User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 15:43   #1
Pseudonyme

Exclamation A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

WARNING TO ALL PLANETARION MEMBERS

You may be aware of a small group of players from another online game called Dark Galaxy that have recently transferred over to Planetarion, the Running With Scissors alliance.

Their thread can be found here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...9&page=1&pp=50

They wish to be recruited into a PA alliance, however I have come from Dark Galaxy to warn you about this alliance. One of their main players is a person named “BigD” – he is the reason why I have been forced to make this thread.

BigD is playing PA because he has been banned from DG for his behaviour. DO NOT LET THIS PERSON INTO YOUR ALLIANCE. No other person in DG has been as banned as BigD has – not even cheaters who hacked into the game.

· Banned from DG irc permanently
· Banned from DG forums permanently
· Banned in both games of DG

He was constantly being banned temporarily from DG irc, on one such occasion he insulted the gf of the irc server admin on DG forums, posting many threads about her. This led to a permanent ban on irc by the admin, who incidentally has nothing to do with DG. His forum account was also banned but he was free to create another account, this was done by a separate DG mod.
This was approximately 6 months ago and over that period he has been banned numerous times for trying to get back on irc and for inappropriate posts on the forums. On irc the admins had to code a whole new security system bot to check every user to prevent BigD logging onto irc, he had used proxies before and gotten other users banned temporarily. After the fifth or sixth account only used to insult various people, he was permanently banned on the forums. Unfortunately for an unknown reason his ip cannot be banned from the DG forums, so subsequently he has had different accounts banned upwards of 30 times.
Finally he had a warning about being banned in game for his constant bad behaviour by the DG creators themselves. He continued and was banned on the main DG game server. BigD then goaded a mod and was banned on the second server.

BigD will claim to be completely innocent and he’s the victim of a personal vendetta. Yet he has been banned on irc by one person, banned on the forums by several mods and banned in game finally by the creators. This wasn’t one persons crusade against BigD. He was banned for his bad behaviour over the period of over a year. He has even online stalked one young girl on irc. I would love to be able to show you the literally hundreds of offensive, abusive and rude threads, as well as thousands of posts, that BigD has made but regrettably for me they have all been rightfully deleted. The last account was only deleted a few days ago.

Take BigD into your alliance at your own risk. I’m sure he has been very polite so far, he’s not stupid in that sense. When he feels he’s comfortable his behaviour will worsen, and you will regret it if he is let into any position of power. I invite you to ask anyone who is in the DG community what their thoughts are about BigD, they will be much ruder than I have been in this post. If you’re clever, you will learn from the users in DG not to trust BigD.

Statement by A DG irc global op on behalf of the IRC crew

“To BigD:

I just thought I'd clarify this point a little - there isn't anything that you can do that will get the ban lifted. Nothing you can possibly do will lift the ban.

(got to repeat it twice, no, three times to make sure it sinks in)

You cannot do a single thing which will make us change our minds about this ban.

Yours, The Chatspike Opers”

This post is in no way a personal vendetta against BigD, I was forced to take this action when I saw BigD posting here to prevent another game that I love like Planetarion being brought down to his level. I have played many rounds of PA and I intend to play further rounds without the worry of BigD.

Thank you for your time in reading this long post, this was in no way meant to advertise any other game than PA.

A concerned PA and DG player.

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 15:49   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

An interesting development. Thanks for the heads-up.

Roll on soap opera!
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 15:55   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Hmm, something interesting may actually happen on these boards now. :O
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 15:55   #4
XannaX

XannaX is an unknown quantity at this point

What if he changes his name ? BigE, SmallD, whatever...
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:02   #5
Hedonism

Hedonism is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

LOL
Btw, BigD is not banned from the games, he's banned from the forums and from the irc
And I do believe the reasons are not clear to you at all. PA has nothing to do with DG. I dunno you but you sound like a poor dude who's looking for some soap opera business.

Also, BigD's skills to play games like DG and PA have been proven and he's a really good player no matter what his behaviour is. If BigD could ruin a whole web-game alone, he must be really good. Perhaps you should call NASA to take care of that mighty web weapon.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:15   #6
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

oooh, the excitement

/me wants him in his alliance now
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:17   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This guy sounds cool, he has my vouch for 1up

Sounds to me that he pissed off one admin and now your all trying to drive him out of your game, least he sounds a laugh though, was the girl he stalked hot ? This is the bestest thing that's happened to PA in the last few days.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:20   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

lol

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:21   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

since Sevrok got old anyway
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:30   #10
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonyme
[b]

BigD is playing PA because he has been banned from DG for his behaviour. DO NOT LET THIS PERSON INTO YOUR ALLIANCE. No other person in DG has been as banned as BigD has – not even cheaters who hacked into the game.
I agree with Hicks on his statement...sounds like a right laugh be fun to get some life btw Pseudonyme if you have played pa for years & you must read the forums or otherwise you wouldn't know BigD has posted on here so whats up with the new account with only 1 post.
You warned us about him because hes rude that it?
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:51   #11
Darkest Queen

Darkest Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

How very silly ...

BigD is indeed a colorful person in the DG community .. PPl either hate or love him .. Nobody is indifferent to him.

He can surely be irritating sometimes .. but at the end of the day .. Theres no team player like him around ..
I cant count the times he sent his fleets to sure death in order to save a team mate .. Even team mates he doesnt like.. and for those he likes .. well .. Theres few things he wouldnt do for me and other ppl he likes .. As a team player he is outstanding ..
He is also one of the most active players Ive met . Always one eye at radar/comms - always the most irc active time.
Yes , he is very aggressive ingame .. and ofc he make enemies .. He has been a top player in DG for like 2 years now. and his "personal touch" on things arent appreciated all the time .. he laughs at stupidity and he often put in to words what many of us are thinking but not saying outloud. And yes he likes to glout when he kills ur fleet or steals ur best planet.

BigD has a fan club aswell as a hate club
He is laid back careless and sometimes respectless.

And theres 2 sides of every story .. the irc story about Brain (irc-serverowner) and bigD is another chapter totally and has nothing to do with the game at all .
BigD and Brain were friends but then got on wrong foot with each others .. one thing led to another and Brain kicked bighD out .. i might ad that Brain has kicked ex-gf´s out before aswell .. and other "uncomfortable" ppl ..
Anyways .. BigD doesnt take it lying down .. so when his attempts to go on irc failed he made posts about Brain in DG forums .. at the time Brain (24 years old) was with a much older female he met online Pinky (48 years old) and BigD made fun of them and made some remarks that maybe wasnt very appropriate ( but great entertainment for the community ). Things escalated and BigD was forbidden to post in DG forums .

It still didnt stop him from being #7 ingame this round....
He is a good player and a true asset in any alliance aslong as one doesnt have too sensitive ears

Useful BigD language interpretation :
F*ck it ! means "I dont like that stupid idea but ill do it anyways"
F*ck you! means " I kinda like u and think ur cool"
You are a poor player means "I dont like u at all"
Hello puffynuts! is a token of affection to a male mate

well .. you will figure it out ..

Last remark ..
I think its cowardly and low to post all that flame and not even post ur name here.
If even half of what ur writing is correct - wouldnt bigD use a different nick here then ? Go undercover?? Especially since we reffer to DG stuff all the time when our group posts here anmd explains who we are . I expect what ever ally we join to check our backgrounds .. Wouldnt it be smarter for BigD to use another nick if he was such a terrible person ?

just doesnt add up dear !

Hugs
Lizzy
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:36   #12
Tatsyrup

Tatsyrup is an unknown quantity at this point

Well well well lol.

I'm from DG and have only just started playing PA and again only just started reading these boards. And what a surprise! lol Although he isn't a threat to Planetarion itself, not that extreme, there isn't one thing false in the whole statement!

I've known BigD for 2 years, even been in RWS for more than 6 months. Yes, I wouldn't be in his alliance aqain or have him in mine. I'm no prude myself either. A mod recently told me I was about to be made a DG mod until I posted some "erotica" and was banned from the forums for a week. So yeah, recruit him and he is a good player - a great player even who's very active. But he aint the cool kinda banned person, the rebel without a cause who's too witty for the mods. No, he's a person who I think is mentally defunct. Who has serious mental issues.

And well, this reply probably won't be appreciated by DQ. But oh well, she's said a lot worse about him in the past. A few things I could add if I wanted to be mean. But you'll find out for yourself, and good luck to you. Maybe he was just the victim of bad circumstances in DG and he'll turn out to be an alright bloke in PA. But there's under 10 people playing PA from RWS this coming round, out of an alliance of over 60. At least 40 of those in RWS wouldn't play with BigD again in DG. He's quit the alliance twice this round alone.

He has friends though that stick by him, god knows why. I think DQ has said herself that playing these online games is her life so in some strange way she doesn't want trouble so she keeps forgiving BigD. I don't really know why. It's really quite odd - especially when DQ is the person BigD has abused most probably and DQ has told me countless times she's tired of him and thinks in her proffessional opinion he needs proffesional psychological help...

Oh and shock is right, he aint banned from in game. He was only banned for 500 ticks on the main game so he can play that now. On the second game his account was banned for 9999999 ticks or something like that, so he just made a new account in a later galaxy.

Good luck
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:56   #13
jerome

Yeah, good to know. So, where is the man(?) himself?
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 17:57   #14
Darkest Queen

he lives in Las Vegas - so he is currently having a lil nap .. He will be on irc in 2 hours from now.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 18:03   #15
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

send him to #tof, i wanna met him
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 18:10   #16
Darkest Queen

He has been in #tof several days .. and making friends .. shocking!!! :eek: :eek:
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 18:13   #17
TheBerk
dazed and confused

really, musta missed him

hopefuly see him tonight though
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:11   #18
Emperor Gav II

Emperor Gav II is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a very bored guy to bother signing up just for this thread, but i love BigD so much i just had to post. Heres some basic facts:

He has been banned from irc chatspike for behavior outside the bounds of even the most laid back IRC ops.
He has been repeatably banned from DG forums for insulting ppl, causing flame wars, targetting individuals for abuse (also on irc, or does RWS wish to forget Karate?)
And he HAS been banned from both games to contary RWs statement earlier.

BUT:
When u r on good terms with him he is a good guy
He is one of the best players i have played in an alliance with
He is entertaining when he mocks for fun without very personal flaming and stalking of posts
He is what i consider generally a good guy, though due to personal reasons i can't like him, but i do not dislike him.

Would like to wish BigD and RWS the best of luck....but the past doesn't just die there's always someone somewhere who knows.

Reguards,
Gav
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:31   #19
Hawky
Flying Scissor

Hawky is an unknown quantity at this point

My god, the greates laugh of the day by far.

Okay, what makes ppl sign up on a forums board, just to spread dirt about a person? Seems like some looser really can't escape the internet and makes it his real life, actually hating a person so much.. Pretty lowlife if you ask me.

About BigD: Best player I ever met, great friend, hilarious and crazy. Making wrong friends isn't always too smart though, especially not the irc networks HC The aftermath of these irc bans lead to a forums ban aswell. I mean, I would be pissed aswell..

Anyways, BigDHater, get a life, you'r a filthy scum of a lowlife when you actually take your real life feelings into a imaginary world.

Man.. hilarious
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:33   #20
jerome

Well, to be perfectly honest. It would've been better if you didn't 'warn' us, I like surprises. Now, everything is ruined, he may be too shy to even say hi or something, :/

It's not like, we've all not encountered various kinds of people anyway, heh.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:36   #21
Hawky
Flying Scissor

Hawky is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure he'll put up a show just for you anyways
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:39   #22
Dooie

Dooie is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe almost the last thing I expected to show up here
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:39   #23
Lord Djee Djee

Lord Djee Djee is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, he is a kinda pain in the ass in DG now, but what the treadstarter has done is really wrong.

Just give this person a fresh start. If someone is released from prison, should he receive another penalty? This is another game, so you got nothing to do with it.

Regards Djee Djee
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 19:42   #24
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Queen
he lives in Las Vegas - so he is currently having a lil nap .. He will be on irc in 2 hours from now.
pop into #public

ps. all you DG people, go sign-up to the game too, you might as well :>
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:35   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

TOO MANY ENSIGNS IN THIS THREAD
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:40   #26
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
TOO MANY ENSIGNS IN THIS THREAD
PA needs more ensigns. :P
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:48   #27
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Anyone else think he sounds like Dreadnought?
haha, just playing

If this guy's a asshole, he'll get kicked from his alliance, no matter how good he is.
Though, I think he'd fit in perfectly with ministry if they were playing for real
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:13   #28
BigD

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point

lol how funny, people claim that i am the ass, but they follow me to PA just to cause problems for me.

I told people on PAs irc that i have been banned ffrom DG. my ban from irc had NOTHING to do with my behaviour. I USED AN INACTIVE/UNREGISTERED NICK AND WAS BANNED FOR LIFE. the irc admin didnt like me becuase i told his online gf that he used my name to ban her from the server. my first week on irc in DG, this tatsyrup guy followed me around calling me and DQ c*nt and B*tch. apparantly he forgets his behaviour.

my ban from DG forums was becuase i posted that my irc ban was unfair, and i posted evidence of how the irc admin hacked my comp. all my proof was deleted and i was banned from the forums for life.

i made a new forum account so the mods banned me ingame. they dont ban cheaters but they ban me for making a forum account.

anyone who has seen me on irc knows that i am a nice guy and has not been rude. i tried to come to a new game where i wouldnt be labeled an @sshole by the people here like i was in DG. if the guy who made this thread wasnt a coward he would use his real name to post
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:14   #29
BigD

Also 3 of these people who posted about me: godlike, tatsyurp, and Gav were all kicked from allainces i was in becuase they were idiots. these 3 help represent the n00bs of DG.

i am one of the best players from DG
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:24   #30
Hedonism

Hedonism is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlik3
about Tats I know he was kicked, about gav I don't know, and about myself I know that I have never been kicked from any alliance since round 1.

edit: if you want to reply on that just mail me and don't mess up the PA forums with DG discussions.

edit2: About a "new beginning", I have to say to all PA people, in the rounds I've played with him he was a good player, and back then he didn't have too much enemies on the forums and on irc so his "behaviour" was good too. After that he messed it up, but if he doesn't do that now I see no reason to reject him from your alliance
Oh boy, Im honestly afraid you've mistaken the boards. Why did you come to post here at all!? Is it something of ur business? I believe NO
BigD is my sex-idol
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 21:29   #31
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

something exciting happening at once

pop in #elysium or #lch might be fun to meet you

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:04   #32
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

defense is in favour atm will the prosecution step up and continue their case. o_O

plz conitnue this soap
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:20   #33
BigD

read the DGers posts about me. they all say im a good/great player, then they say how i was banned and am terrible to consider to play with.

the truth is im tired of idiots. idiots who will follow someone to another game just to badmouth them and make a thread telling everyone they suck. get a life, this is so petty. somone even said RWS wouldnt play PA becuase of me. i told DQ to refuse some players becuase they bring nothing good to the game

i think people can see why i left DG. i guess i am the @sshole, but the people who follow me around insulting me are the good guys. lol
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:23   #34
Emperor Gav II

Emperor Gav II is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Also 3 of these people who posted about me: godlike, tatsyurp, and Gav were all kicked from allainces i was in becuase they were idiots. these 3 help represent the n00bs of DG.

i am one of the best players from DG
Actually BIgD i was never kicked from any alliance in DG, i walked out of RD.

And u r one hell of a player, one of the best team minded players in DG and tbh i disagreed with ur ban from the game, though the mutual dislike between us prolly will never end, it's impossible to deny facts i posted the bad ones, but i posted more good ones and did wish u the best of luck.

And i agree also, the guy who made this thread was very low as it is obviously a fake nick used to make this thread, that or a very weird DG player who i never heard of before. I never considered u a danger to DG and tbh i found it quite entertaining for the last few months u were around and also one of the best DG players in the game, an undeniable fact that i stated many times before u were banned.
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:34   #35
Kage Musha

Red face Re: A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

*sighs*
*puts up hand* I'm from DG too :P

1st I'd like to point out that I think that it's very pathetic that "someone" created this thread.
Maybe the "person" should get over it, manage his DG account or just do something IRL

I've played with him in the same alliance (not RWS) for some rounds together with DQ and some other RWS-ers. In DG both our alliances have been flaming eachtother alot in the current round (Hawky, BigD )

But I will have to stand up and defend BigD. BigD is a great player, he may have a big mouth and be very rude to people he doesn't like but he can be very nice when he likes you
His activity, stategy, just overall gameplay is great. There's no doubt about that, there's only doubt about his hmm way of interacting O_o

DQ had to take alot from BigD but still she's defending him, why? She sees him as a great player and can "forgive" him for what he did, as long he stays loyal and plays for the alliance, which he does.

signed,

Kage Musha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Queen
Hello puffynuts! is a token of affection to a male mate
You forgot Pooky
Right Kid?

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:42   #36
BigD

lol, love u pookie, ty

miss u
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:53   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
PA needs more ensigns. :P
Well, yes, but this is an invasion :/
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 22:55   #38
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone seen the malcolm in the middle episode where they hire actors to make it more interesting on the ranch and it like takes over everything else?

no? well i do... its like this

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 23:15   #39
BigD

yes i saw that episode ! the actors were terrible and making everyone leave. francis wanted them gone but the other guy liked them
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 23:18   #40
Tatsyrup

Tatsyrup is an unknown quantity at this point

Excuse me?

