User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Mar 2005, 13:20   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
PAWiki needs an update! Be a man (or woman!) and help us out.

With a new round approaching some of the information on PAWiki is becoming outdated. In addition, much is missing in the Terminology (Manual) department.

To improve PAWiki as a resource for new and old players, we need to update this information. This is also a chance to show the advantage of the wiki form by having information about new features before the official manual does.

A good place to start is information given in this thread. Obviously much more wil be available when the public beta opens.

If you have any questions feel free to pop by #pawiki, where we may be a bit slow to answer, but eventually will get there. I'm also available by forum PM or via the talk page on my PAWiki profile.

Thanks very much to everyone who has contributed so far.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 14:20   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: PAWiki needs an update! Be a man (or woman!) and help us out.

I'll update some sections of it once the manual is completely up to date for r13, if someone doesnt beat me to it
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 00:25   #3
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: PAWiki needs an update! Be a man (or woman!) and help us out.

It's well worth updating folks - great source of info that would otherwise be lost.
I'll dig out some backup CD's and see if there's anything interesting.