User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:24   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
And so it begins...

Well, here we are again.

I promised myself I wouldn’t be making a post here, but certain people have convinced me (somehow) that I owe it to my friends to make what I am doing quite clear.

It is time for me to hang up my Planetarion boots so to speak. Real life beckons, and with a huge career ahead of me, I can’t afford to be playing anymore.

I won’t be making a list of names, as I am sure to miss people off, and I have no intention of that. I have met many, many people since I signed up an account in round 1, both friends and enemies alike, and each and every one of you have inspired and affected the way I played. From TRT when I started planetaion, right through RB, and INstinct, and the other alliances I ahve helped command, to finsh in 1up, has been a long, fun journey, and one which I have enjoyed very much.
I like to think that no matter how we come across each other, I have helped this game along, and whether friend or foe, you can see that my ideas (and wars) were all to help the game as best I could, and I hope to of left my indelible mark on the Planetarion.

In short, good luck to each and every one of you. My internet connection will be cancelled tomorrow, and I will pop into #forest on IRC briefly before it goes.

May life bring you all happiness and joy.

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:25   #2
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough
Re: And so it begins...

byyyyyeeeeeeeeee

RL = fun

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:26   #3
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Hmm, I didn't think I'd see you leave. Well its been nice playing against you, and even with you for a brief period of time in eclipse in <insert forbidden game here>

I hope you enjoy rl and the pleasures it brings. Good luck in the future!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:27   #4
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck on your journey to that thingy 'real life' or whatever you called it, write back how its out there, I might take a look at it sometime myself
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Ðragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Stals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:27   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Finaly! :-)

Nah, just kidding.. Has been a great to be a fellow MO with you, hope you find what you seek in the unknown lands of RL :-)

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:29   #6
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

bye bye Forest

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:29   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

forest smells of old socks :(

noone will miss you old fag :(

seein as i aint going to be on much either (i refuse to do so with dial-up), hopefully we catch each other on our occasional visits, gl irl (you pedo etc;))
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:30   #8
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

they say RL is scarey,
but i wish you goodluck in finding it...
whatever it is

grtx!

Night-Sky aka NRG-izer
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:30   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

you didn't mention me((

gl in rl m8 you rock,

p.s. anytime you ever do make it to holland... gimme a ring (i can plan a vacation away from here then )

check in from time to time m8
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:30   #10
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Bye Bye, gl in RL.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:36   #11
Summerflame

Summerflame is an unknown quantity at this point

It was great getting to know you and playing with you this Round, our Gal rocked (mostly). I had great Fun (and I think everybody else in our Gal had, too, despite wave after wave of incs at one point).

I wish you all the best out there in RL, and if you ever visit Cologne (many Brits do )be sure to give me or Ava a Call and we'll meet up.

GL,

Gwydion
R3: 100:18 Cymberal of Celtar
R4: somewhere in P24
R5: no Idea
R6: 22:20 [Wrath]
R7: 27:1:9 [Fury]
R8: 42:2:5 [Fury]
R9: 26:4:10 [Eclipse]
R9:5: no Idea [Eclipse]
R10: 4:5:5 [Eclipse]
R11: 31:5:9 [1up]
[1up]
Summerflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:37   #12
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Sorry to see you leave, Forest. :/

Good luck in 'real life' and thanks for an excellent round in * gala.

Andosia

[Edit] * Cypher's
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:47   #13
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

I'll see you in the pub!!
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:28   #14
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
I'll see you in the pub!!
Beware of any forks you see nearby.

Good luck anyway - although I've probably missed you anyway.

Does this mean the war is over?
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:38   #15
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Beware of any forks you see nearby.

Good luck anyway - although I've probably missed you anyway.

Does this mean the war is over?

To be honest the war was never fair.

I mean, me against 10 guys.

U guys never stood a chance

Back tomorrow briefly, good luck all.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:06   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

weird.. who's gonna declare wars now? o_O bye bye Forest
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 17:50   #17
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

ME!! im gonna declare war

cya around forest, and do come back sometime.

hugs and kisses
Buddah|away
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 19:46   #18
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

ill say somthing to you that ppl said to me when i tried to quit in between a round and then found i havent missed a round yet lol 'youll be back'

Gud luck mate...

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 03:07   #19
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

bye bye forest

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 05:48   #20
Nology

Nology is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't know you forest but I knew of you which seems to be basically knowing you to some people. Good luck in real life though.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 07:00   #21
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

best of luck forest, twas a pleasure working with you.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 09:13   #22
PistNBroke

PistNBroke is an unknown quantity at this point

Nottingham Forrest suck :P good luck man
R13-30 ROCK HC/DC/BC/Bar Tender
R37 on Ascendancy
R40 Special appearance for rock
HEROES WILL SMURF YOU UP
ROCK FTW!!!
<3 Orbit
PistNBroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 11:52   #23
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistNBroke
Nottingham Forrest suck :P good luck man
I totally agree, IM a pompey fan

Im looking at the webbie now trying to figure out how my net connection can be cancelled
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 18:31   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

forest you were an awesome MO in 1up and always a lot of fun to be around, you will be sadly missed not onyl in 1up but in the community as a whole, hf in rl, enjoy it because you might be back here one day
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:24   #25
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

You sneaked this one in whilst I wasn't looking!

It was a pleasure playing under you in RB, above you in Eclipse and against you inbetween, always a tireless and imaginative player with a totally unorthodox style.

Good luck with the career matey, thanks for the birthday pints and see you at i22!

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:02   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

So it begins? so it ends
Been a pleasure to play with you and against you in good and bad days etc...
good time with RB and TRT days :S
From the start to the end.
Fun round in 1up.
Bye bye, cya you around in not too many months if im not wrong :P
I just feel that you cant quit

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 17:45   #27
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Well, Forest - I didn't reintroduce myself this round. It was my first back since 5 i think. I knew you a bit back in rds 3 and 4. Always seemed like a decent chap with good intentions. Sorry to see you. Good luck in what ever you do.

Conall

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 18:46   #28
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

peace bro'. Enjoy yourseld. Sad to see you go. Happy to see you advance. Cya.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 09:06   #29
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

oh, bb and have in rl forest, was nice with you in 1up, didnt know that you can be a good guy

i bet you come back one day

for a scan or two
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 14:47   #30
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

/me waves

Always a pleasure