Me kicked? I left of my own accord causing no fuss because I didn't like RWS and chose to forfeit my whole round because of my principles. I haven't been kicked from any alliance ever.

Just to clarify
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 23:22   #41
Lord Djee Djee

Lord Djee Djee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey BigD, if I could give good rep, I would do it now for you.

I've never had the possibility to play with you, but I've seen you very much on the boards. I hope that you find here the fun which has taken from you in DG. Hope you won't have to flame here as much as in DG-forums and don't fight with the IRC-mods

Djee Djee

[edit]Would the treadstarter have the balls to tell who he/she is? Thank You[/edit]
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 23:45   #42
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well this thread was kinda pointless in a way . BigD nice to see u come to PA i hope u like it here m8 if u ever wanna chat come to #tof , [ToF]Pathogen
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 00:28   #43
Godlik3

Godlik3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this thread is really lame, BigD had some fights in DG but he deserves to start over in PA with a clean sheet, and he knows how to play an online strategy game.

And he can be really nice, I was in the same alliance as him (and was never kicked btw) so I know it from my own experience

Good luck to RWS and their members too
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 00:32   #44
BigD

ty pathogen, i was in #tof earlier chatting. i will stop by again later(worktime now )

@tatsyrup - go back to DG, its very sad that u even had to make this thread. dont u remember it was me who let u in RWS ? just let me go, i know u will miss me
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 00:36   #45
braindigitalis

braindigitalis is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

Well, ive signed up to these forums just to reply to this thread. As admin of the chatspike IRC network i can honestly say that all irc bans received by BigD were deserved, and the statements made about his IRC dealings true, but as of what goes off here, thats none of my business, and hes obviously trying hard to make a fresh start. Im posting here to say its kind of amusing that harrasment was what BigD did best on DG and now it seems he has someone harassing HIM here on PA. Ironic huh Almost poetic justice, and surprisingly enough, not my doing, as ive got more important things to do.

Anyway best of luck here BigD, i wont try and cause any trouble for you here (but set foot on chatspike again and i'll still regexp_akill your ass, no joke) I'll probably never post to these forums again once this thread dies down, but i just had to join in on the conversation... Im far too busy to play any tick based games, always have been. Oh well

Have fun

Brain
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 00:45   #46
BigD

how funny, the irc admin even posts here. my ban on irc had nothing to do with my behaviour, it was purely personal. i think brains posting here proves my ban was a personal one.

brain, u banned me for using an unactive/unregistered nick. if my behaviour on irc was so bad, why didnt u ban me earlier ? why did u ban me for using a nick that was inactive/unused for 2 months ? oh, and ty for hacking my comp

if u really wanted me to have a fresh start, u wouldnt of posted here.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 00:57   #47
braindigitalis

braindigitalis is an unknown quantity at this point

you cant run from your past, BigD.

and if youre SO sure it was me who hacked your PC, why did you never report me? oh yes, becuse it wasnt me and you had a virus (klez i believe). Oh dear.

you could have just accepted my post as me wishing you best of luck, but no, instead you had to try and cause trouble for me. i guess the point of others has just been proven.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 01:12   #48
BigD

the point of others has been proven ? why ? becuase i defend myself from people who dislike me so much they follow me to flame me ? i said nothing rude to u brain, i just answer what others post about me.

u gave me fake ircop powers once on irc so u could kick/ban your girlfriend under my name right ? its funny how my behaviour only became a factor after i told her u used my name to kick her. if i was so bad, i would of been banned years ago. u ban me for personal reasons brain. u even wrote a whole new program just to keep me banned from irc.

so say what u want brain, but i dislike u. i spent alot of time on irc(easily one of the most active on the whole server) and i had many many friends on irc. when u banned me u banned 5 others who complained about my ban and made 3 globals saying anyone who defended me would be banned. u took irc away from me just becuase u could. i have lost many friends i had on irc. u took it away from me for personal reasons. maybe u should be a man and admit it.

i am a sweetheart. everyone in PA will love me
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 02:18   #49
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

The plot thickens

This is turning into a good soap opera and I thought this was the most boring PA boards had been for a long time just before a round , not many wild rumours flying around

But on the note of the thread I think us in PA are big enough to protect ourselves if BigD is as bad as you lot coming over are saying

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 02:29   #50
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

FFS, leave the guy alone.
By telling us he's an asshole and whatever, I don't think too many people care that much.
I hope he learns this game quickly, and brings more talent to the game.
I'm more then willing to roid his ass into the ground
Once again welcome, heh.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Closed Thread