User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 12:24   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Paying by switch/maestro

I am having trouble paying by switch/maestro,

I have a 19 digit card number, so i was entering 16 digits across the
"all cards" and the last 3 in the "switch" box

This says please go back and check your details, like name and CV2 number.

When i enter all the 19 numbers in the switch box, it says error go back.

Its the only way i can pay for planetarion. Please help

Cheers
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:49   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Paying by switch/maestro

Hopefully what I told you in #support will get it sorted :-) Hope it resolves the problem for you :-)

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:04   #3
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

I payed by switch too and found the directions were a little unclear. I don't think i entered anything in the box labeled switch and put the last digits in the box marked CV2

I wonder if it because of the new kinda card being issued.

I had a little trouble too with paying by switch might be worth looking into if others are having the same problems (alho im kinda glad it wasn't just me being a mong :P)
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:33   #4
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I too paid by switch. As barney said, simply leave out the last 3 numbers, and use the CV2 number as your security code.

FInally, my switch card didn't have an issue number so I was also able to leave that out as well
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:31   #5
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

ummm ok thanks, i 'borrowed' my friends credit card and gave him a nice shiny tenner and a pint in return which also worked
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 00:13   #6
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

The CV2 box should be filled by the last 3 digits which are on the BACK of the card. (The CV2 numbers are never on the front of the card)

In the case of Switch (UK Maestro) you should have 19 digits
4 boxes with 4 numbers in, and the remaining 3 numbers in the "switch" box.

Not all switch cards have a start date - if yours does then it must be stated, if it doesn't, then leave it as the default.