User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:04   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Student Accounts

Ok i need some money, parents arent in the country and wont be till i dunno xmas or summet, my bank acc is maxed out ie £1400 overdraft, cant get no more money, i have about £5 left in my pocket, enough to live off for erm a week or 2 maybe, and I have a gf so she wants to be treated etc and its a m8s birthday coming up and I need to go out etc etc.

Anyway my house mate the other day came back sayin how he opened up another student account, ie another overdraft, has anyone tried this? Does it work? Which bank would you try? Or should I go to my uni and beg for some money off the hardship fund?
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:13   #2
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: Student Accounts

sell your virginity on eBay
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:20   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sell your girlfriend on ebay

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:30   #4
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

yeh ti works i have 3 students a/c's in england(2 owing about 3k hahaha the debt collectors have sold my debt account for times, now the really really really really bad men are after me. hahahaha) and four in ireland(owing nothing but are used for paying things so i dont pay any transfer fees)
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:40   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yes it works. There is no law it to. You can open as many as you want (or so a lady at Natwest was telling me since I bank with Barclays). But that'll mean you'll be plunged into a deeper debt once you maxed out student account number 2 and 3 and..... you get my drift.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:50   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wait a minute....

you do realise that an overdraft isnt YOUR money right?
Its not like you walk into a bank and go 'hi im a student give me 1400 quid ta'

surely things like 'spending money on your gf' should be relegated to last place in 'things to spend money on'
as is going out, eating well etc.
just say 'i cant afford too'.

live of beans and baked potatoes you fool. Its only half way through the first semester.

you wont be thinking 'ah yes that was 2800 quid well spent on university life in my first semester. my gf who i no longer talk too was really loving. My mate who i rarely see had a great birthday. I ate like a king....shame i cant SCRUB TOGETHER TWO BRASS FARTHINGS AND I LIVE IN ABJECT MISERY
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:03   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
live of beans and baked potatoes you fool.
Baked potatoes? Pfft, pushing the boat out JJ.
Carrots are where it's at, I bought 2 (organic) ones for 6p yesterday, yes, just 3p each! And an onion for 7p. I'm sure you can make a meatless stew/soup for 50p. My 2 large potatoes however came to a staggering 50p.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:15   #8
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Bah. I would live cheaply, but I'm addicted to crisps.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:19   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Baked potatoes? Pfft, pushing the boat out JJ.
Carrots are where it's at, I bought 2 (organic) ones for 6p yesterday, yes, just 3p each! And an onion for 7p. I'm sure you can make a meatless stew/soup for 50p. My 2 large potatoes however came to a staggering 50p.
Idimmu made a month's worth of chilli for under £5. Now thats a proper money saving scheme.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:33   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

haha

losers

i am off to buy some steak
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:46   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My opinion is you are completely and utterly irresponsible with money, and should be rationed to the amount of cash you need to live off and not a penny more.

Get a part time job you scrounging wastrel!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:53   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I'm alright, my parents have money. Add this to the fact that I don't ahve to pay any fees personally, my parents pay them, and I'm a rich rich bunny. Kind of.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:54   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Also, markets are legendary for cheap produce!
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:05   #14
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Sell your girlfriends virginity on Ebay.

Or get a ****ing job.

KaneED, your C.rank is ****ed it appears.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:05   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

I know.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:25   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok, sorted myself a job out, i now work at sainsburys however i get paid monthly :/ so really need some money to tie me over till my parents return to the UK, which shud be xmas time i guess, wasted money, well I had £250 this term left from last years money, and worked in the summer to pay my rent, thats all hokey dokey, but my parents are supposed to give me money so they say but i cant get any off em, as they arent around ie in the country, so i have to sort myself out some money until they return. The theory is i open up a new student acc, bout to go and do it now, get an overdraft, when my parents return they give me money and bang, close the acc, pay off the overdraft of course and no more worries, but it all depends on my parents atm. Anyway lets see how it goes, will let you know when i get back

btw thankyou all for your kind words
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:30   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i dont loan money, never will i think
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:42   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're not really "allowed" to have two student accounts (they do ask you, when you sign up, if you have an account elsewhere - say no). A lot of people do though. I've got 2. I was very irresponsible with my money though, and now I'm about £3000 in debt. Luckily it's still interest free, and will be for the next year, but it's still a shitter.

I'm only now learning to live within my means. And even then not that well, as I'm having to pay off bills from about 6 months ago that I didn't bother paying. I have 3 letters from debt collection agencies threatening scary things like "sending round the boyz" (not necessarily in those words).

Foodwise: people have good advice here. You can find good deals. Live on stuff like pasta and cheap vegetables. It sucks that you can't have meat, but it's only until Christmas.

Drinkwise: don't buy alcohol. But if you really do want to go out, then you can get about 3 litres of white cider and a bottle of blackcurrant cordial/juice for about £3.00. I recommend Frosty Jacks. It's the best of a bad bunch.

Girlfriendwise: I'm broke as hell at the moment, and I just explain it to my girlfriend. I know it sounds cheesy, but if she does care about you she won't mind. You'll just need more nights in. Because my girlfriend and I don't have much money, I give her money and she does the shopping (she's pretty good at getting loads of stuff for not-very-much money, too). We cook together and the food we make is actually better than the pizzas or whatever I'd make on my own.

If you do really get short of cash before you get paid - as long as you're certain you can pay it back - you can use your cheque book. I did this too much, so watch out as it can become too easy. If you have a cheque guarantee card (check your debit card, see if there's a figure there, normally £50 or £100 for a student account). This means you can write cheques up to this amount for places, even if you don't have it in your account.
The bank will take the costs and won't charge you for it (unless you keep doing it). If you have two bank accounts, you can write a cheque from your student account to the other one, and it means the money will be transferred. As long as you'll be paid in a week or so, it doesn't matter. Don't fall into the habit of doing it though.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 15:56   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buy a small ceramic pot.

That way, when you're living on the street, destitute and cold, at least you'll still have a pot to piss in.

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 16:09   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

stop being a pussy and live like a king on your cheque book
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 16:38   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

This is why children, that the uk has a borrowed debt of 1 trillion.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 17:28   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i dont loan money, never will i think
Do you actually have no friends? It's inevitable that money gets borrowed on a night out due to various circumstances. Unless you're the kind of guy who leaves his mates stranded.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 17:49   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

he seems like that guy
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:31   #24
pig
1up on you

Ok good news, lloyds seemed up for giving me a student account, they asked me do you have another account, i said i had a natwest account, they said nothing more, they seemed as though they wanted my custom like real bad. She said I will receive my account card etc in 5 working days and that I can get an overdraft of £1500. Another piece of good news, I got in touch with my dad at last, and he will be back at xmas, to give me the money he kinda owes me (as in money he promised to give me for uni) Come January when I start gettin paid, I can close this student account after paying back the money I owe, cant be much more than £200 imo. So looks like I can eat something more than spaghetti and cheese sauce, maybe Fray Bentos, only 99p mmmmmmmmmmm.

BTW nice reply tomkat cheers
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:48   #25
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my friend got a loan of about £3000 a year. Times 4 years (Scottish degree). Add to this her £1500 overdraft, credit card of £3000 maxed on its limit. She decides to go to Oz for a year. I would be careful, as you'll spend the first 10 years of your working life paying off debt just like she's doing now. Get a decent job, work full time in the holidays and stop spending money on anything but beans on toast and pasta.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:56   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sig edited for annoying largeness.

Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:57   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ok good news, lloyds seemed up for giving me a student account, they asked me do you have another account, i said i had a natwest account, they said nothing more, they seemed as though they wanted my custom like real bad. She said I will receive my account card etc in 5 working days and that I can get an overdraft of £1500. Another piece of good news, I got in touch with my dad at last, and he will be back at xmas, to give me the money he kinda owes me (as in money he promised to give me for uni) Come January when I start gettin paid, I can close this student account after paying back the money I owe, cant be much more than £200 imo.

You know what the road to hell is paved with?
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:10   #28
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You know what the road to hell is paved with?
fray bentos?
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:12   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

The broken bodies and dreams of young children?

Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:12   #30
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Sig edited for annoying largeness.
thankyou
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:51   #31
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're not really "allowed" to have two student accounts
It's not against the law according to Natwest when I started uni last year. And I'm with Barclays since 4 years ago.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:05   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ok good news, lloyds seemed up for giving me a student account, they asked me do you have another account, i said i had a natwest account, they said nothing more, they seemed as though they wanted my custom like real bad. She said I will receive my account card etc in 5 working days and that I can get an overdraft of £1500.
Hmm

I can review that application, and in light of the circumstances, recommend a decline due to poor credit scoring.

Anyone think I should?
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:10   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Student Accounts

Neither a borower nor a lender be.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:11   #34
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Anyone think I should?
Without a doubt.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:12   #35
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
It's not against the law according to Natwest when I started uni last year. And I'm with Barclays since 4 years ago.
It's not against the law, but all the banks I asked (3 years ago...) said that if you didn't deposit £500 (you student loan, basically) it would get flagged and they'd decide whether to let you keep the overdarft etc.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:13   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Do you actually have no friends? It's inevitable that money gets borrowed on a night out due to various circumstances. Unless you're the kind of guy who leaves his mates stranded.
i mean in the institutionalized way

atm koen owes me a tenner from drinks from last thursday and between me and my friends and my hockeyteam i am always in debt or surplus...
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:16   #37
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
It's not against the law, but all the banks I asked (3 years ago...) said that if you didn't deposit £500 (you student loan, basically) it would get flagged and they'd decide whether to let you keep the overdarft etc.
Well from what I told, it was changed last year. I know someone at my university who has 3 (maybe 4) student accounts and he did tell them he had an account elsewhere.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:18   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hmm

I can review that application, and in light of the circumstances, recommend a decline due to poor credit scoring.

Anyone think I should?

I was in a similar quandry when i had the power to cancel Sunday's passport.

This was just before he emigrated to Canada.

I'm still not sure if i did the right thing.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:22   #39
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Idimmu made a month's worth of chilli for under £5. Now thats a proper money saving scheme.
Yes, but look at him
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:28   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

Well , see.

My job entails "Fraud" as part of its description. And Pig has announced here that he intends to "Defraud" my employer by misrepresenting his current level of debt against current and future income. I could theoretically pick up a nice bonus for saving the bank for a future bad debt.

And yes , a lot of banks have cracked down on holding accounts with multiple institutions, and as Sunday stated, its because theres about a Trillion worth of consumer debt. Even a high street bank has limits on what it can lend over a year without losing its AAA credit rating. Hence why you wont be able to get 4 or 5 credit cards now without a ****ing good credit score and nothing on your CRA search from the last 2 years.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:50   #41
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'd go for it tbh kura.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:51   #42
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:

If you cancelled it now, so he'd be unable to get back into the UK, and would be thrown out of Canada when his visa expired, leaving him without anywhere to call a 'home' country, forcing him to travel the world, penniless, a global refugee, unwelcome in any port, well, that would be comedy gold.

You'd be a LEGEND

Unread 17 Nov 2004, 20:57   #43
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Well , see.

My job entails "Fraud" as part of its description. And Pig has announced here that he intends to "Defraud" my employer by misrepresenting his current level of debt against current and future income. I could theoretically pick up a nice bonus for saving the bank for a future bad debt.

And yes , a lot of banks have cracked down on holding accounts with multiple institutions, and as Sunday stated, its because theres about a Trillion worth of consumer debt. Even a high street bank has limits on what it can lend over a year without losing its AAA credit rating. Hence why you wont be able to get 4 or 5 credit cards now without a ****ing good credit score and nothing on your CRA search from the last 2 years.
im not frauding em, ill stick my student loan in it, dont worry about that, which is like 3k of money plus my job money will go there, i dont think you can call it fraud, but your call as you say its youre job.

I dont know correct me if im wrong as youre in the loop so to speak but at the end of the day, I am putting money in the account, and taking money out, in fact more money will probably go in the account than out at the end of the day. From your banks perspective they asked me if i had another account and i said yes. They asked me how much I was planning to put in, i said about 3-5k a year, which is true. As well as that I gotta say im now actually considering banking with lloyds as they actually have people to speak to you and seem quite friendly tbh.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 21:03   #44
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

How can you put 3-5k in that account if you have no money to begin with? I thought the whole point of you getting this other account was purely because you needed money as you currently have none.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 21:06   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
If you cancelled it now, so he'd be unable to get back into the UK, and would be thrown out of Canada when his visa expired, leaving him without anywhere to call a 'home' country, forcing him to travel the world, penniless, a global refugee, unwelcome in any port, well, that would be comedy gold.

You'd be a LEGEND

He'd be able to go to the British High Commission and get an emergency passport tho ;'(
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 21:07   #46
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
He'd be able to go to the British High Commission and get an emergency passport tho ;'(
I thought you meant cancel his passport, as in cancel his access to one, completely.

How disappointing.

Unread 17 Nov 2004, 21:08   #47
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

When I opened my student bank account HSBC stamped the "you've got a place at uni" letter that they required for ID with their branch stamp to stop me getting another one.

Incidentally - if one accounti s £1400 overdrawn already, isn't that where your next student loan installment will be going (which will probably be gone in a matter of weeks) and you'll be in exactly the dame position next term?
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 21:12   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I thought you meant cancel his passport, as in cancel his access to one, completely.

How disappointing.

You cant do that.

You can however make it really difficult for someone to get one.

You need to work in the fraud unit to be able to do that tho :(

Ohhh but wait i do \o/

Not as an examiner tho /o\
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 21:20   #49
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Since I'm working I've been growing fatter and fatter. Be happy with your poor student lives.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 21:20   #50
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
How can you put 3-5k in that account if you have no money to begin with? I thought the whole point of you getting this other account was purely because you needed money as you currently have none.
I havent got my student loan yet :/ still waiting for it. When it comes then my fathers money and student loan money will go there

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Incidentally - if one accounti s £1400 overdrawn already, isn't that where your next student loan installment will be going (which will probably be gone in a matter of weeks) and you'll be in exactly the dame position next term?
Waiting for student loan, parents money at xmas and now im working so hopefully no