User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:43   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Post Your best friend.

Ok, say for example your best friend who you had known for years, been out drinking with, on holiday with, etc etc - your closest friend, informed you that he was gay - although inexperienced and with little knowledge of technique.

You of course don't have a problem with this, infact you consider him more of a man for telling you and the world - you could say in some ways that you felt pride knowing that he was growing and learning.

Sorry, detracting slightly...

So, you've always been comfortable with being a bloke. You like 'tits, p*ssy and ass'. You love getting down and dirty with a member of the opposite sex. Of course, like all men, you have a soft spot for oral sex - especially recieving.

Would you let him perform aforementioned acts upon you?

Your benefits
  1. It's a new experience
  2. You can't really tell the difference
  3. Hell, an open mind, it might even be better

His benefits
  1. It's a learning experience
  2. He becomes more confident
  3. It could help him when he meets a like minded fellow

Would you go for it?

I ask simply because my friend has recently turned round to me and informed me he wants me to perform said activities on him. He doesn't seem to think its a problem, all my friends think I should do it, but I can't decide whether I'm comfortable with the idea of 'going down' on my best friend of, well, always.

Your views please GD'ers.

[edited for spelling]
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:44   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your best friend.

First "Skiddy Loves teh c0ck" post.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:45   #3
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

If you feel comfortable with it then go ahead

you can still be secure with your sexuality
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:45   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your best friend.

Is he cute? Hypothetically speaking.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:46   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

IF you aren't gay or bisexual, then don't do it for free.

Simple as that skiddy.

[Edit] Just in case you are wondering I have a gay friend and never amongst my rather big clique has that topic ever been raised or that behaviour encouraged. Sounds like your enviroment you live in is starved of available permissive females.

[Edit]I'm not actually aware if skiddy is bisexual or gay or has engaged in this before, if he has then I don't see the difference.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:47   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muha
If you feel comfortable with it then go ahead

you can still be secure with your sexuality

I am secure with my sexuality. I'm well aware I 'love the c0ck'.

I'm just not sure about the best friend part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Is he cute? Hypothetically speaking.
Kinda, in a Backstreet Boys kind of way :/
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:50   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My best friend is gay and I can confidently say absolutley not.

Besides, it's not like it's going to be hard for him to find someone's dick to suck. Quite appalling looking woman manage it every week "down the disco", so I'm sure he'll be fine.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:52   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Kinda, in a Backstreet Boys kind of way :/
Well, I don't think I would. Not if he was my best friend. You're inviting complications if you get sexually involved with your best friend, which neither of you (I assume) want.

The best thing you could do would be to emotionally support him.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:56   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Am I the only one who's reading it as Skiddy being gay and the friend being the one who likes 'tits, p*ssy and ass'

Anyway.. If you don't feel 100% comfortable with it then I wouldn't do it. If you do it do you think you would feel in any way ackward after the act? If not then go for it.. your friend is obviously happy to let you practice on him. (I just can't help wondering if there's anything more to it on his part (I don't think I know any straight blokes who would be willing to do this under any circumstances), maybe he is secretly bicurios, but then you clearly don't think so and you of course know him better than anyone.)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:58   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Look from any other perspective, if I was straight and a fit female friend of mine wanted eaten out regularly I'd oblige happily.

I'm sure a lesbian would do the same.

The only time this is a questionable problem is when you are being asked something where you aren't of the same sexuality directly as the other person.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:59   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
maybe he is secretly bicurios
I hardly think saying "Will you suck my **** mate?" is being very secret about it. I think quite clearly he is.

And that whole "You wouldn't be able to tell the difference" thing Skiddy mentions sounds like something you'd hear a lifer in prison say.

None of this matters from the perspective of two consenting adults ofc, but the idea that this all being done without any "gayness" in the air is ludicrous.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:01   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Am I the only one who's reading it as Skiddy being gay and the friend being the one who likes 'tits, p*ssy and ass'
thats how i read it

ps dante common knowledge has it that gay guys give better head than women
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:03   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Am I the only one who's reading it as Skiddy being gay and the friend being the one who likes 'tits, p*ssy and ass')
I was confused by the contradictions in the opening post, but now you've said that, everything is much clearer.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:04   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I honestly would be wary of the other chap's motives. Seems like a bad excuse to have some cheap sex if you ask me. Although he might just be rather timid as Skiddy says.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:06   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Even if that were the case on a physical level (and I'd like to see the objective experiment to prove that one), that puts sex purely as a physical act which is clearly toss.

Oral sex is so much more than the physical act of being sucked. Obviously if you're totally bisexual, it doesn't make any difference, but if you prefer women then (duh) you're going to prefer it with a woman. Similarly, everything else being equal you're going to prefer it from certain types of woman (whatever your type is)

p.s. Obviously Skiddy is the gay one, but the scenario outlined was the other way round, fs.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:07   #16
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Probably, you're right though. Ten cookies to you.

See I thought it could have been him trying to tell me something, but then I thought of his girlfriend and two kids and decided that he couldn't be this way inclined.

I'm happy to do the actual act itself, but its the post act awkwardness that I'm bothered about.

And yeah, Phang - it's true.

I don't think there is any way of doing it without it being weird afterwards, which is why I'm aprehensive about it - it's just every rl person we know thinks its a great idea - other than me.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:08   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you'd expect them too.

just like women give women better head
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:09   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
existentialism in blowjobs
*blindfolded
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:10   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Of course, like all men, you have a soft spot for oral sex - especially recieving.
Like all men?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:10   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I am like sooooooo confused. Like, totally.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:11   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I don't think there is any way of doing it without it being weird afterwards, which is why I'm aprehensive about it - it's just every rl person we know thinks its a great idea - other than me.

Then don't do it.

I'm intrigued as to whether his girlfriend is happy with the idea..?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:12   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"a mouth's a mouth" - Terry Brooks (TGP)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:12   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I'm intrigued as to whether his girlfriend is happy with the idea..?
im going out on a limb here but she probably hasnt been consulted?

ps why, MM, why
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:14   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
*blindfolded
I wouldn't feel comfortable someone giving me a blowjob unless I could see/feel them. I'm a control freak and the chances of me putting a blindfold on and getting my **** out with guys around me is slightly lower than one in infinity.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:15   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I wouldn't feel comfortable someone giving me a blowjob unless I could see/feel them. I'm a control freak and the chances of me putting a blindfold on and getting my **** out with guys around me is slightly lower than one in infinity.
homophobe, one one one, one one one one, shift, one.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:15   #26
skiddy
wild one

Actually his girlfriend has been consulted about this. He asked her last night in the pub. She said she was OK with it and was actually more bothered about why he was in the pub :/
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:16   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
ps why, MM, why
You don't find all this confusing? It's like a laugh a minute. First X is gay, then they aren't, then it's the other way around, then the friend has a girlfriend and children, and then my head exploded.

I'm going to wait until the entire bloody situation is outlined before I comment again.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:17   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Actually his girlfriend has been consulted about this. He asked her last night in the pub. She said she was OK with it and was actually more bothered about why he was in the pub :/
"sure d00d, get head from as many other d00ds as you like, just stop getting drunk"

****ed up in a gay relationship, more so in a straight one
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:18   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
You don't find all this confusing? It's like a laugh a minute. First X is gay, then they aren't, then it's the other way around, then the friend has a girlfriend and children, and then my head exploded.

I'm going to wait until the entire bloody situation is outlined before I comment again.
skiddy is gay, skiddy's friend (A) wants skiddy to give him head. friend A has a Gf and kids which makes this disturbing seeing as said girlfriend is fine with it
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:18   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
homophobe, one one one, one one one one, shift, one.
This is the first opportunity to say "Some of my best friends are raving homofags" so far. Thank you.

But yeah, I don't want guys sucking my dick. Or ugly fat chicks for that matter. Or black women. I'm not a prude, but you know - standards, right?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:18   #31
skiddy
wild one

Ok, for the benefit of MM.

My best friend wants me to give him a blow job.

He has a girlfriend but in the interests of curiosity she is ok with this.

He wants to do it as he likes oral sex and wants to help me get some practice at it.

I'm not so sure about doing it as he has been my best friend for ages and I think it would be slightly weird.

Everyone else we know seems to think I should do it.

Questions?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:19   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

so lemme get this straight

your best friend wants you to give him a blow job so that he can get a little 'expereince' and know what it feels like

jesus i wish women were like that
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:20   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
This is the first opportunity to say "Some of my best friends are raving homofags" so far. Thank you.

But yeah, I don't want guys sucking my dick. Or ugly fat chicks for that matter. Or black women. I'm not a prude, but you know - standards, right?
but hey dude social equality for all :communistcool:
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:20   #34
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Or black women.
Why not?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:21   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Ok, for the benefit of MM.

My best friend wants me to give him a blow job.

He has a girlfriend but in the interests of curiosity she is ok with this.

He wants to do it as he likes oral sex and wants to help me get some practice at it.

I'm not so sure about doing it as he has been my best friend for ages and I think it would be slightly weird.

Everyone else we know seems to think I should do it.

Questions?
as long as you dont get too* attached**, no reason why not

*more
**not with cum
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:21   #36
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

can you deepthroat?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:21   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Slightly more seriously, Sarina is right.

If everything goes well, you don't really gain anything (aside from simple enjoyment). If it doesn't, you could taint your friendship.

There's no question this could lead to something more, so it's not worth the (miniscule) risk.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:22   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
so lemme get this straight

your best friend wants you to give him a blow job so that he can get a little 'expereince' and know what it feels like

jesus i wish women were like that
i wish my friends* were like that :/

*hot ones
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:23   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Why not?
I don't find them attractive. I could have added numerous other categories admittedly (ugly baseball cap wearing pikey girls for instance)

What does equality have to do with preference? "Hey dude, you're a communist, you have to like every person you meet, lol!"
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:24   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I don't find them attractive. I could have added numerous other categories admittedly (ugly baseball cap wearing pikey girls for instance)

What does equality have to do with preference? "Hey dude, you're a communist, you have to like every person you meet, lol!"
you arent supposed to be racist paedophile commie though, you're tainting the rest of us :|
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:24   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
as long as you dont get too* attached**
Oh, and I suppose that they can just sign a contract beforehand that can guarantee that?

If they want to stay friends then I'd caution against this, tbh.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:25   #42
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
can you deepthroat?

Never tried. Only done it three times!

I agree with what Sarina is saying, it would be ultimately less risky in a friendship sense to gain experience by having multiple one night things - or even perhaps slightly more stable with someone in a similar situation.

Hell, thats how I did it with women and I wasn't that bad (apparently...)
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:26   #43
KaneED
Motherfracker

I did struggle to understand Dante's viewpoint at first, but then I thought about people that have fetishes for fat women or 60 year old women with boobs in their socks.

Just think of it in that context.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:26   #44
KaneED
Motherfracker

Can his girlfriend deepthroat?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:27   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Oh, and I suppose that they can just sign a contract beforehand that can guarantee that?

If they want to stay friends then I'd caution against this, tbh.
well if the other guuy is just looking to try mansex0r, going at it with a mate is better because bluntly you can use humour to lighten the situation afterwards.

"well that was a bit ace" is better for non-awkwardness than "when can i see you again?"

capisce?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:28   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
you arent supposed to be racist paedophile commie though, you're tainting the rest of us :|
My posts may not be suitable for viewers of all ages.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:29   #47
skiddy
wild one

KaneED, no, his girlfriend doesn't even go there very often apparently - which is one of the reasons I think he wants me to.

It does seem like a bad situation now I've had an external point of view.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:30   #48
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Slightly more seriously, Sarina is right.

If everything goes well, you don't really gain anything (aside from simple enjoyment). If it doesn't, you could taint your friendship.

There's no question this could lead to something more, so it's not worth the (miniscule) risk.
But if the issue is already out there, the alternative is saying "no man, I don't wanna get sexual because, well, I just love you too much",. What's a bit of sexual tension between friends? It's there either way.

Go for it! **** = new = good. Yeah people talk of not being 100% and having doubts, but if you're anything like me you can have doubts about anything.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:30   #49
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

we could start a new forum docudrama

THE COMMUNISTS

featuring:

Dante as the racist paedophile
Phang as the gay kid born in the South
Bunga as the idling Aussie/Kiwi
and also starring
T&F as the little boy who nobody liked
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 02:33   #50
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

skiddy seriously considering to suck a ****....:eek:
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote