User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:48   #1
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
My Resignation

Today i handed my 'notice' in to Spinner. This is due to rl pressures and workload, and the chance to get out there and have a 'proper' real life.
I've been with the game since i was 13, so such a change has been a long time in the making!
And so to the list of thanks, in no particular order:
  • The Creators, without which none of this would have happened!
  • The Southampton 'lot', including A2, who's been a listening ear, an advisor, and a damn good friend, Kloopy, who's also been a listener and a great friend, and snow, for being the most bizarre but inspiring person i've ever met!
  • Zeus, for inspiring confidence, giving me advice, help, moral support and a point in the right direction right from the start. Thanks
  • DJ_Bass and GoLdEnEyE, for starting this off for me in a major way by seeing past my age enough to trust me.
  • MrBrick, for keeping me sane when all else looked glum!
  • JammyJim, for never once making me a mod, for which, no doubt, i will be eternally grateful
  • Ashknight, for being a guiding light into the world of PA, and a great person to talk to and have as a friend - thankyou!
  • Mendosa, for being there and improving my assertiveness no end
  • Noodles, for also being there, and being the one regular #planetarion op i've never had a complaint about. Made life easier, thanks
  • Yam and Phil^ for being the most insanely active people on IRC i've ever encountered
  • All the other #planetarion ops and official channels staff i've worked with over the years, for being generally helpful and friendly
  • And anyone else i've missed, as i'm bound to have missed someone. If you've ever helped me while i've been in PAteam, you're appreciated, thanks =)

This is the end for my PAteam life, and for the most part of my PA life too. I will still be around, just not half as much as i used to be.
I intend to stay as a #planetarion op, to give people a prod in the right direction if they'll still trust my judgement, and to help the handover to whoever may succeed me be as channels manager.
As (most of) you know, i've been managing #Planetarion for almost 2 years. I know most of you on here dislike the channel, but it has always disappointed me to see the same old school of thought being shown over and over again - people who haven't been in the channel for 2 years saying "oh its ****". I've always been open to suggestions on how to improve the channel, and i've made many suggestions become a reality. I know the channel's not perfect, and i've never pretended it is. But all the time i've been in PAteam, i've been trying to make a difference - in both #planetarion and PAteam itself - and trying to make everything seem a bit more accessible to everyone. In some respects, it's worked, in some respects it hasn't, and other respects, things (usually attitudes) will never change, unfortunate as it is. But i don't wish to end this thread on a sour note - people have generally been great during my time around here, and i wish to thank the community for that.
And so i wish PAteam and the Creators the best for the future, and trundle merrily off.

Thanks for your time!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 24 Sep 2003 at 14:55.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:56   #2
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not entirely sure that attributing your sanity to me is a good idea Mushroom.

Thanks for all you've done in PA Team, both in-game and with the IRC channels.

Good Luck with your education etc.

*Comment about hands and prostitutes*

<3 Mushroom <3

(Oh and you have the best avatar ever.)

MrBrick
PA Team Manager
Mushroom's Sanity Provider (!?)
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 15:06   #3
DragonLord

Well its sad to see you go.
You've been a good controlling force and active too and i dont think the place will be quite the same without you.

Good luck on that RL thing.

Perhaps one day i might try it .... but not today ;o)

And for the record you are considerably more sane that MrBrick could ever be.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 15:18   #4
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord
And for the record you are considerably more sane that MrBrick could ever be.
Heh. Coming from someone with your playlists, I find that quite insulting.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 15:53   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck out there Mushroom, it was a pleasure.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 15:58   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Oh farewell.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 16:29   #7
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Goodbye :eek:
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 16:46   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Good luck out there Mushroom, it was a pleasure.
Ty, Cochese.
i tried

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:08   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's a badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger, mushroom mushroom, badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger, mushroom, mushroom, etc.

gg, wp, etc.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:16   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The M's ARE LEAVING, THE M'S ARE LEAVING
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:58   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Its a sad sad day to see you go mushy :/

I remember when you first came into IRC and i told someone youd make a pretty good op.

Then you kinda overtook everyone else and became 'leader' of irc :-)

Youll be sorely missed by all in the team.
Wont quite be the same without you

JJ
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:39   #12
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point
:¬(

hmm well im scared of the forums but i need to post to say that Mushroom has done a superb job, im sure #planetarion wouldnt be the way it is without his leadership [#planetarion rocks.]

gotta thank him, and teh large stick which he used to beat the noobness out of me!

*sniffle* he even made me an op :¬)

cheerz mate, im sure ull be missed in PaTeam but ill see u in teh channel :¬)

bring pie.

pie in hole = pie in bush.

rl is a scareh place! good luck!

Yam.
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:51   #13
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
You still are a newb Yam.

Who is replacing mushy?

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:55   #14
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Sad to see you go Mushroom, but knowing you, you have good reasons. I'll just say its been a plasure and I bow in respect for the great work you have done for Planetarion.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 19:06   #15
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Sad to see you go Mushroom, but knowing you, you have good reasons. I'll just say its been a plasure and I bow in respect for the great work you have done for Planetarion.
Thankyou Zeus, you've brought inspiration to myself and a whole host of other PA players and team. You gave me the opportunity to go this far despite my age, and that is something i won't forget in a hurry

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 20:22   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
*sniffs* its sad to see you go
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:10   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mushy
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:12   #18
LFFPicard
Slaphead Officer

LFFPicard is an unknown quantity at this point
!!!!!
I shall no longer be able to:
Harass you
bribe you
annoy you
insult you
shout at you
laugh with you

forget about it all and start all over again

It's been a pleasure, i have seen many come and go, and frankly, Apart from Mr Zeus you have been one of the best to pass through the PA doors.

Good luck in Rl,
i been there done that, didnt like it \o/

Regards

LFFPicard
(@Zeus): nudest beach
(@Zeus): yes THAT WAS A JOKE, pls dont quote
LFFPicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:25   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
mushy
very very sad to see you go. your dedication was awesome. you do however deserve a great rl and so i hope you enjoy yourself
glad to see you're still going to be hanging around \o/
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:37   #20
Mendosa
Satanic op

Mendosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking With Lots of love :)

Very sorry to see you leaving, it has always been a pleasure working with you thoughout, our secret and special relationship
But if youthink this means i will give up trying to turn you to the dark side your in for a suprise *Slautes*
Mendosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 00:04   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
With respect for all you have done.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 10:59   #22
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
nooooooooooooo

Thankyou mushroom, you have supported me in many ways in the past. I think your a great guy and its sad to see you leaving this place. Thanks!

You'll be missed! See you around!

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:49   #23
the_angry_angel
Supreme Moron

the_angry_angel is an unknown quantity at this point
take care mushy..*sniffle*

you were one of the first people i talked to on irc in #planetarion

you've always done a damn fine job, #planetarion has always been sensible and mature (well mostly ) sad to see you go. good luck in rl
the_angry_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 19:55   #24
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
good luck Mushroom

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:27   #25
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Pea.

Best wishes.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:31   #26
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough
It is a sad loss to see you go Mushroom, ive sat around on IRC for far too long, and many a time ive seen you lurking around, gradually conqering the world...

No hang on, that was Ghengis Kahn...

Oh well, enough of my ramblings. Take care, try the real life thing, but believe me, its not worth it.

Women are expensive, Education sucks, Work makes you itch and feel like going home to bed at 2:30 in the afternoon, and if its to do with computers, you feel like throwing them out the window whenever you see one after a while.

Womble on home!

Brimstone
Brimstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 06:18   #27
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve
I am gonna miss mushy
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:45   #28
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
laters mushy dude you were one of the cool members
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 20:49   #29
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Bye bye

troll

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 21:20   #30
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
I don't usually comment on forums so be honoured Mushy ;-).
Will be sad to see you go but im sure you'll have a great rl.
At least u will still be an op though so we shall all still have to behave :-).

P.S You'll be back Mushroom ( They always come back! )

"Good Luck" From The Dark Strider
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 22:03   #31
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Well, I knew you'd been thinking about this for quite some time, but it still came as a bit of a shock for you to actually go. Ever since I can remember you have been one of the most respected members of PA Team (certainly in my opinion anyway) and you've always been professional in everything you did for PA.
You've done an awful lot for PA's IRC presence, saw us through the conversion to NetGamers and despite what some people could say, you have made a difference. Official channels are now properly organised with manly good people staffing them. Channel rules are clear and properly enforced and the teams behind the scenes get on well. #planetarion was and won't ever get a reputation which is perfect throughout the whole community, but for the people who frequent the channel I think I can safely say that it is a nice place to chat.

I seriously hope that you don't plan on removing yourself totally from the world of PA and more importantly, NetGamers IRC since you're a great friend and always able to offer sound advice when I've needed it. I know you have your reasons for leaving and it goes without saying that I wish you luck in your future at college and elsewhere. The potential is certainly there, go out and realise it!
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 15:12   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Resignation

Re:A2's last paragraph

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
I will still be around, just not half as much as i used to be.
I intend to stay as a #planetarion op
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2003, 15:24   #33
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: My Resignation

Even if you did steal my gal-channel in an earlier round (3/4/5, i forget ) i still wubbed you
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 03:11   #34
Thedoctor
Back Again

Thedoctor is on a distinguished road

Shame to see an old veteran go but GL in real life m8.

R2 : Dont Remember
R3 : 46:7:9
R4 : 146:12:1
R5 : 8:19:2
R6 : 16:16:1
R7 : 5:23:1
R8 : Dont count, round was unfinished.
Thedoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 15:18   #35
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

See ya Mushy, was always a pleasure talking with you, and also working with you (god that seems so long ago now!). I am glad for you that you were able to see a decision needed making, and that you were able to make the right one, too many people around here aren't able to do that. From what I know of you, whichever direction you choose in life you will probably encounter great success, and I hope you do.

Bashar
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:21   #36
Noodles
Oriental Foodstuff

Noodles is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing saddens me more than to see one of the (in my opinion) hardest working and most respected members of PATeam resign. You have done a great job over the past couple of years Mushroom, and I certainly won't be forgetting the fact that you were the first person ever to really give me a chance at proving my worth to PA on irc.planetarion.com/Netgamers IRC.

You will be greatly missed I am sure, and look forward to still working with you in #Planetarion
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:41   #37
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

good bye and good luck
btw how old r u ?

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:47   #38
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

16 (17 in december).
*cue 10 posts about "well no wonder PA's dying!... teenagers running the game... *moan* *gripe* etc."*

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:07   #39
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
[*]And anyone else i've missed, as i'm bound to have missed someone.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 14:58   #40
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

16 years old and all this fuss
just kidding m8
gl in rl come back and chat etc etc

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random