User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Dec 2006, 16:15   #1
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
[Competition]Christmas Skin

After looking over my credit budget for round 19 i have noticed that i have 3 credits sitting around doing nothing. This being so i have decided that i want to try and get them out to the community as prizes.

The first of these little "mini-competitions" to be run over the course of christmas and new year is going to be the Christmas Skin competition. The skin template can be found at www.planetarion.com/template.zip

So get your festive hats on and have a go at making a seasonal skin for the game to be used in the second speedgame! The closing date for entries is Sunday the 17th of December 2006. Voting will take place on the following day and the winner will have their skin used in the second speedgame and will be awarded a free credit!

Email your entries to [email protected]!

Good luck!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote