User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 22:58   #1
Warcraft

Warcraft is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb More from you buildings

Currently buildings sit around, help out a bit, and get destroyed by people who have loads of structure killers. I think it would be good if you could build gun turrets to
1) help defend against attacking fleets
2) draw structure killers to attack them, instead of the factories and refineries and stuff
Otherwise your buildings are just cannon fodder to evil people who took sadistic pleasure in annhialating all your buildings.

Also I had the idea of introducing a 'James Bond' sort of agent to covert-ops who would be
1) Very expensive, however
2) does loads of damage (i.e. takes all of ure resourses
3) Hardily ever fails
4) you only get one and if he dies u et no more
5) Sometimes gets delayed in returning home because the enemies has caught him or he has gone of to make love with some random women, this means that covert-ops involving him cannot be carried out until he returns.

But I don't expect you to think that that last idea is good, cause it is pretty ludicrous , but I think the first idea is good, hope u do too
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 23:34   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: More from you buildings

I was having thoughts something along the lines of the first idea. You need something to protect your poor structures, or they just all die :( i thought of some shield thingy. If you get a few attacks landing with structure killers - especially for smaller players who just got lots of roids then no defence - you end up with a fairly shipless planet for a fair few hours.

I love the idea of a james bond agent, even if i dont think it'll be implemented. fun idea though :)
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 01:18   #3
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all
Re: More from your buildings

search the forums for 'pds' and 'death star'

-mist
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 01:20   #4
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i'm sure i just posted here... silly forums

anyway, as i tried to say: search for 'pds' and 'death star'. your first suggestion has already been rather done to death, your second has significant death star like problems

-mist
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 01:24   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
i'm sure i just posted here... silly forumst
A deja vu is a glitch in the matrix.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 02:26   #6
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Threads merged into one. The matrix has been repaired.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 20:52   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

pds is bad

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 14:24   #8
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: [Discuss] More from you buildings

declined

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread