User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:50   #1
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Planetarion Big Brother

Does anyone remember that?

What did everyone think of it?

Will it ever happy again?

...yeah... im bored.

- Chef

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:02   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion Big Brother

will I be invited again?
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:03   #3
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

these questions need answers!! :P

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:11   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

i vaguely remember it, dont remember it being interesting
i also remember F-Crew doing a spoof version of it on AR which was funny
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:25   #5
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Why not do a Big Brother AND a Big Sister version this time?
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:26   #6
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Could I also recommend a mediator has some fun and entertaining games for them to play? Tasks etc?
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:35   #7
Chef!
Domestic Diva

indeed... very wise words

still lurking in the shadows eh Zeus? :P

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:02   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maddix won didn't he ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:13   #9
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
indeed... very wise words

still lurking in the shadows eh Zeus? :P
Always m8ty
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:14   #10
Zeus
True Gamer

Both houses run at the same time. Perhaps one of the rewards for winning a task is a night in the other house with all memebers off the oppisite sex
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:36   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Maddix won didn't he ?
I think having to spend time with idlar and sunday sort of removes the element of "winning" from the equation.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:49   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

\o/
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:04   #13
Zeus
True Gamer

Onviously if this is done, you will need REALISTIC ideas for the Tasks:
Internet treasure hunt
Planetation Speed quiz
Quickest person to get 200 Forum registered people in their own irc channel
The best 1 hour set on Planetarion Radio.
Their Planetarion life story in no less than 10,000 words (most entertaining wins, judged by an individual)

Heres just a few, bear in mind, they can be an all day event, etc..
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 11:39   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Their Planetarion life story in no less than 10,000 words (most entertaining wins, judged by an individual)
My final year dissertation wasnt much longer than that.