User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2004, 00:22   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The 'DO MY HOMEWORK IN THE NEXT SEVEN HOURS' thread.

Subject: History (A-Level)
Word count: 400-600
Title: ' "The most critical problem with the reparations set down in the Treaty of Versailles was not that they were particularly burdensome, but the manner in which they were demanded." How far is this true?'

In other words, which was worse out of the total sum and the War Guilt clause as far as really pissing the Germans off goes?

Anyway, ta.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 00:48   #2
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Re: The 'DO MY HOMEWORK IN THE NEXT SEVEN HOURS' thread.

errrm
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 00:51   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Title: ' "The most critical problem with the reparations set down in the Treaty of Versailles was not that they were particularly burdensome, but the manner in which they were demanded." How far is this true?'

In other words, which was worse out of the total sum and the War Guilt clause as far as really pissing the Germans off goes?

Anyway, ta.
about 5%

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 01:08   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
errrm
just for once, just ONCE, post sometihng of ANY VALUE WHATSOEVER TO ANYTHING EVER AT ALL EVER. please.

Vaio, agree, but make it an essay because i just finished my english homework and now am going to bed so all you nice people can hooray this sentence used to lead somewhere but not any more oh shit what do i do what do i do i don't know just write the damn essay for me ok bye :)
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 01:28   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Make some pop cultural reference to the fact that they worship David Hasselhoff and to Harry Enfields sketches on the guy who would apologise for the war while touring the UK.

It'll throw them long enough for you to slip them some roofies and steal their red pen and mark A++
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 01:42   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Once upon a time in a land far far away called Germania there lived a magical little pixie named A. Dolt. Now A. Dolt wasn't really the brightest penny in the fountain, or the strongest or the fastest or the best in any whatsoever but bugger if he didn't have a lot of hatred inside. So one day someone told our dear friend Dolt that all of his problems weren't due to him but were caused by someone else, named Alda Dues, and this was pretty nice for Dolt because he didn't really understand why he was unable to take his opportunities in life. Unfortunately to be allowed to hold Alda responsible he had to get a new country but this wasn't too difficult as **** it he didn't really like his own country anyways.

So Dolt moved off to this other country but when he got there it turned out there was a war on. Like most people Dolt wasn't exactly keen on wars, the whole dying thing wasn't exactly great he heard. Luckily enough he found a way to be helpful that wasn't too dangerous and his not-that-dangerous job helped him feel a part of his new country. Unfortunately just as Dolt was starting to fit in the war ended and he was sent him which pretty much ****ing sucked. Even worse when he got back to his home, and it was his now after all, many of the people there didn't want to be part of his new family.

However Dolt had picked a few tricks when he was off with his new friends. He worked out that if he blamed the Dues he could get all of his family behind him and then he'd be well liked and all would work out for the best. What he did need though was someything that everyone knew about to blame the Dues for. Luckily enough the downright bullies, that's what they were after all, had asked for some of Dolt's friends' pocket money every day and they said the reason this money had to be paid was because Dolt's friends had started the fight (which in all fairness wasn't exactly true).

This pissed off Dolt and his friends big time so they got together and decided to start a new fight to prove they weren't in the wrong and it was the other side's fault. And they did eventually. And sixty million people died. And it's always the way in which things are implemented.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 03:32   #7
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:

Anyway, ta.
Well some people would say the former, while others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter. And while still others would say the former, others would say the latter.

Bingo. 546 words.
Thank me with money.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 08:15   #8
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

tbh if you read the mark scheme you can get 1-6 marks if you talk about anything general in history.

I recently had the title.
Quote:
To what extent did the criticism of foreign policy generate problems in relations between Crown and Parliament during the years 1625 to 1629?
But, 400-600 words???
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 08:30   #9
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

500 words is pathetically short for an essay...
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 09:32   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

400-600 words is nothing, you should be able to do that in your sleep, even on really stupid and pointless questions
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 09:45   #11
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:

Anyway, ta.
Let me see now - 10% of Germany's land and population taken from it. All heavy industry. They couldn't have an army, and they had to pay a ludicrous amount of compensation.

War Guilt pissed them off. The reparations completely, overwhelming screwed up the country. Therefore, it is not true.

(cba to write 400-600 words. You can always just end with 'Screw Flanders x 200')
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 11:51   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The 'DO MY HOMEWORK IN THE NEXT SEVEN HOURS' thread.

HANG THE KAISER.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:35   #13
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

I could write one for you, but I'm not going to
If I get bored in the next hour I many dash off an essay plan based on one of the ones I did at A-Level -- All the questions about the Treaty of Versailles can be answered in pretty well exactly the same way anyway, you just change the focus a little, and make sure you're argument means something in that context.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:39   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyway, four hundred words is not an essay. Four hundred words is an introduction to an essay.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:48   #15
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Anyway, four hundred words is not an essay. Four hundred words is an introduction to an essay.
Only in Uni standards. Not A-Level.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:54   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
I don't know how you could even make anything approaching an argument, especially on a subject such as Versailles, in at max six hundred words.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:59   #17
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

I agree. But wtf is Versailles???
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 19:01   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's a Palace in Paris
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 19:03   #19
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not really. I write more than 600 words in french and german A-Level quite often, so I imagine history "essays" would require substantially more words.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 19:07   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
It's a Palace in paris
It's actually a palace, in a town of the same name, just outside of Paris, to be correct.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 19:17   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

it's a summary, which is supposed to assume the reader has done all the background reading. my lack of 'having done the ****er' is down to my lack of 'any kind of effort'.

ps listening to the cure
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 09:04   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

The morally reprehensible Treaty of Versailles is commonly cited as a cause for the weak rebound of the post-war German economy as well as for the resentment built up among the populace in that period, and as such is considered to be an important factor in the rise of Hitler and the Nazi party, and in turn the second world war. However, not only does a careful analysis of the actual economic impact of the so-called "onerous" reparations show them to fall in a category short of trivial, a thorough review of German literature and thought (both academic and popular) of the times proves that the reparations were not a true cause of the rise of the nationalists either in their symbolic nature (i.e., the manner in which they were imposed causing resentment among the populace) or through their economic effects (Keynes' "drowning effect;" whereby a large enough burden imposed on an economy can lead to a downward spiral of weakened economic activity, lower wages, etc.). Thus one must look elsewhere for some underlying cause of the ensuing storm, and it is after no more than a few months of research that one is led to the inescapable conclusion that the nationalists rose to power purely due to the danger posed by the Jewish cancer (schmender Guën).

In terms of economic effect, the $40M (adjusted for inflation) per annum price tag was on its face a hefty burden for the recently impoverished German republic. And, while exact economic growth rates are difficult to calculate due to the well-documented variations in local inflation rate across Germany in this period, the best estimates put it in the low single digits. Far too low in a country that clearly had room for immediate growth, if only to restore itself to pre-war economic levels (a process that would take decades, and for the population at large, decades too long). So the question is, to what extent did the reparations contribute to the general malaise? A question that has been answered, and that answer is approximately nil. Using the Herman-Kirchoefer model, a number of different global-economic phenomena can be compared, assuming similar quantities and reasonably equivalent economic systems. E.g., that, say, in modern day Iraq, sanctions totalling $50,000,000 in a given year would have the same macroeconomic effect as an increase in the price of rice (assuming the same level of rice purchased year-to-year). The best economic comparison to post-war Germany is, of course, post-war Germany, and the commonly cited Herman-Kirchoefer event being the oil shortage of 1926. It is estimated that increased oil prices in 1926 through 1928 cost the German economy $35M annually over the same period, an effect in fact very comparable to the cost of the reparations. And the economic effect? Demonstrably nonexistant. As ever, investors were quick to move in, and economic growth continued at a slightly heightened rate (likely due to other, unrelated factors). The rebuilding Germany had worse problems than the accumulation of debt.

it's four in the morning here, so there might be some miscues. or anti-jew rants. i'm told i'm very anti-jew at 4AM. also, 114% fact-free, so if you want actual 'research' type stuff, then you'll actually have to do work.

600 words is like a big sentence.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:45   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
actually thats rubbish. I did a 3000 word essay for my history A level as one of the units, everyone at my school did. I dont know what clown college youre going to but 600 words isnt even fit for GCSEs
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:46   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's actually a palace, in a town of the same name, just outside of Paris, to be correct.
Ive been there, its clearly the nicest house in the world.

also my little brother knocked down a row of rail things that made a huge noise on the marble floor but luckily didnt break anything.

he cried though
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:27   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Ive been there, its clearly the nicest house in the world.

also my little brother knocked down a row of rail things that made a huge noise on the marble floor but luckily didnt break anything.

he cried though
the tour of the palace interior was clearly boringest thing ever.

gardens quite rocked though, and not just for the womenfolk lounging among them.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote