User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:34   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Coke C2

http://www.cokec2.com/home.html

http://www.cokec2.com/pages/commercials.shtml

(quite a cool commercial)

I figured it might take a few months for this to hit the UK and Europe but so far ive heard squat...

does anyone have any clue as to whether we will get C2?
I am a complete coke (cola) addict (not the drug - ho ho) but dont like the fact its got more sugar in it than an actual bag of the stuff.

Since this has 1/2 the amount of sugar and tastes somewhere between regular and diet coke i want it to be here now. so i can go 'hurrah im drinking something and tis slightly more healthy for me than it was before'

Anyone have any clue?
know anyone who works for coke?

etc

anyone....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:07   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Coke C2

I swear that existed before but in a different name?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:28   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

C2 advertising here has been utterly lame, lamer than I'm Lovin it'.

Also I can't imagine how a caffienated drink will taste nice if you remove half of what's disguising the taste of it.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:29   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like the use of queen. any use of queen in advertising is
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:31   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

no use of Queen in the Adverts up here.

Personally I find using Queen to advertise your products sounds almost as abbhorrent as Pepsi's latest campaign over here that suggested that Pepsi was responsible for Jimi Hendrix....
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:35   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

click on the url with 'commerical' written in it

Thats the USA advertising campaign currently running on TV and in Theatres.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:42   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They were handing that stuff out for free when I was in America for the football this summer, it's quite nice far better than Diet.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:51   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This seems a nice moment to point out that the creator of sprite zero deserves to burn in hell for all eternity.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:05   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

i never tried sprite zero....i tried tab once....that iddnt really work..C2 will

Pepsi has already hopped on the bandwagon and released their own 'half the sugar and carbs' product too....
i think its called Pepsi Edge but i cant be totally sure because the last time i had one was 2 months ago.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:06   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

they should make

Coke C4
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:59   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have never evne heard of any of these new fangled drinks mentioned in this thread before today i will just have to stick to my root beer, with its less suger than coke and no caffine
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:23   #12
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Its like pepsi-max, but coke. I might transfer
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:50   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Didnt they used to call it "Tab Clear" and sell it as a clear fizzy drink that tasted like coke?

Ill bet the recipe's arent a million miles apart.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:52   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

They Should make Coke C420 with those gulp sized ring pull holes.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:57   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
They Should make Coke C420 with those gulp sized ring pull holes.
Or make Coke C4 that blows glup size ring pull holes in your head.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:46   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Make Coke H20 and leave out the sugar, the caffeine, the carbonation and the flavouring see how many stupid americans will pay 50c for a can of flat, tepid water.

In fact, why not go the whole hog and make Coke 02 and give them an empty can. HELLO PROFIT !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:54   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Make Coke H20 and leave out the sugar, the caffeine, the carbonation and the flavouring see how many stupid americans will pay 50c for a can of flat, tepid water.

In fact, why not go the whole hog and make Coke 02 and give them an empty can. HELLO PROFIT !
Teh weiner.

Close thread.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 04:12   #18
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
That was a shit commercial.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 05:39   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

'it tastes like ass' to quote bonnie.
if you wanna drink something that tastes like ass.. but is 'good' for you , be my guest :\
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 06:48   #20
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried C2... theres only a very, very small difference in taste. So small that chances are we wouldn't have noticed if we were drinking Coke at the same time, looking for a difference.

On that note, you know that to make it 'Half the blah and blah', they had to add something else bad to it... so... advantage? I doubt it.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:24   #21
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

half the carbs bloody fad diet Atkins coke ?!?!?!

if you dont want to get fat or sick just drink less or none of it
it isnt difficult

wont be long before they discover that artificial sweetener gives people brain disease anyway
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:27   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they already have, thats why anything with phenylalanine in has to be clearly labeled
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 12:00   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

They did that int he UK and charged 90p a bottle - remember?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 20:14   #24
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Until they realised that they're machienery was faulty, thus leaving their beautiful product with illegal levels of chemicals in it.

I refuse to buy bottled water. The stupidity is that people at my college are standing within 10ft of a water fountain, and they have an empty bottle in their hand and yet they continue to pay 80p for a bottle of water because it came from France. And then they complain that the cafeteria charges too much. *scorn*.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 22:30   #25
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
They did that int he UK and charged 90p a bottle - remember?
They didn't call it "Coke Water" or similar. Dasani just didn't capitalise on being part of the Coke brand, although with hindsight from how it turned out in the UK it's probably a good thing.

Incidentally why is there Diet Coke with Lemon in the UK, and not Diet Coke with Lime like in Canada? (Both taste = nice though imho)
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 22:49   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
(quite a cool commercial)
Shit adverts for shit products from shit companies for shit people.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 22:56   #27
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i'm sure there's some limey joke in there somewhere

-mist
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:17   #28
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
I refuse to buy bottled water. The stupidity is that people at my college are standing within 10ft of a water fountain, and they have an empty bottle in their hand and yet they continue to pay 80p for a bottle of water because it came from France. And then they complain that the cafeteria charges too much. *scorn*.
To be fair, public fountains can get quite disgusting.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:15   #29
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
Until they realised that they're machienery was faulty, thus leaving their beautiful product with illegal levels of chemicals in it.

hehe...did u know evian spelt backwards is naive....figures huh??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote