them then,..
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote