User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:35   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Alliances r10

Is there a list of alliances for r10?

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:52   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
i am sure there is some form of list floating around ....

i know Vision is playing =)
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:48   #3
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
check the other forum board 'alliance recruitment'

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:08   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nitros
check the other forum board 'alliance recruitment'
Heh, wont get much info there

Retired
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 22:18   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I would guess that with alliances being in-game for r10 we will get a fully updated alliance database once the round starts.

However, i have been given no information on the alliance database or anything to do with AH so god knows what will happen :/.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 03:21   #6
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Eclipse answers the roll call.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 04:55   #7
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought we did a thread exactly like this one for rd9.5(?)
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 06:46   #8
Nathan

Fury
Legion
Xanadu
Tuba
ReBorn
Concordium
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 07:09   #9
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm..

Virus.
Dragons.
Elysium.
Pack.
FAnG.

Thats all I can think of At the moment.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 07:40   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrath of Azure
I thought we did a thread exactly like this one for rd9.5(?)
Possibly, dont necessarily mean its the same

Retired
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 08:22   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by JC

However, i have been given no information on the alliance database or anything to do with AH so god knows what will happen :/.
If that's the case, I doubt even God in his allmighty prowess knows what will happen.

The power of the Dark AH is strong indeed, young Moderator.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 09:34   #12
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
ViruS
Eclipse
ToT
FAnG
RaH
Wolfpack
Elysium
Olympians
Vision
Seraphim
NewDawn
Howling Rain (i think thats what HR is)
NoS
Dragons
TFD is playing seriously once again i think
Templar
Rock

good enough of a list id suppose
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:20   #13
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
ViruS
Eclipse
ToT
FAnG
RaH
Wolfpack
Elysium
Olympians
Vision
Seraphim
NewDawn
Howling Rain (i think thats what HR is)
NoS
Dragons
Templar
Rock

good enough of a list id suppose
About the TFD part, if u would have correct intel u should know their plans for rnd10, which obvious u dun have =)
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:36   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Argilus
About the TFD part, if u would have correct intel u should know their plans for rnd10, which obvious u dun have =)
i hear they are planning to use dutch players this rd

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:09   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
If that's the case, I doubt even God in his allmighty prowess knows what will happen.

The power of the Dark AH is strong indeed, young Moderator.
That actually made me laugh .

Add TiT to the list of alliances playing. We will be around and having a bit of fun.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:52   #16
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point
Olympians still around ?
madcows ?
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:55   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If HCs want to confirm their alliance will be playing to me I'd be more than happy to put up a list of those playing r10 for everyone (go jester!)
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:09   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by davidb
Olympians still around ?
madcows ?
not sure bout olympians but afaik madcows are gone back to being a community

-Rommel
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:44   #19
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
madcows are gone back to being a community

Correct. It was a time-tested and proven formula

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:12   #20
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
not sure bout olympians but afaik madcows are gone back to being a community
Why wouldnt we play? The fact that we were smashed down by 80% of the universe R9 and had 3 pathatic allies (not u Vision) and the fact that R9.5 wasnt a real round wich was obviously clear in the final ranks doesnt mean we wont be around.

We are here to stay. And since our start we have given lots of people a hard time and some good fights. We dont intend to change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:31   #21
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon
Why wouldnt we play? The fact that we were smashed down by 80% of the universe R9 and had 3 pathatic allies (not u Vision)

I wouldn't exactly call Olympians the "shining star" of that situation, but to each his own.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:14   #22
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Once again?
Quote:
Finally admitted they were a dismal failure then? No doubt we'll be seeing a 'replacement' for the Dragons battle group.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If HCs want to confirm their alliance will be playing to me I'd be more than happy to put up a list of those playing r10 for everyone (go jester!)
RaH is playing R10

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:14   #23
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:

We are here to stay.

glad to hear that olympians are playing rd 10

ViruS
Eclipse
ToT
FAnG
RaH
Wolfpack
Elysium
Olympians
Vision
Seraphim
NewDawn
Howling Rain
NoS
Dragons
TFD
Templar
Rock
Olympians
TiT

i am sure there are others but these are the only ones i can remember now that have said they are playing rd 10

-Rommel
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:21   #24
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
I wouldn't exactly call Olympians the "shining star" of that situation, but to each his own.
thx, guess i dont have to say anything

...but i will, the whole vvomm block was crap to me. I'd hardly say that Vision and Olympians were held down by ViruS, Madcows and Ministry.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:24   #25
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

to be honest given the numbers against them none of those 5 alliances had any real chance of making it in rd 9

-Rommel
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:34   #26
Cochese
Retired

Quote:

...but i will, the whole vvomm block was crap to me. I'd hardly say that Vision and Olympians were held down by ViruS, Madcows and Ministry.

Exactly. Communication was atrocious, too many dodgy players were recruited all around (specifically in Cows case, imho), and the general consensus going into r9 was one of pure arrogance. I wasn't impressed, and only worked to maintain my alliance...by no means impeding anyone from anything.

I will give Legator credit, who stands out in my memory, as he maintained a very positive attitude throughout the whole mess.

However, trying to claim Oly was anything better than the rest is just silly, considering WA was more interested in complaining and lobbying for mass deletion/vacation mode than anything else. He couldn't even take responsibility for the mess he helped create.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 19:02   #27
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
VGN will be here
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 19:26   #28
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
VGN will be here
You didn't jump ship in the end then? Or did you and just decided to go back?

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:00   #29
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by Argilus
i have more then my fair share, but just cos i know doesnt mean i can say.

besides ive heard rumors about you guys too. potentially relationship with who is it... v.... no not virus v.....en

as well as your relationship with NewDawn last round.

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:17   #30
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Quote:
i have more then my fair share, but just cos i know doesnt mean i can say.

besides ive heard rumors about you guys too. potentially relationship with who is it... v.... no not virus v.....en

as well as your relationship with NewDawn last round.
fearless leader, were u trying to say vision?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:42   #31
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks more like he's trying to say vengeance to me o mighty Azure. Although granted I don't try to keep up
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:44   #32
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
Looks more like he's trying to say vengeance to me o mighty Azure. Although granted I don't try to keep up
i guess we'll find out
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 00:54   #33
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Oce again?

Finally admitted they were a dismal failure then? No doubt we'll be seeing a 'replacement' for the Dragons battle group.

RaH is playing R10
first Maddix, what you see as a failure others see as a success, you're quite welcome to keep your narrow minded views and show how important you view yourself to the diversifed planetarion community I'm sure your scoreing RaH brownie points by alienateing a Current alliance Dragons, and former cow members insulting them, also if you would care to direct me to a member who was on the hc staff of cows for 2+ rounds who would as you say addmitted it as a dismal failure then prehaps your brighter then you act.

Quote:
Why wouldnt we play? The fact that we were smashed down by 80% of the universe R9 and had 3 pathatic allies (not u Vision) and the fact that R9.5 wasnt a real round wich was obviously clear in the final ranks doesnt mean we wont be around.
well I dont know about you seeing as you were not in an joint communication rooms for 80% of the round so where your comming up with your classifications are beyond me, prehaps you are takeing into account your failure to communicate in a team role with your allies thus makeing the entire team weaker you can feel free to ask almost any alliance present in the room there was allways a repesentative avaible from my group to discuss anything and promptly react or act where as you decided to change plans on a whim and forget to inform anyone else untill after the fact, createing a pandamoniom of delays when trying to organise anything. (re para rooms)

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct. It was a time-tested and proven formula

Again, prehaps somewhat correct prehaps not, however it was ment as a 1 round last ditch thing as planetarion was over that round, the round we became a alliance was great we had many old cows such as sr007 come back because it was the last round Protox played as well as his brother and Divider zaq myself gave it a very good go and we did quite well and everyone in cows had a very happy round, I'm sorry you missed the great time we had, you came back and witnessed a ****fest in round 9, I think your baseing your opinion moreso on that then round 8 or even 9.5 which was also successfull for cows, althou not as much as our r8 as that is what it was ment to. The reasons for the return to a community were posted on our internal boards, there was no time nor test I take offence to your labelling it as a failure in that sence because its conception into a alliance was anything but. Pa continued and so did we prehaps we shouldent have in that aspect but hind sight is allways 20/20.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 01:04   #34
Cochese
Retired

I refer you to rounds 4-6, in which Cows the community was vastly more successful than r8-9.5, with Cows the alliance.

Sure, there was nothing to lose in r8 with PA supposedly ending. However, it shouldn't have been dragged into the mire for r9.

Hopefully 9.5 was satisfying, God knows you earned it.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 09:05   #35
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Quote:

We are here to stay. And since our start we have given lots of people a hard time and some good fights. We dont intend to change that.
tell me. what did Olympians do which made them better allies then anyone else ? so what, you had a few higher scoring players. that doesnt make you better allies though.

as far as im concerned, you guys polluted VOM as much as the next.

though, i will agree, Vision were outstanding allies

========================
O' Canada!
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:55   #36
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
first Maddix, what you see as a failure others see as a success
A community that formed an alliance, achieved relatively little - especially individually - and has now basically disbanned as an alliance was hardly a success. You could - and most likely will - argue that the aim of MadCows was to have fun as a PA alliance, but if that was the case it does make me personally wonder why from the outset you jumped into, what many consider to be, a large block with the aim of winning the round.

Quote:
you're quite welcome to keep your narrow minded views and show how important you view yourself to the diversifed planetarion community
If people did not express their own personal views, then AD would be a very, very quiet place. Also...consider myself important? Is it a requirement to consider ones self important to offer an opinion on any given situation?

Quote:
I'm sure your scoreing RaH brownie points by alienateing a Current alliance Dragons, and former cow members insulting them
My views are my own, not RaHs. Why, prey tell, do I need to score brownie points with my own alliance btw? Altho you might find it hard to believe, RaH doesn't have internal power struggles that require me to gain 'more favour' over members - but then you might not be used to that situation, so I'll let you off.

Quote:
also if you would care to direct me to a member who was on the hc staff of cows for 2+ rounds who would as you say addmitted it as a dismal failure then prehaps your brighter then you act.
I never said any MadCows HC admitted it was a dismal failure. Try being objective to what other people write before replying with the red mist clouding your vision

Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:06   #37
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
You didn't jump ship in the end then? Or did you and just decided to go back?
First option
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:35   #38
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
A community that formed an alliance, achieved relatively little - especially individually - and has now basically disbanned as an alliance was hardly a success. You could - and most likely will - argue that the aim of MadCows was to have fun as a PA alliance, but if that was the case it does make me personally wonder why from the outset you jumped into, what many consider to be, a large block with the aim of winning the round.
I've already made this point, only to be given the same exact 'community' nonsense, so I'll just shout a "Hear hear" in your general direction this time.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:57   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
FAnG confirms for r10

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:07   #40
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
TFD will be playing R10. But thats seems not to be such a big surprise to most of you all according the earlier posts.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:07   #41
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
fearless leader, were u trying to say vision?

lol
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:16   #42
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
im sure elysium are here for round 10 and beyond...
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 12:19   #43
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
thx, guess i dont have to say anything

the block were held down by :

Selfished not caring inactive only looking at their own best people.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 03:55   #44
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
tell me. what did Olympians do which made them better allies then anyone else ? so what, you had a few higher scoring players. that doesnt make you better allies though.

as far as im concerned, you guys polluted VOM as much as the next.

though, i will agree, Vision were outstanding allies
Just a note:
- ViruS splitted in 2 coz 2 of their HC's were inactive
- MadCows died after round 9 (almost)

Should this mean something?

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 04:19   #45
Cochese
Retired

Not at all Baco, be pround Olympians carried proudly on in their tradition of mediocrity.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:00   #46
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Quote:
Not at all Baco, be pround Olympians carried proudly on in their tradition of mediocrity.
I don't share that opinion and I was pointing out facts....

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:10   #47
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Baco
I was pointing out facts....
Oddly enough, so was I.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:21   #48
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Quote:
Maybe its my education that makes me focus on facts and leave poetry for the poets....

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:32   #49
Cochese
Retired

Don't mind me, I'm just being an ass as usual.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:38   #50
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Quote:
Don't mind me, I'm just being an ass as usual.
what would this forum be without ppl being asses? :eek: