User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 09:39   #1
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Planetarion Celebrity

Hello and Welcome to Planetarion Celebrities.

This competition will decide who is the ultimate Planetarion Celebrity of all time. Spanning from round 1 to round 10.5, players past and present.

Each one of you may make one nomination in this thread for who you think is the ultimate Planetarion Celeb. Nominations will be open for one week (until Monday 22nd of March) after which the top ten players who have been nominated by the forum readers will be published in the Planetarion Newsletter - The Uplink. After that there will be a poll posted for you all to vote out of the top ten nominations to find the ultimate Planetarion Celebrity.

Anyone with a forum account may make nominations but you cant nominate a member of the Planetarion Team.

May the nominations begin.

Greetz Chef

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 09:42   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Planetarion Celebrity

Synthetic_Sid.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 10:41   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Synthetic_Sid.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 10:55   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt this will be much of a competition...

Synthetic_Sid...I remember when I was new at the game. He is one of the people I remember from back then. He was considered a god by many in the then gigantic community.

If there would be others, maybe Nodrog or Killmark(but erhm celeb for bad reasons?)

Anyway, my vote goes for Sid...

Retired
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:15   #5
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Never heard the name/nick ever mentioned. (I started end of round 2)
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:44   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Synthetic_Sid.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 16:16   #7
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Synthetic_Sid.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:56   #8
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan
Never heard the name/nick ever mentioned. (I started end of round 2)
Then you obviously didnt start at the end of R2.

Quote:
Synthetic_Sid.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:14   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Myself as Sid
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:24   #10
Keger
My God!!! The Horror!!!

Keger has a spectacular aura aboutKeger has a spectacular aura aboutKeger has a spectacular aura about

hmmm.....nevermind.....LMAO >
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:41   #11
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Assuming that PATeam and creators(Ex) are disallowed

I can't honestly vote for Sid as although i played rnd1-4 i wasn't aware of him most of the time as i was very much a n00b (most of you say i still am, hehe)

In whiche case the ultimate Pa celeb for me would be Shadow1980(though part of me hates to admit it)
as it twas him that got me on the alliance scene. and i worked with him for pretty much 3 rounds - and ofc due to status on AD everyone knew him
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:45   #12
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Synthetic_Sid.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 19:18   #13
Deviant

Deviant has a little shameless behaviour in the past

we have what 2 different nicks now? wow what a competition

Deviant initiative - join #Deviant
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 19:18   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keger
hmmm.....nevermind.....LMAO >
You can join the Killmark side of the celeb club.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 19:28   #15
nitroy2k

nitroy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

genose27.. moust famous man
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 19:33   #16
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

erm ... syn_sid

even when i was a wee lickle n00blet, unaware of forums, jsut about using irc now n then ... there was the myth of syn_sid, the coolest guy ever born - A LEGEND! that would eat your babies given half an opportunity.

I also remember the huge commotion when he suddenly returned in r8? from nowhere and the stream of excitement all over PA. Don't think that wudda happened for anyone else ... oh, apart from keger.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 20:00   #17
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Nodrog was first to come to mind

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:22   #18
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Since Sid is clearly going to make it on the list, I think Moridin deserves a mention so he'll get my nomination.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:23   #19
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Synthetic_Sid.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:25   #20
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Are you at PA that desperate????????
What's the use of it??
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:31   #21
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Several ppl that should get mentioned here and Sid is certainly one of the celebs in planetarion but my vote goes to Grendel...
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 22:42   #22
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

OLD: Duke Leto, Syn_Sid, Moridin, Game'

NEW: Focht, Sliekas...hrm..prolly more
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:29   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Nodrog! Nodrog! Nodrog!...

*chanting continues late into the night*
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:31   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As someone who joined halfway through of round 3, I'll have to say Game. Seeing "The Roman Fortress" at the top of the Universe Rankings for all eternity is an image burnt into my mind...
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:14   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

game or nodrog, heard a hell of a lot more about both of them that sid, also they didnt **** up the game as much as he did
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:37   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They did if you listened to Nod's advice.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:51   #27
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Synthetic_Sid - 10
Nodrog - 2
Game (aka Roman Fortress) - 1
Grendel - 1
Moridin - 1
Shadow1980 - 1
genose27 - 1

Thats the current count.

Keep on voting!

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Last edited by Chef!; 16 Mar 2004 at 15:49.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:53   #28
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the first 'famous' PA person I ever heard of was Forest....

Only person to introduce themself to me with 'Do you know who I am?!'

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 01:05   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihilat0r

Followed by 'I just declared war on your galaxy', undoubtedly
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 01:09   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont forget BiggDogg.
One of the more controversial persons.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 01:11   #31
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Very close, it was actually something like;

'I'll declare war and destroy your whole alliance (if you don't sort out this planet that keeps attacking me. Which is in a galaxy containing 1 member of your alliance)'

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 01:37   #32
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

I know Moridin was on the PA Team but he was also famous as a player. That said, should I nominate someone else or are you going to add him?
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 02:33   #33
Nat
Damm sexy!!

Nat is an unknown quantity at this point

Game
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 02:39   #34
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I would say Sid but he has enough votes already so Irvine.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 04:32   #35
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihilat0r

Worse...

<Forest> i assume u know me

Anyway. HobbieRogue4... famous without ever doing anything useful. And his posts here made me laugh occasionally.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 05:32   #36
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Sid no doubt.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 08:11   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As I am long forgotten: Frag (I would also like to mention Biggdogg and Sid, decoy should get a hand aswell)
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 08:17   #38
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Gordon and his famous tarants vs BS column.
Tarants still r0x0r!!!
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 09:05   #39
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Sunday8pm for his

Trolling of Zeus creating the Forums rule which banned attacking the PA team in threads

Trolling of Mer which coincided with her then retirement from admin of the forums

Running the beta admin with Oreo during round 5 testing and getting nod and game on board to help write the formula's (of which round 5 boasted the first roid formula NO-ONE WHINED ABOUT!)

Going down oh so well in the PA big brother house.

We need a black guy on the nomination list hence me!

Was one of the Cluster 1 planets in Round 1 (special Kudos that considering galaxies and clusters were filled one after the other and not randomly back then and hence the concordium stronghold in Cluster 2 when they all cheated and re-signed up again at teh same time to create the first power gals lol)

Introducing Pavil to this community.

Having no moral shame.

Namedropping like a bish

Being one of a rare breed of round 1 players still posting in this community.

p.s. I was also a damn good player and never lost any roids to any fury or legion planets which I think is a rare attribute in pa players to this day.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 09:07   #40
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

nominating yourself if evul Sunday

Quote:
Synthetic_Sid.
obviously.

game over
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 10:13   #41
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nodrog! Nodrog! N-O-D-R-O-G!
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 10:41   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Cheerleader Snurx' enthusiasm is heartwarming
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 11:13   #43
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

1. Nodrog
2. Roman Fortress

Spinn0r? [/comedy]
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 12:03   #44
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Syn Sid or Nodrog, after flipping a coin nod won :/

nodrog \o/

(Edit, also Vish was pretty cool for other reasons)
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 12:16   #45
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Nodrog came to mind...
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 12:53   #46
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

Synthetic_Sid

the follower would most likely be Game and his forty,
hot topic when i started to lose my night sleeps with PA,
so stuck up my mind like for someone else as well.

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 13:38   #47
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Sunday8pm .

remember when I closed you for login sharing tho? hah

Also, The_General8 for being shit
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 14:13   #48
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm going to be different and go for Jonka as my vote. There are probally people who have acheived more in the game but I lack any real first hand experiance of these people so would only be able to vote for them on their reputation which i dont wish to do.

Syn_Sid is someone I could have voted for and hes undoubted a PA great but my 'interactions' with him all came down to him using numbers and intimidation to come out on top where as my run ins with Jonka during Round 2's WaC/F-Crew war were all based around smart tactics and it was a pleasure trying to work out what he was planning and trying to outsmart him
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 15:46   #49
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Synthetic_Sid.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 15:55   #50
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Synthetic_Sid - 14
Nodrog - 7
Game (aka Roman Fortress) - 2
Moridin - 2
Forest - 1
Frag - 1
Sunday8pm - 1
BiggDogg - 1
Irvine - 1
HobbieRogue4 - 1
Grendel - 1
Jonka - 1
Shadow1980 - 1
genose27 - 1

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Last edited by Chef!; 16 Mar 2004 at 16:11.
Closed Thread