User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:14   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Archers.

Now, as I keep going to these absurd interviews (my god they're dull), I've started explaining that I grew up in the Archers.

This is basically true: I grew up in a small village in worcestershire which is where the small village of Ambridge is set.

But it has also reminded me of just how much I love the archers!!!

So this is one of those tell me your favorite ..... threads.

Accept this one is inherently brilliant because it is Tell me your favorite Archer's character

P.S. If you do not know what the Archers is then you are scum.
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:15   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Archers.

I'll start off my favorite is ....

..... (wait for it)

.....Lilian Bellamy!!!
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:18   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unless it's that tv show where a tv crew films a documentary on the third biggest window selling firm in the UK then I am afraid that I am scum. :-(
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:19   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

"Oh, the embarrassment that Lilian causes her siblings Jennifer Aldridge and Tony Archer. Lilian spent many years as a tax exile in Guernsey after the death of her second husband Ralph, the last real squire figure in Ambridge. At least her excesses there (usually involving alcohol and pretty young men) were unlikely to be broadcast on the Village Shop/Women's Institute sub-ether band. But when in 2003 Lilian returned to Ambridge - unfeasibly nipped, tucked, botoxed and lifted - her exploits with the married Matt Crawford were enough to keep the gossips on double time, at least until Matt moved in with her after his divorce. Lilian's son James (born in 1973) paid her a rare visit in 2005, but sadly his main objective was getting a shedload of money to shore up an over-ambitious property deal."
Very exciting lady.
I'm afraid I don't have a favourite character.
I like the music though!
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:19   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i thought of the disgraced MP when i saw the word "archer"
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 22:22   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
"Oh, the embarrassment that Lilian causes her siblings Jennifer Aldridge and Tony Archer. Lilian spent many years as a tax exile in Guernsey after the death of her second husband Ralph, the last real squire figure in Ambridge. At least her excesses there (usually involving alcohol and pretty young men) were unlikely to be broadcast on the Village Shop/Women's Institute sub-ether band. But when in 2003 Lilian returned to Ambridge - unfeasibly nipped, tucked, botoxed and lifted - her exploits with the married Matt Crawford were enough to keep the gossips on double time, at least until Matt moved in with her after his divorce. Lilian's son James (born in 1973) paid her a rare visit in 2005, but sadly his main objective was getting a shedload of money to shore up an over-ambitious property deal."
Very exciting lady.
I'm afraid I don't have a favourite character.
I like the music though!

She beats linda snell hands down!!!

(and we all know that tom archer is a puff: "ooo my sausages ..." etc.)
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:14   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Actually I have a fondness for the poor bastard researcher who had to work out what birsdong goes on in the background at whatever time of year, for the benefit of the pedants who listen to Radio 4.
city boy.
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:22   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hate soaps. at least with tv soaps you can press the mute button and watch the "scenery".

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:31   #9
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

I don't listen to it avidly, but if it happens to come on in the background its good. Also the plot is easy to dip in and out of. I need to buy a radio for my kitchen now I've moved though. At home the radio was always on quietly in the background on Radio 4. I can't even begin to think how much I know that I wouldn't otherwise if that hadn't been there (even if I didn't notice at the time)

Like Appoco I don't have a favourite character, mainly because I don't listen to it often enough, but I do like the music.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:33   #10
Yahwe
I am.

we all worship the theme tune
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 10:53   #11
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Archers

For people who are as much scum as I am (was)

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 20:41   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I used to have to tape the Archers every saturday for my dads boss, who was residing in New York at the time and couldnt miss his Archers fix.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 20:43   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My parents listen to it quite a lot... even very recently I was forced to listen to the omnibus on a sunday (it is on a sunday isn't it?) on a car drive back home from some joyous family gathering.

Oh, and Jim Aldridge... because he has the most comical accent ever if he is the one I think he is. Brilliant

edit: upon reading the above post I suspect that it was actually saturday, oh well.
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 20:52   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

Oh, and Jim Aldridge...
I assume you mean Joe Grundy
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 20:58   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I assume you mean Joe Grundy
That's the fellow.

ta.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 15:30   #16
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I thought it was quite good when Mr Wogan featured in that 'special' episode, where that random woman paid about 30 grand to appear for 2 mins.

However, he occasionally slipped into a country bumpkin accent, but I could have sworn he was starring as himself so WHY DID HE DO IT?

The theme tune is the best bit, clearly.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 18:34   #17
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
worcestershire
Love your sauce.