User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2006, 15:59   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r18 predictions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
All depends when major wars start breakin out. Given enough time there could be 3-4 groups competiting with huge score cap compared to other top10 alliances. 1up, that I've seen isn't an alliance that hops of the wagon on the first stop.
Nor is 1up an alliance I'd expect to see waiting around for that long. Nor is exilition the sort of alliance that would let them. It's all a bit fairy, fairy, quite contrary at the minute but you don't win a round without at least sweeping down once off the asiatic plains and exterminating your opponents.

Edit: unless you're in ascendancy I guess heh.
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 16:53   #52
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nor is 1up an alliance I'd expect to see waiting around for that long. Nor is exilition the sort of alliance that would let them. It's all a bit fairy, fairy, quite contrary at the minute but you don't win a round without at least sweeping down once off the asiatic plains and exterminating your opponents.

The eXilition aggression has sumwhat diminished over the rounds. Where as 1up's been lurkin in shadows, waiting to be shaken and crawl out. Seems ppl r comfortable sitting on their chairs with "Do not disturb" sign hanged around their necks.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 17:18   #53
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

i have a strong suspicion that Fear may just come from behind and win </sarcasm>

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2006, 18:29   #54
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

1.) eXilition
2.) 1up
3.) Subh
4.) Omen
5.) Angels
6.) Escape
7.) xVx
8.) Rock
9.) F-Crew
10.) NewDawn
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 00:33   #55
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Or in 1up last round as the other alliances (nd/omen/ins) basicly handed them the round

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 01:30   #56
SoulStripper
Bootches be trippin

SoulStripper is an unknown quantity at this point

1) exil
2) escape
3) omen
4) 1up
5) subh
6) NewDawn
R14: FCrew -> BC
R15: FCrew -> HC
R16: FCrew -> HC
R17: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R18: NewDawn -> Member | Support Team
R19 - R22: ~~ resigned ~~
R:23: xVx -> DC

Name: Soulstrippers
Current Employer: Unknown
Position: Experiment
SoulStripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 01:27   #57
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

1: eXilition
2: Escape
3: 1up
4: Omen
5: xVx
6: Subh
7: ToF
8: Rock
9: SiN
10:F-crew

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
stoney_elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 14:09   #58
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Wink Re: r18 predictions thread

*c0ugh*

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote