User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2004, 19:32   #51
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Fast Food Chains in North America that really should be in the UK and Vice-Versa

You forgot Denny's - that was excellent

Btw, I wouldn't class Wendy's > Wimpy - I'd class it as > KFC + other chicken shops because it really is

Denny's also falls under the same area from what I enjoyed while visiting Florida over the summer
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 19:08   #52
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Re: Fast Food Chains in North America that really should be in the UK and Vice-Versa

my local wethersponns has its regulars, 10am when it opens, the same people are always there
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 20:46   #53
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
For instance the UK got Subways, when Quiznos is soooo much better.
Flawed logic... Birmingham's got both (Quiznos is in Martineau Place, Subway is pretty well everywhere)
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 21:29   #54
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Flawed logic... Birmingham's got both (Quiznos is in Martineau Place, Subway is pretty well everywhere)
If you had taken the time to read the whole thread, you'll realise you are beaten like a stepchild on this thing.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 22:46   #55
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
If you had taken the time to read the whole thread, you'll realise you are beaten like a stepchild on this thing.
I read the first post because the oven started beeping to tell me food was ready so quickly posted.