User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2004, 13:24   #1
Jiffy
[ToF] Techie

Jiffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Credits ??

I have one credit left, is it posible to transfer that to the next round ?
Jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 13:10   #2
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Credits ??

Yes. A database is kept with all those with credits to transfer over to next round/speedgames
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 16:21   #3
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

all u need to do is use the same email address next round - if you can;t for some reason contact us after u have signed up and it can be done manually

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 04:09   #4
Jiffy
[ToF] Techie

Jiffy is an unknown quantity at this point

that i will do.... thx for the help
Jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 03:34   #5
jak4700

jak4700 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do I get in direct contact with you guys? I have a new email address and cannot access the old one. however, I have 3 credits left...
jak4700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 13:20   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You can email [email protected] with your details, include your old email address and your new email address and ask him to transfer the credits over
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 19:12   #7
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

just out of interest, what checks are made to make sure that someone doesnt "steal" credits?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 21:41   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

they need to prove they`re the original owner of the account
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 09:56   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

yeh, but what sort of proof is needed? sending an email from that account saying that they are the owner?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2004, 10:10   #10
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

the same proof we would require when deleting an account on request or anything involing messing with an account etc.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:03   #11
Zavier

If I buy a credits myself, can I use those credits for my friends? This is not multi in any way..they live in other parts of the world. They cannot afford to pay the fee though.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:06   #12
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavier
If I buy a credits myself, can I use those credits for my friends? This is not multi in any way..they live in other parts of the world. They cannot afford to pay the fee though.
Yes, of course - Just input their coordinates into the boxes on your preferences screen.
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 09:18   #13
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

During the round swap over I seem to have lost a credit. With whom to I speak to try and find out where its wandered off too? Also what info would I need to provide them?

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 12:18   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

to me, and your email address is enough