User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 21 Oct 2006, 01:36   #1
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
If I set prelaunch and an ETA research completes...

If I set a fleet on prelaunch, but an ETA research completes before it actually launches which ETA does my fleet launch at?

---

This question seems to be cropping up in #support and #planetarion quite a lot recently (and the same applies to most rounds)

If you prelaunch, then your fleet will launch at the originally quoted ETA regardless of if a research completes before the fleet is actually launched. The only way to get the benefit of an ETA research is to launch your fleet after it has been completed.

As a side effect this means that you can launch a fleet and know when it is going to land without having to worry about when your research will complete.

Hope this helps anyone who still wondered.
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 07:50   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: If I set prelaunch and an ETA research completes...

Yep, thanks for that A2.

Pretty much, when you hit the "launch" button, your fleet wont change. It wont engage in combat, research or constructions wont affect it. I dont think Covert Ops kills ships that are out either (though i will have to check).

Cheers.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote