User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 13:30   #1
steven21

steven21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Omega's Light Recruitment

Omega's Light is currently seeking new, active players who are willing to join. We have several open leadership positins so you have a good chane to get ahead in Omega's Light. we currently are gaining more members by the day and not only do we help our ally mates, but we also will help their gal mates with attacks and defense. For more info, check out our information section in the alllianced directory. We do not yet have a website but it is under construction. Our IRC room is #OmegaLightAlliance, and the HC is Lord Nemesis. This alliance has been in the top 10 of the foloowing online games: Space: Glory Throgh Conquest,
E m p i r e Q u e s t , S t a r s p h e r e , and Planeshifter (offline). The hc's e,mail address is [email protected] if you got any questions. (oh i spaced those names out cause for some reason they are like cuss words)

Last edited by steven21; 26 Jun 2003 at 16:58.
steven21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 13:45   #2
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
what does your alliance have to offer me that my current alliance doesn't?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 17:59   #3
steven21

umm lets see a higher position in the sentae, more protection for your galaxy (if you care for them)
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 18:21   #4
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
*cruel laughter*

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 01:22   #5
steven21

Shut the **** up. atleast im trying. my gyah if you think wehat im doing is funny, then get over it and dont say anything.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 12:49   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Read the link in the smiley and give us all a bit more info please.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 16:51   #7
steven21

every time i post more info i get more and more insults. (read first post, its been revised).

Last edited by steven21; 26 Jun 2003 at 16:56.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:09   #8
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
must be a reason why the insult u.....plus i think they are only trying to help u out,

so how's recruitment going anyway?

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:44   #9
steven21

pretty good. only 1 left and one removed for inactivity. got more members than i thought in thsi quick of time. im moving from forums to irc now (or well my comm's commander is) so we are getting things under way.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:35   #10
cambell
pe0n

sounds good, am recruitment officer for tit and i think recruitment is going well...seem to be gettting new members every couple of days, i thought it would be much harder. must be a good time for it in pa

so is your alliance going to move into full time irc now....many aliance's out there have a limit on how many hours aday u spend on it, one for this sort of alliance should be at least 2 hours aday...somthing to think about anyway

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 13:39   #11
steven21

Im thinking of doing that. but im also a bot operator for my clans channel on starcraft: broodwar (battlenet) so i must find someone else in my alliance to help run our PA IRC Room cause until i get a multibot program i cant do that. by the way what alliance are you with anyways?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:10   #12
cambell
pe0n

...er.....go cham :/

am with the ice tokra, just a small alliance, lets keep this topic about omega tho.

to help run your irc chann.....u mean somthing like p, a bot that sorts out access and all that.