User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:45   #1
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
[Important] Alliance Ranking

Just to explain what has been going on with alliance rankings and the big which was up until today effecting them.

You may have noticed that the scores dropped this past few ticks. This is due to the bug fixes we have been doing. We would like to apologise for any frustration this has caused, especially further up the rankings.

What happened was that we fixed the initial rankings bug and allowed all members of the alliance to apply to the rankings, however in the past few ticks we enabled the limits on the rankings and that is why you are noticing a drop in score.

Please do not submit any further support tickets regarding this issue. If you require any further support on this please contact myk via #support.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 18:36   #2
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Important] Alliance Ranking

All the alliances with more than 60 members had all their members counting to their scores on the rankings.

This was a bug, and rightly so, we fixed it and applied the limitors back on to the rankings. The rankings changed and some alliances dropped in score and rank whereas other's benefitted from this bug fix.

I am writing this post after several complaints from alliances regarding possible further bug issues. There are no bugs in the system, I have taken a few alliances and dumped out their planet scores and added them up and found that the rankings are a true and fair representation of what is currently the situation.

I have also checked the code and made sure there are no problems there and there is not. My calculations agree with the rankings and the code is correct.

-myk-

[email protected]
Closed Thread