User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2006, 01:23   #51
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: MPOGD.com

What did we win?

Do I get anything for it?
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 01:30   #52
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

weeeeeeeeeee we won

Now I demand Appoco to strip on webcam as he promised to do if we won!!
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 10:23   #53
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Indeed!
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 13:47   #54
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Wahoo we won.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 01:02   #55
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Hurrah!
This thread and subject can now be ignored until 2007

(the win proves that either PA has still "got it" or mpogd's voting levels have gone down - personally I prefer the "PA has still got 'it'" argument)
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 01:55   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can PA team now plz c if the win will increase lvl of new signups, and let us know if shit like this actually has any purpose.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 02:38   #57
Nelo Angelus

Nelo Angelus is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice job on taking the #1 spot
Nelo Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 10:34   #58
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
weeeeeeeeeee we won

Now I demand Appoco to strip on webcam as he promised to do if we won!!
Good Luck getting that to happen

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 10:55   #59
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

hey, I can make it happen!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 11:29   #60
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Good Luck getting that to happen
pft, brute force
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:25   #61
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Can PA team now plz c if the win will increase lvl of new signups, and let us know if shit like this actually has any purpose.
At the beginning of the round, we had ~2k upgraded accounts.
we now have ~3.6k
I don't think that it'd be pushing it too far to say that some of these came from mpogd.com
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 14:18   #62
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
At the beginning of the round, we had ~2k upgraded accounts.
we now have ~3.6k
I don't think that it'd be pushing it too far to say that some of these came from mpogd.com

Lets hope so.

And lets hope they stay when it gets p2p again...

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 16:29   #63
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Surely it would be better to come second every month for a year, than to come first in one month then never be seen again for 12 months?

Or am I missing something?
Unfortunately, Planetarion has been removed from the voting list now that it has won a month. What would have been good is to come 2nd every month until about November.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 17:16   #64
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Unfortunately, Planetarion has been removed from the voting list now that it has won a month. What would have been good is to come 2nd every month until about November.
Well their list of games seems pretty crowded. I wonder if they would notice it if you submitted "Funetarion" or something similar which is simply pointing to the planetarion resources on a different domain having just a different logo and we let it win march too

If nobody did something like that before, it could even have some additional advertisement effect once people find out and talk about it.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 18:44   #65
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

They check applications before accepting them.
We could find a different site though?
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 18:46   #66
Nadar
I see you!

Let's make our own site and pretend being a neutral gaming magazine or something. Then alter the results in our favour ^^

[/joke/cheat-mode off]
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 20:02   #67
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I'd say it was worth it even if only 1 person signed up and continued playing. It's not a lot, but still 1 more than before.
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 21:58   #68
Wishmaster
LDK

If 1 player had joined because of it there r other ways top spend our effort to get more people to join.

MAss mail and have it as MOGD: talk with a complete stranger and tell him about pa. Talk with one of ur old m8s. check ur msn list and phone list..phone / send sms to them to get them back.

I dont got any problem voting..but wanna know if it has any point to it.

Quote:
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 22:31   #69
Nadar
I see you!

It takes 0,0041 milligram of effort to vote on www.mpogd.com every day.

Mass mail is illegal I think unless people have signed up for it. My guess is that only people who are currently playing is signed up if there's anything like that already.

You think people will approach people they don't know on the street?

I always try to get my mates to sign up for a round. But they don't wanna pay for it (which is understandable as they have no relations to the game). I've been more lucky getting old players back to the game though
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 02:05   #70
Wishmaster
LDK

lies. IT takes loads of effort to scroll down. did it many times so I know it

I meant mass mail in game ^^

and to talk with people they meet on irc / on the internet in general.

Quote:
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 14:22   #71
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
How bout adding PA:N to the list when it's done, we can vote all over again

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote