User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 May 2004, 16:08   #1
kingclunge

kingclunge is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling all small alliance HC's

As HC of the Orb alliance, I of course want it to grow. But a lack of recruits has made me think. So, after speaking to the HC of another alliance of which I can't name or speculate about, we have decided upon a merge so there will be no Orb alliance naext round.

But it doesn't stop there, the title is the clue. We are looking for small, unastablished alliances to merge with before round 11. With a member count in the region of 15 at the moment, we would really like about another 35 players.

So if you are an HC of a small alliance, we are calling out for some interest of members. if you are interested or you wish to join, either leave a post here ot email me at

[email protected]

Any interest would be great. However, there are a few small conditions:

1. The alliance name will be the one decided by a select few people, the people in charge of the alliance I am merging with

2. This alliance will not be revealed until a later date

3. No HC positions will be given until you have proved your credentials (Not even me)

Take this into mind and reply if you are interested

Thanks
Unread 24 May 2004, 16:44   #2
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Calling all small alliance HC's

My alliance is growing fast with out merging, if you truely want to grow you should join Lupine Crux next round! why merge with small alliances when you can integrate into Lupine Crux and join our warriors on the battle field that is the PA universe!
Unread 24 May 2004, 16:54   #3
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingclunge
As HC of the Orb alliance, I of course want it to grow. But a lack of recruits has made me think. So, after speaking to the HC of another alliance of which I can't name or speculate about, we have decided upon a merge so there will be no Orb alliance naext round.

But it doesn't stop there, the title is the clue. We are looking for small, unastablished alliances to merge with before round 11. With a member count in the region of 15 at the moment, we would really like about another 35 players.

So if you are an HC of a small alliance, we are calling out for some interest of members. if you are interested or you wish to join, either leave a post here ot email me at

[email protected]

Any interest would be great. However, there are a few small conditions:

1. The alliance name will be the one decided by a select few people, the people in charge of the alliance I am merging with

2. This alliance will not be revealed until a later date

3. No HC positions will be given until you have proved your credentials (Not even me)

Take this into mind and reply if you are interested

Thanks
F-Crew and IPC tried something simerlar this round and it really didnt come off as planned. It started when IPC pulled out of PA and I made a joke that the IPC members should come under the F-Crew name, Xinjin then decided it would be a good idea so approached us about putting it into action and from there we decided to see if we could add some more. We had alot of enquires but only one (Keumeisters) actually joined. Everyone else wanted too much, they wanted more HC members than everyone else, wanted us to use their tag even though we had signifcantly more members on our tag than theres so it was easier for them to move ect ect. At times i just wanted to tear my hair out while talking to some of them.

In the end I was actually pleased with the fact there was only three of us involved as it was alot easier to start working as one alliance especially as all alliances involved were ones looking to help each other and not alliances just wanting to improve themselves, not to mention the fact that it resulted in getting just other people with simerlar views in and not a load of people with such a wide spectrum that the whole place became a battlezone.

So basically I would suggest you dont look to recruit too many alliances into this, one maybe two would be ample and most important of all DONT spend time persuading people to join, if they show any signs of dragging their feet and asking what you can do for them then cut off discussions asap. They are just after you helping them not them helping the group.

Also unless the other alliance is one with real experiance of the game look to find someone who can supply a level of experiance to counteract the lack of experiance your alliances have, a bit of experiance will go along way.. AND make sure this experiance can be backed up and isnt just a pack of lies like those spouted by Sevrok. These people may be able to talk big but actually are making things up as they go along
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 17:11   #4
Sevrok

wakey you do realise that what you wrote about me could allow me to sue you for liable! i think you really need to stop bad mouthing both my self and my alliance and learn a little repect for other people! let me give you two options wakey, teach your self how to repect other players and not throw around accusations about them, or i will be forced to make you learn!
Unread 24 May 2004, 17:13   #5
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

forced how?
Unread 24 May 2004, 17:30   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
wakey you do realise that what you wrote about me could allow me to sue you for liable! i think you really need to stop bad mouthing both my self and my alliance and learn a little repect for other people! let me give you two options wakey, teach your self how to repect other players and not throw around accusations about them, or i will be forced to make you learn!
To sue me for liable would require the things I said to be untrue and everyone but yourself knows that what I'm saying is true. Your alliance DID NOT beat off an attack with over 1 Mill ships in round 2, Your alliance DID NOT beat Legion and your alliance wasnt any kind of power. Everything you claim to have happened quite simply didnt happen and its actually debatable if your alliance actually existsed BECAUSE no-one here can remember you and between us we can name an awful lot of alliances both huge and insignificant and The Wolf Pack isnt in that list.

And I have respect for people, however the lieks of yourself deserve no respect because you come onto AR with a pack of lies in an attempt to impress those who dont know better and to make it look like you know what your doing. This is just plain dishonest and deserves no respect whatsoever
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 17:37   #7
kingclunge

Plz can every1 stop ruining this great thread!
Unread 24 May 2004, 17:43   #8
Sevrok

sorry kingclunge, i will not post anything that could ruin your thread unless it is in my own defence!
Unread 24 May 2004, 17:48   #9
JOCD12

JOCD12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I am King Conan and i am trying to make a alliance called Open Heavens. But it is failing miserably.. I am intrested in your idea to join alliances i will join because my alliance isnt even doing anything. So i will be greatful if you would take me on board.

Thanks
King Conan
JOCD12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 20:07   #10
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

Maybe you should post an IRC channel that you can be found in. Might help.
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 21:22   #11
kingclunge

Thanks mate - yeah that should be fine - mail me an email address I can contact you (pref hotmail) or go to #orblets on mIRC. It may be hard to catch me however because I am usually quite busy. between 4pm and 11pm GMT is best.
Unread 24 May 2004, 22:35   #12
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
oh for gods sake be quiet...

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 09:31   #13
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

http://pirate.planetarion.com/profil...ignore&u=82297

Best way Chef
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2004, 15:21   #14
JOCD12

JOCD12 is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way Kingclunge, i have sent you a message about how you can contact me but hear is my e-mail address [email protected]
JOCD12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 17:33   #15
kingclunge

Ok - this is where you can be part of the alliance which Orb has become a part of, I can't give any more details here but if you are interested, join #orbcore on mIRC for more details