User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:11   #51
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: what car the Pa community drives

I drive a blue Mazda-RX8. No mods. It looks a lot like this

And to the original ricer, if you're considering wasting more money on additional spoilers, stickers and fake carbonfibre, be a gent, save yourself the hassle and just send me the money instead, you'll only appear to gullible, instead of just stupid.

Ta

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:14   #52
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i really hate sites that won't let you link dammit

(and yes, i do know that you can just C&P the link into the browser)
My only other hosting has the word **** in title and this forum censors it even if it's in a link
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:46   #53
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dont **** with him DM..

hes got a "crew"

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...921_1_full.jpg

just like in FAST AND THE FURIOUS
i bet they RIP UP THE TARMAC. IN THEM THERE WHEELS!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 20:29   #54
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Renault Clio 1.2 (Red), 1994/95 Petrol, coming up to 98,000 miles. 3 Doors, 5 gears (+ reverse)
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 20:53   #55
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
dont **** with him DM..

hes got a "crew"

I BET HE HAS HOT WHEELZ!!

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 20:54   #56
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI-VR6 (or Bora for you Euro-types)
-black, TNT tints 35%, 2.8 VR6 engine, 6-speed manual, Magnaflow catback exhaust, AEM cold air induction, Eibach Prokit 1.30" drop, GIAC 93/100 octane ECU upgrade, PIAA headlights, OEM antenna, sidemarkers and blinkers, Hella smoked taillights, MonteCarlo 17" racing rims, Audi TT and VW racing pedals and aluminum trims, Kamei and Grillecraft mesh grilles, Effekten body kit, dyno-tested and tuned (street) at 230 hp (@ the flywheel) and 218 whp

http://www.cardomain.com/id/wtfpwned
as soon as i read that and looked at those pics, the first thing that sprang into my head was:
"what a chav"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 21:06   #57
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: what car the Pa community drives

I've never driven a car in my life.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 21:27   #58
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I bet you've ridden a hot rod or two though.

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 21:57   #59
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
as soon as i read that and looked at those pics, the first thing that sprang into my head was:
"what a chav"
No chav could afford that.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 22:19   #60
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I bet you've ridden a hot rod or two though.
Not to mention several cocks.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 22:30   #61
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

And I take it your new avatar is Andrew's ex girlfriend?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 22:32   #62
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

cars are irrelevant. it's all about penis-size, really.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 23:17   #63
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
mine?
Yes, sorry, in hindsight I really should have quoted you.

My apologies.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 23:19   #64
Marilyn Manson
Gone

That's no girlfriend! I'll bet my hat on it!
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 00:31   #65
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

flavius looks
We shall remember them.
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 07:52   #66
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I pity your girlfriend. Thats an awful lot of compensation going on there.
my girlfriend is actually really pretty.. i just have a really small penis so i guess that aweful lot of compensation IS required to express to the god who created me, that his reckless creation of my love-muscle to doom me eternally of a miserable life of a hopeless/poorly-endowed loser is actually - NOT WORKING!!!! HAH-HAAAAAAAH!

and yes, that 3000GT will smoke me helplessly because all 90 models and above GT's are 280 and well over 300 stock hp with the twin turbo's - although i would gladly race any VW GTi on this planet

surprisingly, lots of VW drivers in this community cool shit!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 08:02   #67
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
dont **** with him DM..

hes got a "crew"

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...921_1_full.jpg

the godfather himself

Unread 19 Jan 2005, 08:02   #68
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
No chav could afford that.
uhmmm sorry for being american here.. but what the **** is a chav anyway?

Unread 19 Jan 2005, 14:17   #69
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

English equivalent of young white trailer trash.

Unread 19 Jan 2005, 15:00   #70
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
English equivalent of young white trailer trash.
A poor Eminem?
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 16:04   #71
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Scoobydoo!

/me fears the 3000GT

Always loved them on the first Gran Turismo!
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 00:58   #72
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I have a little 2 seater MGF convertible.

I have also done nothing faggotry to it like the starter of this thread. If I was going to fork out all that extra money on a car, I would have bought a better car in the first place instead. (Although this thing costs me quite a lot in repairs, I'm quite accident prone).
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 12:19   #73
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Posting this out of boredom :|

2000 Subaru Outback - white, 2.5, 5-speed (lol americans cant drive standard)

Googled: Su

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore

Last edited by meaple; 20 Jan 2005 at 12:27.
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 15:39   #74
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1989 Honda Civic 2-door hatchback, silver, 1.5L engine, 5-speed manual transmission. An utterly unremarkable vehicle except perhaps in its longevity and low cost of ownership.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 15:46   #75
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
cars are irrelevant. it's all about penis-size, really.
that you didnt pass your drivers exam on the first attempt (like me) i can understand (although you passed your theoretic exam the first time and i the second)

but that you failed it the second time

the third time

and the fourth time

is a bit silly
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 16:29   #76
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I passed second time, all the best drivers do.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 16:40   #77
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
nah third

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 02:51   #78
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
I have also done nothing faggotry to it like the starter of this thread.
faggotry hehhe i just like adding stuff to my car.. its not really unusual here in the US so its not faggotry over here - i like your car though

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 13:09   #79
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just as a point its not unusual here in britain either. however it is still considered faggotty.

oh and i know for a fact its considered by most to be 'teh gay' in the US too. i spend enough time there to see the abominations that drive around.

OH LOOK AT MY DODGE NEON ITS WORTH LIKE $200 BUT HAS $2000 OF PAINTJOB AND SPOILERS

WIKKID!

admittedly yours is a decent car to begin with so your not guilty of some crimes but still. i really dont see the point. i want an Rx8 like DM has... <3 <3
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 13:14   #80
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Passing first time makes me part of the elite.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 13:31   #81
JammyJim
Godfather

4 minors. passed first time

i am a driving god.

oh and the minors were for :

Not indicating soon enough for a junction (?!?!?!)
Indicating TOO soon for a junction (?!?!?!)
Crossing the roundabout white line thing by 1 inch. (?!?!!?)
not checking my mirror once.....(???!?!!?)

im sure he just jotted those down as we pulled into the test centre too.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 13:47   #82
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I found myself trying to read what he was writing as we were driving. Little glances here and there. I also got called a wanker on my test
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 13:56   #83
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I passed first time, but mainly because I didn't take the test until I knew I'd pass, which is cheating slightly.

However, I did get a minor because he asked me how you'd check your brake lights were working properly, and I said that I'd ask someone to stand behind the car and look at them while I braked. Apparently the "approved" answer is to park the car in front of a white fence and look at the reflection, but my way is clearly better. Driving examiners obviously have no friends.

(I got other minors, of course, but I deserved them. )
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 14:20   #84
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
I also got called a wanker on my test
lol, who by and what for?
We shall remember them.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 14:35   #85
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
lol, who by and what for?
Some chav (i was on a big council estate) and it was my right of way and she just sped through after i was already just past the bonnet of the parked car on her side. She locked up and called me a wanker. Her fault. The examiner said it was disgraceful and took her registration plate to report her to the police, i doubt he did though.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 15:27   #86
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

passed 1st time heh

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 16:12   #87
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On my 1st test the examiner said "You've driven really well but I'm going to have to fail you" and the 2nd, a different examiner said "You've driven badly but I'm goint to have to pass you".
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote