User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:29   #1
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Jolt at Gamestars

For those of you who dont know, Jolt has a stand at the Game Stars Live event until Sunday 4pm. If you want to go down and pop into it, see what its like, say hello to biffy ( ), then feel free

The Jolt stand is situated here :
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/attachment....chmentid=56537
and im sure they`ll make planetarion players feel very welcome

The Event website is here : http://www.gamestarslive.co.uk/the_event.asp
and this will show you how to get there : http://www.gamestarslive.co.uk/how_to_get_there.asp

Remember to pick up a leaflet while you`re there, and look for the planetarion section
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:46   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Jolt at Gamestars

hmm, the leaflet will be ready??? you dont mean the planetarion leaflet right?
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:55   #3
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
hmm, the leaflet will be ready??? you dont mean the planetarion leaflet right?
Well the Planetarion logo is on there. I have not even seen it yet. I asked Biffy if he would mail me a copy.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:56   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

tell him to mail me a copy aswell he got my mail addy.
from what i understand its a jolt leaflet where PA is on it, i understand there will be a PA leaflet aswell in the future? or its this leaflet biffy was talking about.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 23:22   #5
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

It's a Jolt leaflet which I suspect is a sheet of A4 paper folded in half (I haven't seen it yet)

1 of the 4 parts is Jolt, 1 is Planetarion and the other 2 are another 2 games that Jolt provide servers for

(may be half that space and more adverts - like I said I haven't seen it) but the point is that there is an advert for Planetarion going round a major UK Gaming event. Having spoken to biffy this evening it seems that there have been a fair few queries about PA at the event itself.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:07   #6
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

If by any small chance it turns out to be a cardboard cut out. I get dips on keeping it after the event

Last edited by Blixxard; 3 Sep 2004 at 00:25.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote