User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jul 2004, 23:29   #1
itsnotright

itsnotright is an unknown quantity at this point
help

Yes it seem the people from planetarion /// joltuk what ever its owned by cut me and a bunch of friends accounts off because we share the same computers Ive seen no where in the Terms Of Agreement that your not allowd to let some one check their own account from you comp so my account has been canned ... what a waste of 9 dollars my friends accounts have been canned what a waste of their money I doubt I will see a reply from the automated thing that pa send to ur email after u learn that ur accounts been closed ,does any one know what i can do to reenstate my account or get my money back
itsnotright is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 23:34   #2
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: help

I think that it says something somewhere that if you and your family play on the same computer or if you and your roomates play on the same computer then you should contact the multi hunter or pa team immediately so that they can know of the situation if you didnt do this then it is your own fault that you did this and when they want to do that then i suggest making coherent sentences and using periods
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 23:46   #3
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

I would speak to the multihunters. It could be resolved by e-mails or an irc pm with them.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 23:50   #4
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

itsnot right, check out #7 in faq- http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/manu...015225&page=28
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 23:52   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

please contact the multihunters with your case number and they will then discuss your case with you.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 00:38   #6
itsnotright

itsnotright is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i get in touch with the multihunter team
itsnotright is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 00:40   #7
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

join #support on netgamers network (IRC) or even mail [email protected] or [email protected]

Last edited by A2; 1 Aug 2004 at 03:11. Reason: edited to correct e-mail addy
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 03:17   #8
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

The correct e-mail address if yo prefer that method to #support is [email protected] (I have edited alch's post to prevent confusion.

In order to discuss your case you will need the case-id number, which will have been e-mailed to all the connected accounts.
#support is the best way to deal with i, rather than by e-mail.

Unless you have taken more than 7 days to notice the e-mail saying you have been closed, then your accounts are still present in the universe. If you have taken more than 7 days to notice, then your accounts have probably been deleted as the appeals period (which is set to 7 days - to prevent closed inactives filling up the universe) has expired.

If there are multiple accounts accessing the game from the same location, then you are strongly advised to read the FAQ answer that Fyodor pointed out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetarion Manual FAQ
7. I have family members / flatmates playing from my computer or a computer on a home network, what should i do?
You should email us at [email protected] , informing us. This way an exception can be added beside the relevent planet(s) in the database for multihunters to take into account in any investigation. You should include your co-ordinates, user ID and Email address to help us add an exception to your planets as soon as possible. You must also avoid interaction between the accounts as much as possible. If the accounts interact too much, not even an exception will stop them being closed.