User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2006, 16:57   #1
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Round 18 the way I saw it

My round 18 story.

Because I was going on hols this summer I went random and landed in a fun but small gal at start.
Using my fake nick I was doing my own thing and defended in gal a lot and even did a attack or 2.

Once I got back from hols mid round I had to exile back out of C200 and landed in a lot of the small gals so kept trying.
After the 9th try I think I landed in a gal that I thought looked good.

Little did I know

I landed in a gal with Cartman, Seqz, Wishmaster, Newt, Thrawn, Suggs, Wakey (who I never saw talking ) , pig, Storebo and a few others. Think it took 3 hours or so to drop the fake nick and join gal channel with my real nick.

I thought what the F is this, a gal with 5 alliance HCs in it that can never work

In the end it did work out ok, we had fun, wish and newt quit (ofc hehe) pig exiled out and 1 of my own members exiled in eagleon (whats the odds on that from a 8 man alliance)

All in all I had a fun round and like to thank my gal m8s for the fun we had.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 17:01   #2
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 18 the way I saw it

sounds fun beeing in a gal with newt means you know atleast one is gonna quit in the end
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 17:18   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey!
he said in #planetarion earlier today he didn't quit this round on account of him not having started it.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 17:19   #4
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Hey!
he said in #planetarion earlier today he didn't quit this round on account of him not having started it.
LOL we heard that one before

We even had to force him at times to login and send def ingal.
#multihunters
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 17:35   #5
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I landed in a gal with Cartman, Seqz, Wishmaster, Newt, Thrawn, Suggs, Wakey (who I never saw talking ) , pig, Storebo and a few others. Think it took 3 hours or so to drop the fake nick and join gal channel with my real nick.
dont you mean wakey|afk

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 17:37   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey, I talk as AppocoAway, AppocoBusy, AppocoSleep, AppocoOffline, AppocoFood, AppocoAFK, ....
wakey does talk too.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 17:43   #7
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
dont you mean wakey|afk
Nah he was Wakey|bbl all round
#multihunters
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 17:58   #8
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Nah he was Wakey|bbl all round
ah yes i forgot that he changed from afk to bbl a while back hehe

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 18:19   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah. I was in my galaxychannel two times this round. I really dont feel comfortable in any galaxychannel because I know that the chance of getting shafted by your galaxy is essencially alot higher than having a good expirience in one.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 18:23   #10
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Yeah. I was in my galaxychannel two times this round. I really dont feel comfortable in any galaxychannel because I know that the chance of getting shafted by your galaxy is essencially alot higher than having a good expirience in one.

I don't have that feeling.
And comming from a alliance HC as i see in your tag that sounds very weird.
Your gal is the last line of defence and attacking a gal with your members in it is a no no in my book at least.
So I see no reason not to be in gal channel.
#multihunters
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 18:25   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
1 of my own members exiled in eagleon
He exiled from my gal and nobody knew why

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 18:30   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I don't have that feeling.
And comming from a alliance HC as i see in your tag that sounds very weird.
Your gal is the last line of defence and attacking a gal with your members in it is a no no in my book at least.
So I see no reason not to be in gal channel.
Coming from an alliance HC it actually is quite wise. Alot of alliances leans heavily on high profile members of other alliances in order to demoralise them.

If your coords gets out early to hostile alliances you tend to get screwed over quite quickly.
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 18:31   #13
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
He exiled from my gal and nobody knew why
Same here he didn't tell me why he exiled.
#multihunters
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 19:18   #14
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Hey, I talk as AppocoAway, AppocoBusy, AppocoSleep, AppocoOffline, AppocoFood, AppocoAFK, ....
wakey does talk too.
appocomaster only talks when he really really has to....rest of the time he is hiding from all of the pa team....
and wakey does talk....just look on the forums

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 19:59   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

well, i've always had the luck to end up with some cool guy or two in-gal, snra proved to be the main that guy for me this round. though if toot talked more i'm sure he would've been "in" with me too!

edit; rant deserved it's own thread!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 20:12   #16
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Coming from an alliance HC it actually is quite wise. Alot of alliances leans heavily on high profile members of other alliances in order to demoralise them.

If your coords gets out early to hostile alliances you tend to get screwed over quite quickly.
Normally I fake nick till last day but in thisd gal almost all didn't fake nick so I dropped mine too.

And I think it's well known I don't care for my own planet that much so if I don't get def thats ok too
But to be honest, it was fun playing without the fake nick stuff for once.

Ofc it also might be they don't like you a lot for em to try and murder you
#multihunters
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 23:19   #17
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Normally I fake nick till last day but in thisd gal almost all didn't fake nick so I dropped mine too.

And I think it's well known I don't care for my own planet that much so if I don't get def thats ok too
But to be honest, it was fun playing without the fake nick stuff for once.

Ofc it also might be they don't like you a lot for em to try and murder you
u only dropped it with 5 days to go last rd

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 03:12   #18
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

If you expect your gal to screw you over. Dont bother to play this game.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 11:58   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
If you expect your gal to screw you over. Dont bother to play this game.
When you're an alliance HC you have to view things differently. In wars it's the HC's planets who get extra-targetted in order to drive down the morale of those leading the conflict. An ordinary member may be ok de-fake-nicking after tick 400 but an alliance HC generally needs to keep hidden until it's obvious that there's no need anymore.
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 14:49   #20
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fake nicking = useless.

And hello Ace.

I wasnt the most active GC I spose
Didnt get closed for putting an abusive gal banner though. only 1 warning for that "Sir, your the homo" pic with Hasselhoff

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 15:11   #21
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Fake nicking = useless.

And hello Ace.

I wasnt the most active GC I spose
Didnt get closed for putting an abusive gal banner though. only 1 warning for that "Sir, your the homo" pic with Hasselhoff

nah you where not active at all but you still are fluffy

Oh and btw you got the right testicle of newt ? since he was in the gal with you at last hehe
#multihunters
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 04:16   #22
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
appocomaster only talks when he really really has to....rest of the time he is hiding from all of the pa team....
and wakey does talk....just look on the forums
Or hassling me from his secret corner about me missing deadlines.

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 07:40   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

*cough* MAY *cough*
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 13:46   #24
wielklem
retired

wielklem is an unknown quantity at this point

appoco talks to much and wakey needs to learn to make post that are not longer then 3 lines
r3-r5 nub r8-r17, r19 tot/lch nub, r20-r22 CT nub, r23 inactive ToF
wielklem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 13:53   #25
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
When you're an alliance HC you have to view things differently. In wars it's the HC's planets who get extra-targetted in order to drive down the morale of those leading the conflict.
Ohhhh, that's why...

Anyway, fake nicking sucks IMO, and leads to crap galaxy spirit. Which is a real pity, because without fake nicking, you can get shafted as kargool said.

Sigh.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 13:59   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I exiled out because I had pretty much quit and wanted a decent player to take my place, turned out to be a ****ing good galaxy and showed that it can work if you drop the fake nick bs.
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 14:20   #27
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Yep, fake nicks suck but we will surely see millions of them next round again :-(

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2006, 15:46   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

What? I talk too much? never
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 13:32   #29
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

oi oi - my nick got mentioned far too much in this thread :< Time to redeem my honour.

wielklem - I didn't start this round grrrr. And also, I retired after r13 when LCH cnutted me over, only played r17?16?15? because Mitre was up for it - but the gal turned out to be utter cack (which I know was my own fault). Unfortunately, I'm a man of high principle - if the galaxy is shit, I don't play (I was top10 when I logged out for the last time ). So I rock.

Ace - I would have started playing once I landed in that gal, but I mean ffs, only conversation in the galaxy channel was about planetarion?!? Hello, I'm not gonna sink down to those kinds of geeky standards.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 13:34   #30
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 13:47   #31
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

how the **** did you get so many green reputation blobs?
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 14:10   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

by not being you lolzzz
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 14:36   #33
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Ace - I would have started playing once I landed in that gal, but I mean ffs, only conversation in the galaxy channel was about planetarion?!? Hello, I'm not gonna sink down to those kinds of geeky standards.
and you whines about venox talking to much crap in our galchan fs

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 18:51   #34
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
how the **** did you get so many green reputation blobs?
lol. tbh I got NO idea..

I post the same shit posts as usuall

Maybe after the arrivals of max and robban, they realised I am kinda ace.

Quote:
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 19:25   #35
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
When you're an alliance HC you have to view things differently. In wars it's the HC's planets who get extra-targetted in order to drive down the morale of those leading the conflict. An ordinary member may be ok de-fake-nicking after tick 400 but an alliance HC generally needs to keep hidden until it's obvious that there's no need anymore.
I don't think that's commonly the case. The majority of alliance HCs do not play very competitively. When i've been planning targetting i've normally only attacked HC coords if I've felt they won't try hard to recover afterwards. In a harsh war sometimes it's even better to leave those coords almost untouched to encourage selfish players to begrudge their own hcs .

Having said that, there's certainly a few individuals in the game who would behave as you've explained and it'd be sensible to hit them accordingly. I think they're probably exceptions to the rule.
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 01:28   #36
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
and you whines about venox talking to much crap in our galchan fs
You should be banned for talking about ******** on these forums!... And for having the same number of green blobs as me?! what the fiddlesticks is going on
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 21:54   #37
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
well, i've always had the luck to end up with some cool guy or two in-gal, snra proved to be the main that guy for me this round. though if toot talked more i'm sure he would've been "in" with me too!

edit; rant deserved it's own thread!
toot doesn't do talking, he just idles, does defcalls and makes fun of me
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 22:04   #38
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
lol. tbh I got NO idea..

I post the same shit posts as usuall

omg i thought the green dots ppl was noobs (as they have to kiss eatchothers ass all the time to get the colour)

hehe btw ontopic the round sucked for me, thx kargool for nothing, you tgv whores acted as........erm whores
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 22:09   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Its true, I thought you were shit before I saw robban post
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 14:58   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
toot doesn't do talking, he just idles, does defcalls and makes fun of me
You say that like it's a bad thing!
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 15:23   #41
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Yep, fake nicks suck but we will surely see millions of them next round again :-(
It is a sad fact but it is essentual for counter intel
when you are a one man ally it doesnt matter
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 16:39   #42
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Rofl Ace, this could have been my galaxy, sitting there with Newt, doing nothing
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 16:47   #43
newt
Banned

Thunder! come back to PA you big gay bear all that WoW can't be good for the few brain cells you actually have