User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:39   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shortlist of common PA experiences

After 10 rounds, I figured there would be several situations in which even seasoned Planetarion players might find themselves that they have no experience with, or which they feel only happens to them. Especially newer players may have some trouble dealing with these situations, while they might be very standard.

As such, I have done some research and work, and am proud to present you the Shortlist of common PA experiences.

(Ok, so I was bored )
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:44   #2
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Emotion Eric 'does' PA!
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:46   #3
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
omfg, leshy was funny..
now i must have experienced just about everything

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:48   #4
Dreadnought

me post on PD? sif :/

This is GD isnt it?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:57   #5
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha, good stuff.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:54   #6
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
whoa that guys hawt (esp in the gay pic)

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:02   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
whoa that guys hawt (esp in the gay pic)
You were my inspiration.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 19:15   #8
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p0wned
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:44   #9
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 21:55   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i laughed
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 21:58   #11
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
nicely done Leshy, i enjoyed watching it
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:24   #12
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Lmao Leshy funny stuff
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:28   #13
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point
indeed; see if you can add some more
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 23:00   #14
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
lol that made me laugh

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:10   #15
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough
funniest thing i hav seen PA related since.....erm.....ever prolly

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:18   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
pld Leshy raw

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 00:43   #17
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
rofl

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 08:02   #18
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Leshy
Very recognisable
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 € | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 09:40   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
lolly roffle
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 10:29   #20
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL
0 pods; I never attack.
masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 12:59   #21
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: Shortlist of common PA experiences

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
After 10 rounds, I figured there would be several situations in which even seasoned Planetarion players might find themselves that they have no experience with, or which they feel only happens to them. Especially newer players may have some trouble dealing with these situations, while they might be very standard.

As such, I have done some research and work, and am proud to present you the Shortlist of common PA experiences.

(Ok, so I was bored )
FET A FKING LIFE!!

...or take a bullet. Please!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 13:27   #22
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
HAHAHAHAHAAH
LESHY you're my hero again!!
GET THAT DREADNOUGHT!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 13:34   #23
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
LMFAO, v funny, har har

pld
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:30   #24
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point
hehehee

pld!
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:35   #25
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Leshy, add when someone sent def to you, but 1 tick late. Im sure most have experienced that

Retired
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:53   #26
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
Leshy, add when someone sent def to you, but 1 tick late. Im sure most have experienced that
Or, in keeping with this new round, 1 tick early.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 21:26   #27
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice stuff, the last one is particulary true and funny

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 01:16   #28
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
hehehe

Leshy you cack me up dude

Critter
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 10:46   #29
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hehehe

Quote:
Originally posted by hydridia
Leshy you cack me up dude

Critter
cack. how pleasant.
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 11:55   #30
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice

made meh laff :]
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 18:50   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Ooh, a request. Added
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 10:18   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 12:36   #33
Dakeyras
Officer

Dakeyras is an unknown quantity at this point

Very amusing

I am sure there should be something about cluster alliances in there...
Dakeyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 21:23   #34
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

lmao, pld, i especially liked the last one, def late .
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 23:50   #35
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

That's as funny as the XBoX is huge. Good show.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 00:12   #36
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Do a "omg 15 waves, good thing ive got [vEEtPrN] to defend me"
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 07:03   #37
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

leshy is the funny
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 11:41   #38
Veil05
NE

ffs, every picture on there, in the background, ur bed isnt made!
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:18   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
ffs, every picture on there, in the background, ur bed isnt made!
Not my bed, although I don't make my bed either.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 15:36   #40
NaQ

NaQ is an unknown quantity at this point

rofl

i especially like the Forest declaring war bit
NaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:58   #41
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

My request is a success. Its the best one :P Ill try to come up with more you are teh funneh

Retired
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 23:00   #42
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

like when a creator you like/dislike resigned

NOOOO ZEUS DONT GOOOOOOO! etc :P
OOh yeh sure Oreo...bye (no offence to any1, i wub them both)

And for example when you saw Spinner in a dress for the first time

Or when you scanned for roids, and got many/few :P Its one we all had

Retired
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 04:25   #43
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

im terrified leshy, we could almost be twins...

i shant be able to sleep now
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 09:41   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
im terrified leshy, we could almost be twins...
I always said you were a sexy bastard
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 03:24   #45
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You own a sword.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 04:44   #46
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

How 'bout, 'Oh Rah. Spinner 'fixed' planetarion again!' ?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:04   #47
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Leshy there are 3 missing:
!) finding out spinner lied to you in all the previews about features not implemented and you bought crap for 15 euros
2) spinner yet again failing to do a simple task in his selfset deadline
3) Pa going down and you loseing ships and roids over a not avaliable rollback (a tickerstop feature wouldnt be much hassle)

please add those because some of those ive seen more often than the ones you named-
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote