User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Mar 2005, 05:21   #1
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light
Public preview - question

is it gonna be random ???
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 10:40   #2
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Public preview - question

Its on the announcement.

-New galaxy system – new signups join existing galaxies, new galaxies are never created except by the shuffler
- New shuffler to distribute planets fairly and uniformly

And this is how it works. http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=181205

Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:17   #3
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixxard
Its on the announcement.

-New galaxy system – new signups join existing galaxies, new galaxies are never created except by the shuffler
- New shuffler to distribute planets fairly and uniformly

And this is how it works. http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=181205

i am speaking about the public preview - so it is the same system as in the real round ?
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:29   #4
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yes.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:08   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

that thread really doesnt clear things up, i mean im fairly sure we dont get 'mentors'

just answer yes or no, is it completey random galaxies for everyone?
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:27   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

the thread does clear it up becuase it states the the schedule of events that there will mbe a shuffle and the thread states what the shuffle does.

Also in the list of announced features it mentions buddy packs so where people got the idea of random from i don't know

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 00:27   #7
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

As it's termed a "preview" then it would be logical to assume that (as long as nothing drastic goes wrong) it's going to be as near as identical to the actual round as possible, since it's intended to give people a chance to "preview" round 13, rather than some other version of the game.

The "preview" round is essentially the same as the "public betas" that have been run in recent rounds since anyone can signup.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 02:41   #8
Kree

sorry, as said was long time gone, i experienced betas, and preview rounds to be random often, thats why i asked

thx for answering

Regards

Kree