User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Feb 2005, 17:35   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
was'nt there....?

an alliance called IPC at one point who were like some kinda peace loving alliance?
Don't remember much about them but they were really good in round 2 at the first half then when there was quarter of the way to the end collapsed like a bad egg.
They just popped in my head for some reason just wanted to know if iam right?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 17:45   #2
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: was'nt there....?

someone took their finger out the dyke and they all drowned
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 18:04   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Using the 'Search' feature is both fun and educational.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 18:09   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

i was in IPC in rounds 6-10.5 (their last ever round) but i do remember them from round 2; they were never THAT good to be honest..
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 20:20   #5
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

There was a IPD I think (Inter - Planetery - Deffence) which had wings and such like,...
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 21:49   #6
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

IPC - Interplanetary Peace Corps

http://www.ipc-alliance.co.uk/

Retired from Planetarion...
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2005, 11:04   #7
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Never use silly things like that

Anyway thanx for the replys
I honestly thought they was good in round 2 till they died towards the end.

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 00:06   #8
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They were my first alliance in round 2 when i hadn't a clue what to do.

They were helpful and polite to newbies but were bloody awful compared to the likes of VtS/Blue Tuba when they sprang up.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 02:09   #9
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
an alliance called IPC at one point who were like some kinda peace loving alliance?
Don't remember much about them but they were really good in round 2 at the first half then when there was quarter of the way to the end collapsed like a bad egg.
They just popped in my head for some reason just wanted to know if iam right?
IPC was, for its entire history, a noob alliance with delusions of competence. For gods sake, they were an alliance in a WARGAME founded on a belief in NOT ATTACKING PEOPLE. I sincerly wish i still had the log of when Irons or whoever it was tried to get me to join round 1. It was rediculous.

If anything, they were less of a joke towards the end than at the beginning, but even then they struggled to qualify as a midlevel.

Last edited by Tis; 12 Feb 2005 at 02:19.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 06:41   #10
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
IPC was, for its entire history, a noob alliance with delusions of competence. For gods sake, they were an alliance in a WARGAME founded on a belief in NOT ATTACKING PEOPLE. I sincerly wish i still had the log of when Irons or whoever it was tried to get me to join round 1. It was rediculous.

If anything, they were less of a joke towards the end than at the beginning, but even then they struggled to qualify as a midlevel.
And as for you, what the hell do you have against IPC?? You never miss a chance to slag us off. They were never founded on a policy of not attacking people! I wasn't a member til round 6 of course but I'm fairly certain that the policy was 'no massive combined fleets of top 100 planets against little noobs', and that's as far as 'no attack' went. We certainly attacked quite a bit while I was there!

They were in the game to have FUN, not play hardcore. Get over it! It's not that big a deal that someone wanted to have fun without sacrificing their entire life to a GAME..!
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 11:07   #11
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
And as for you, what the hell do you have against IPC?? You never miss a chance to slag us off. They were never founded on a policy of not attacking people! I wasn't a member til round 6 of course but I'm fairly certain that the policy was 'no massive combined fleets of top 100 planets against little noobs', and that's as far as 'no attack' went. We certainly attacked quite a bit while I was there!

They were in the game to have FUN, not play hardcore. Get over it! It's not that big a deal that someone wanted to have fun without sacrificing their entire life to a GAME..!
I understand that as a policy it was never really implemented. I am telling you what was presented to me as the basis for the alliance when one of the two founders tried to recruit me in round 1. Their exact proposal, as I recall, was an alliance that never attacked any planet that did not attack one of their own first. I leave it to your mind to envision a planetarion universe based on that exciting principle. I laughed at it then, and I am still laughing. Nothing IPC ever did came close to convincing me to rethink my first impression.

Beyond that policy is the general impression I’ve gotten of IPC as being, over the course of its history, the alliance with the highest ego to accomplishment ratio in PA. I would far less ‘against’ them if it weren’t for various individuals continual claims and statements about IPC and its stature among the planetarion alliances that were and are grossly exaggerated. It was, for all intents and purposes, a noob alliance for its entire planetarion history. I have nothing against noob alliances, and many decent players got their start in IPC. I’m even willing to call it a pretty good noob alliance, as they go. But more persistently than any other alliance out there, IPC, or certain members, seemed to insist on fabricating myths about their military credibility or political importance and that has always annoyed me.

As for your last comment, that is the excuse they’ve been giving for years. Do you think people in quality alliances DONT have fun? I find that absolutely insulting, you may enjoy getting visited more often that a $2 ho, but I prefer winning, and it doesn’t take much effort to put in a respectable showing without sacrificing ones life. I am not saying you can’t have a sucky planet and have fun (hi Zhil!), but your implication that those who actually try to do well don’t have fun is another one of those ageless IPC-related myths that cause these long winded rants of mine.

Other alliances (hirr) did a much better job of making fun their motto. They knew who they were and didn’t claim to be anything more. For IPC, fun always seemed to be an excuse for never accomplishing anything and I will continue to state my feelings every time I see them described as being "very good" at any point in their astonishingly long history of mediocrity.

I understand that this may bruise your tender little feelings, but that is my not particularly humble, and far from uneducated (hell, i 'joined' IPC 5 or 6 times over the years, huzzah for the Intel wing) opinion. You really shouldnt take it so personally.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:28   #12
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Go Tis =)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 18:45   #13
Neferti
part time ghost

Tis, that's a load of crap. Sorry but that's the way it is.

I have done well in PA before, not as well as you of course; and I have had fun. The fact is that not everyone has time to have fun by winning. And what the hell is your problem with people having fun AND doing crap? Without people like that do you think this game would even still be going (such as it is?). You completely misinterprate everything I say! Of course people that do well have fun doing it (though not always)! How many of them have time to lead relatively normal lives though? It may not be true but the perception was, back then, that those that do well were those without any real life to speak of, or those who were without jobs.

When have I ever claimed IPC was anything other than a 'noob' alliance (though I object to that term, I understand what you mean by it)? When the hell have I ever described them as 'very good'?? In this very thread I DENIED that they were that good! Though of course they got better after I joined

One thing does make it stand out from other small alliances though, and that's longevity. For a non-major power, it lasted a very long time. Surely that says something about the people who were running it, and in it, that although they may not have taken the game seriously they kept going anyway? Although they were doing crap, they never gave up (Until round 10!)?

As for hurting my feelings, well of course you are! That's what you're bloody well setting out to do! Can't think of any other reason why you still give a damn about a 'noob alliance' after all this time. Will you please just LEAVE US ALONE???
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 19:57   #14
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

It always amazes me how this board attracts posters who have absolutely none what so ever clue about things they write about.

And to set some records straight for the ignorant ones …aka Tis…..

IPC were an alliance much like any other one around but with one major difference.
they were determent to play alone and not to jump on the big bandwagon of blocking.
(I think they had a no aggression pact with F-crew every round tho)

Every day attacks, retail missions, wave attacks, defence system etc … much like an ordinary top 5 alliance
And they had their fare share of skilled PA players thru the years, even some top 10 planet finisher.

But since they carried the (in my mind) burden by always play by them self and not to form coalitions with others, It usually ended up with overwhelming incoming midround and then
people started to seek refuge in other alliances…cos people have a tendency to run and see if the grass is greener on the other side instead of staying and help out.
IPC soon became a player “school” to teach new people the basic skills of PA warfare and then the well trained players rushed away to seek better odds elsewhere against incoming.

It weren’t more or less fun in IPC then some other alliance I been in and yet I’v been in a couple of them. And they managed things almost exactly as other alliances, so to say there were n00bs is most definitely wrong!

Proud ex member of IPC.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 01:23   #15
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Somehow 'proud' and 'IPC' dont go well in the same sentence.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 02:42   #16
Tis

Honestly now, did you actually read my post?

Quote:
Tis, that's a load of crap. Sorry but that's the way it is.

I have done well in PA before, not as well as you of course; and I have had fun. The fact is that not everyone has time to have fun by winning. And what the hell is your problem with people having fun AND doing crap? Without people like that do you think this game would even still be going (such as it is?). You completely misinterprate everything I say! Of course people that do well have fun doing it (though not always)! How many of them have time to lead relatively normal lives though? It may not be true but the perception was, back then, that those that do well were those without any real life to speak of, or those who were without jobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
I am not saying you can’t have a sucky planet and have fun (hi Zhil!)...
As for misinterpreting, how else was I supposed to interpret “They were in the game to have FUN, not play hardcore.” That sounds very much like an either or. If it wasn’t intended that way, you could have made it a lot clearer.

Quote:
When have I ever claimed IPC was anything other than a 'noob' alliance (though I object to that term, I understand what you mean by it)? When the hell have I ever described them as 'very good'?? In this very thread I DENIED that they were that good!
Yes, I know ‘noob’ is a vague term, but there isn’t really a more accurate one.

You never did describe them as very good, and I never said you did. I was referring to the ORIGINAL POSTER who my post was aimed at.

Quote:
One thing does make it stand out from other small alliances though, and that's longevity.
As I said their longevity was “astonishing”.... my exact word.

I can understand IPCers objecting (and of course generally bitter little tarts like MotoX who has never made an intelligent post in his life), but to be frank, very few of your specific points of contention seem legitimate. You and I really don’t disagree that much!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 04:51   #17
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Honestly now, did you actually read my post?

As for misinterpreting, how else was I supposed to interpret “They were in the game to have FUN, not play hardcore.” That sounds very much like an either or. If it wasn’t intended that way, you could have made it a lot clearer.

Yes, I know ‘noob’ is a vague term, but there isn’t really a more accurate one.

You never did describe them as very good, and I never said you did. I was referring to the ORIGINAL POSTER who my post was aimed at.

As I said their longevity was “astonishing”.... my exact word.

I can understand IPCers objecting (and of course generally bitter little tarts like MotoX who has never made an intelligent post in his life), but to be frank, very few of your specific points of contention seem legitimate. You and I really don’t disagree that much!

Wow, great contribution to the discussion in hand......

I guess you agree with my opinion but disagree with me….

But who cares….!?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 05:21   #18
MotoX
Stolen

Your post is either foolish or made from an entire n00b point of view.
I post from inside the alliance, telling you how things were and still you
say your words are more accurate then mine…????

You are way behind so why bother discuss a subject you can’t win?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 05:36   #19
Tis

No, i said nothing of the sort. I said you were a bitter little tart whos never made an intelligent post in his life. I stand by that, and I'd wager if we put it to an AD vote a large percentage would agree.

Everything else I said was directed at Neferti, or cant you read?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 06:04   #20
MotoX
Stolen

Please stay on the subject … as it was about IPC.
Your insulted remarks about mine former posts have nothing to do about the subject in hand!

It only proves that your former posts are without substance and in this case totally biased!!!!!

Please think or at least consider your posts before writing them in here!?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 06:42   #21
Tis

You have more exclamation marks than I do.

Clearly that makes your post more logical than mine.

I give up, you win.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 07:44   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

IPC early on in the game's history were a joke. Arguably as their reputation got more underground they probably got better as a unit, didn't actually proclaim any delusions of grandeur, and probably just got on with the job best they could, helping new players get along.

Nothing wrong with that - good for them in my view. Everyone has to start somewhere. Zhil was IPC - he's one of the most respected players in PA now. IPC aren't my business, were never my business, if people want to play a certain way, big up to them. Anyone who helps new/less able players is never bad.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 20:19   #23
Neferti
part time ghost

Tis, my apologies. I was very tired when posting my first reply to you, and in a hurry for the second, and I guess I took it a bit too personally. Still, your attitude wasn't helping matters...

I agree partly with what MotoX said. IPC had a similar structure, by round 6/7, to the alliance I'm currently in, which is ND. THIS IS NOT A BAD THING!!! We were very well organised for such a 'crap' alliance. ND of course is better than IPC; but when I joined ND (round 10.5) it did not seem quite as well organised, though evilTone has done and is doing a great job

The thing is, Tis, a lot of what MotoX said is accurate regarding IPC. We often did have a number of good players, who left part way through. However, we were never particularly good as a whole, overnight. But the fact is, I stayed with IPC because I liked the people there, and that was more important to me than doing well in the game. Same reason I'm still with ND
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:30   #24
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
IPC early on in the game's history were a joke. Arguably as their reputation got more underground they probably got better as a unit, didn't actually proclaim any delusions of grandeur, and probably just got on with the job best they could, helping new players get along.

Nothing wrong with that - good for them in my view. Everyone has to start somewhere. Zhil was IPC - he's one of the most respected players in PA now. IPC aren't my business, were never my business, if people want to play a certain way, big up to them. Anyone who helps new/less able players is never bad.
This post is probably the most intelligent post in this thread so amen to that. lokken, thankyou for restoring my faith that there are still people on the PA boards who arent only interested in slagging each other off.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 01:17   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
No, i said nothing of the sort. I said you were a bitter little tart whos never made an intelligent post in his life. I stand by that, and I'd wager if we put it to an AD vote a large percentage would agree.

Everything else I said was directed at Neferti, or cant you read?
you're so right on this one.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 10:52   #26
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I hate it when Nef compares us to IPC
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 11:50   #27
noah02
The Original Terran

Only asked about IPC hehe, Didnt expect a big debate like

Chill out ppl

Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:11   #28
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I hate it when Nef compares us to IPC
What? I said ND are better than IPC, you fool!
Unread 14 Feb 2005, 19:46   #29
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

wasn't
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 18:16   #30
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road

Didnt Mushroom (?) create a spin off group from IPC called 'The Real IPC' ?
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 19:44   #31
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoS
Didnt Mushroom (?) create a spin off group from IPC called 'The Real IPC' ?
Yes, they didnt last long, a couple of rounds maybe (3-4 i think).. can't remember who was involved exactly (I know Irons was) but theres an article on the PAwiki about them... but it says very little. http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/RIPC
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 01:05   #32
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, they didnt last long, a couple of rounds maybe (3-4 i think).. can't remember who was involved exactly (I know Irons was) but theres an article on the PAwiki about them... but it says very little. http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/RIPC
it was Irons, Dreadought, Zhil, myself, DJ Bass and some other. I dont *think* mushroom was involved.

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 04:52   #33
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
it was Irons, Dreadought, Zhil, myself, DJ Bass and some other. I dont *think* mushroom was involved.
Zhil was never in rIPC, at the time rIPC was formed he was already a Fury Officer, he just had an interest in the alliance like several other Fury members. It was actually MikeUK who promted the whole split, he got Irons involved, although I can't think who it was who told Mike about what a wanker Keystroke was and how he was running IPC into the floor, he was great looking I remember
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2005, 21:00   #34
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Zhil was never in rIPC, at the time rIPC was formed he was already a Fury Officer, he just had an interest in the alliance like several other Fury members. It was actually MikeUK who promted the whole split, he got Irons involved, although I can't think who it was who told Mike about what a wanker Keystroke was and how he was running IPC into the floor, he was great looking I remember
ah yes i forgot Mike... not seen him about for such a long time. My bad on the Zhil thing, i suppose i just assumed as he was in the channel so often.

Yeah rIPC caused a big debate between IPC and rIPC what with them owning #ipc so IPC had to use #ipc-alliance

<Chef> recall my fleet?