User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2006, 14:36   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
NPC Planets & Colonies

Just a quick suggestion that i came up with reading some other posts about npc planets / bot planets etc etc.
Wouldn't it be cool to have npc planets that can be conquered.
Ever since I started to play pa (and that was in r4 or something) I've always wanted to conquer a planet and claim it as my own.
So what i'm suggesting now is to have npc planets that only build a form of pds and init roids that you can conquer and colonise as a 2nd planet.
The options for the 2nd planet would be somewhat limited though, they should only be used for mining resources and build some pds.
There should be room for 1 fleet to defend your colony, traveltime from your homeplanet to your colony takes 6 ticks and no fleets can be launched from your colony except to your homeplanet.

Discuss plz

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:27   #2
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: NPC Planets & Colonies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Wouldn't it be cool to have npc planets that can be conquered.
all sounds a little e m p i r e q u e s t to me. Think this has been suggested time and time again. Interesting idea though.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:44   #3
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Re: NPC Planets & Colonies

Sound like a cool idea, but don't like the idea of having a second planet. So i don't think it should be used during a normal round. Wouldn't mind npc planets, so that players in dead gals could get a chance to grow, and having someone to launch at.

Tbh, i think there would be to much problems with npc-planets in a normal round. What i would like instead, would be the possiblity to exchange your planet with anyone you can manage to cap 25% roids from during havoc, or maybe a speedgame with something like "cap the planet" where the one that manage to exchange planets the most would win, but no point if you only cap back an earlier planet.

Last edited by Pilatus; 29 Jul 2006 at 17:03.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote