User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2005, 15:04   #1
Gemmini

Alliance Hosting

Hi all

I'm now creating a couple of websites for alliances and clans of all games, and since I played pa from R3 - R10 thought a couple of clans could use a portal/Forums with some ftp access. I can host a couple of alliances using PHP nuke and bb forums and if any ones interested in me designing and maintaining them a site please go to http://www.gemmini.co.uk for more information.

Many people may be sceptical for the reasons I would host an alliance portal because from what I remember pa was a game of secrets and trying to manipulate people. But my reasons are simple; I’m trying to create a couple of working sites for games (not just pa) to broaden my web skills.

If your at all interested, please visit my site which I created using the php nuke

http://www.gemmini.co.uk

Thx
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 15:17   #2
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough
Re: Alliance Hosting

good idea pal, good luck with it, were designing our own site at the moment with members who are contributin bits from all over the place. Should be good for alliances who arent lucky enough to have specific designers knocking about.

Shouldnt this be in AD tho?
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 17:33   #3
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alliance Hosting

while its very nice most people should be able to do what you have done for themselves with relatively little expertise and (given the right host) little or no cost.

but its still a very nice thing to do

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote