User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:05   #1
scotty1234

scotty1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking new alliance

hey well i'll start by introducing myself. i am deathlord and i am starting this alliance because i am sick of the general attitude of other alliances in terms of the way entry requirements are so tough.

in this alliance ~~killaz~~ there are no entry requirements, the main goal of the alliance is to have fun which i and many others feel has been taken out of the game. nobody expects this alliance to get into the top 30,the main emphasis is on fun, but of course we will be defending and attacking too. so if you are new to planetarion or a seasoned player you are welcome to join

(and u'll get a place on the board when you join atm)

please dont flame me for starting a new alliance because i have my reasons for doing so and these reasons are often stated by others.

~~killaz~~

Join #killaz on irc and tell me if you wanna join or just wanna add some comments
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Last edited by scotty1234; 29 Jul 2004 at 19:38.
scotty1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:33   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: new alliance: ~~killaz~~

Edited the name of the alliance into the thread title

You should probably read the Guidelines announcement at the top of the AR forum and include a few more details about the alliance. Things like how to contact you are essential and should preferably include a channel name for NetGamers IRC.

(note to other users - if you want to advertise your alliance, then do it in your own thread - don't try to hijack others please.)
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 16:33   #3
neo-rijsel

neo-rijsel is an unknown quantity at this point

hi!
Im interested by your alliance!! i just wanna have fun and attack or defending together, maybe few members of my gal would like to join u too...
neo-rijsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:40   #4
scotty1234

put an application in on the alliance section and ill approve you
thre are absolutely no requirements apart from that you play planetarion!
put your application in
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Last edited by scotty1234; 2 Aug 2004 at 19:56.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:22   #5
scotty1234

theres still places on the board left!
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 15:14   #6
scotty1234

come on guys,join up,we need you people, we are aimed at people whose first round it is in planetarion which means any1 can join!!!
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:45   #7
scotty1234

we now have six members and are still looking for more members
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 14:27   #8
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1234
we now have six members and are still looking for more members
Do you think that your lack of numbers might be because there are a lot of new alliances starting at the moment? I'd suggest that you go and find alliances of a similar size to you and try and merge together under a new name or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1234
hey assasin, join, i am only a small player (86k) but f-crew accepted me, and i will remain at f-crew for every round that i play from now
I also take it you left f-crew?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote