User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Dec 2004, 20:10   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Ariel Atom

Jesus H Christ.
Saw this reviewed on Top Gear (BBC2, UK) the other day. It's what a motorbike would be if you gave it four wheels.
No body, no panels, no extra weight. The chassis is used as the body, all the components are on view.
It has a 300bhp engine from a Honda Civic type R which has then been supercharged, and as it weighs UNDER half a tonne, it has over 600bhp per tonne and can do 0 - 60 in 2.9 seconds if you can change the gears fast enough.

Oh and it got round the Top Gear track just short of the current fastest car (which I can't remember the make and model of) to claim second. With the addition that the current fastest car costs £500,000. So you can get nearly the same performance for 25x less.

It looks absolutely insane, and it annoys me no end to know that, while the car is around £20,000, it'd probably cost me somewhere in the region of that much again to insure it as I'm still so young.
Ah well, dream on...
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 20:43   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Ariel Atom

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Oh and it got round the Top Gear track just short of the current fastest car (which I can't remember the make and model of) to claim second.
The Ferrari Enzo.

The keep going on about it being a £500,000 car but i am pretty sure you cant go out and buy one. Ferrari only made 500 or so and they decided who was cool enough to get one.

I'ld still have a DB9 out of any car in the world.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 21:40   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't see it but I heard a Renault F1 car went around in 59 seconds. Now if the Atom could beat that...!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 22:08   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'd have a Nissan Micra with nitro injection, just to upset all the fools who spent shitloads on Porche's and the likes.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 22:49   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i saw the show and was indeed impressed by the car
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 23:21   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'd have a Nissan Micra with nitro injection, just to upset all the fools who spent shitloads on Porche's and the likes.

except its still a micra and therefore still shit.

id take the porsche any day.

plus.....as soon as you get things like 'air resistance' and 'corners' your fked in something not specifically designed to go fast.

on the 911 the rear wing goes up to add downforce at 60mph. it looks absolutely fkin ace.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 23:51   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
id take the porsche any day.
Sure, I'd take a Porsche over a Micra anyday, but there are much better cars out there than Porsches for the same amount or less. Which one depends exactly on what you want your Porsche for.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 23:53   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He's going through his mid-life crisis early .

I used to have a Tonka truck with a flap that moved up and down .
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:00   #9
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I thought it looked like an oversized-overpowered gocart tbh
Although the distortion on Clarkson's face when he got up to a decent speed in it was quite funny.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:02   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I was also impressed by the complete pisstake on Korean/Malaysian cars. And how Trinny and Susannah still manage to have a career despite being talentless whores.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:05   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

We should organise a GD day trip to go and see Top Gear being recorded (it's on Wednesday afternoons) - however we would have one problem, you need as many girls as guys in your group or they won't let you in.

So who's dressing up as a girl for the day?
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:06   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I didn't see it but I heard a Renault F1 car went around in 59 seconds. Now if the Atom could beat that...!
Ah but an F1 car isn't roadworthy.
This car is.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:07   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shotgun not.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:07   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
I thought it looked like an oversized-overpowered gocart tbh
Although the distortion on Clarkson's face when he got up to a decent speed in it was quite funny.
It didnt bother me. It was road legal and it was faster than anything when it was going around corners. ****ing Minted!
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:08   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
It didnt bother me. It was road legal and it was faster than anything when it was going around corners. ****ing Minted!
Even better than that Evo he was driving the other day which he could do the hammerhead et al with just one finger? "The one with the Pentium in".
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:20   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sure, I'd take a Porsche over a Micra anyday, but there are much better cars out there than Porsches for the same amount or less. Which one depends exactly on what you want your Porsche for.

presumably your talking about Evo/Subaru ilk. which is all fine and dandy until you get to servicing costs and the such. plus they dont look that pretty...infact theyre quite ugly and boxy.

if you want 99% of owning something like a ferrari or aston (both performance, style, prestige etc) then you buy a porsche. because its about 60% of the cost.

i may be ever so slightly biased seeing as theres a 911 sitting on the driveway outside that i get to drive from time to time but i have yet to travel in or drive a car (bar a ferrari) which has given me the same thrill as driving a 911. Its absolute engineering excellence. I cannot even begin to describe the levels of torque or power. plus its tiptronic and oddly enough unlike the ferrari 360 which i drove with 'f1 paddle shifts' seems to handle gear changes rather brilliantly. it even changes down or up automatically (even when in tiptronic mode) if you hit the redline or your going to slow.

the number of times ive been tempted to steal it for the day.....
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:22   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

oh and its german.....

meaning it tends to be well built and wont fall apart or need huge amounts of work done every few thousand miles.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:22   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Even better than that Evo he was driving the other day which he could do the hammerhead et al with just one finger? "The one with the Pentium in".

The turbo lag was horrific on it tho....
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:24   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

http://www.topgear.com/content/fun_s...ages04/Lrg.jpg

heh
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:27   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Holy shit, he looks like Wallace.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:28   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Didnt Porche make Hitler start WWII?
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:31   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

i think they made engines for tanks.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:39   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Am I wrong in thinking the Noble M12 GTO has won the Top Gear Best Handling Car two years in a row and costs less than £50,000 ?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:40   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

nope. its a brilliant car. except it doesnt have abs, traction control or anything else considered 'creature comforts'

it msut be brilliant for track days but id hate to have to travel more than like 20miles in it at any one time
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:44   #25
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So you think all TVR's are crap as well, by that reasoning?

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:44   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i want one of those cars just so i can film it rearranging someone's face
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:48   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
So you think all TVR's are crap as well, by that reasoning?

no
but theyre not the kind of thing you can travel in long distance and remain relatively comfortable. theyre hideously quick and very good at giving you a thrill but fundamentally they arnt practical....not that a porsche is particularly ace at getting the kids to school but its possible to drive it veryt long distances in comfort.

theyre also, from what ive heard/see, very very hard work to 'perfect'. and if you **** up. you usually die.

doesnt mean theyre shit. id give my left arm for a TVR sitting on my drive, but when compared to something like a porsche they dont 'stand up' too well in areas other than performance.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:51   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Friend of mine had a Tuscan, the interior was something you wouldn't think up if you were Deepflow, the driving was completely ballistic, but it was a little hectic...

Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:53   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
i want one of those cars just so i can film it rearranging someone's face
Ill buy you one as long as its Patricians face you rearrange on a permanent basis.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:54   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I saw this - was chuckling & crying simultaenously while watching his face flattern and stretch.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:57   #31
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

I can foresee it being used in a Bond Movie.