User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:47   #1
Mr High
The Hellraisers - HC

Mr High is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Hellraisers Alliance Start Of Round Recruitment

The Hellraisers Need's You

We are Now Starting the Hellraisers Alliance Beginning of Round Recruitment.

So who are we
?

Ok we are a alliance that first rule and only rule is fun. We have been around since round 10.5 well you may say that’s not long. But we do have a lot of experience all of are HC have been playing planetarion on and off from the start.
And have been active every night and sometimes day since round 10.5 when the alliance was formed.

Why Should You Join?

Well we have been in the top 100 alliances since round 10.5. We also look after are members. If you need defence we are there fighting arm in arm. We are also not one of those alliance that boss are members around each mouth we have a poll when we take that mouths best performing members and allow the alliance to vote them in to the posts with in the alliance. If you like planed attacks then we have many lined up for this round. But we do take suggestions.

To round it all up.

If you like planed attacks, Good Defence When you need it, Alliance that take there members serous, Like to have Fun, Active HC and Alliance Command Team. Then the hellraisers are for you.

How to Sign Up.

If you would like to sign up then go to alliance in the game and select the hellraisers and send us a message (this can take 24hours to be excepted)

How to Contact Us

Email Recruitment HQ:
[email protected]
Contact By Forums:
Contact By Site: [/url]
IRC Channel: Coming Soon

I finish with are saying WE CREATE HAVOC HELLRAISERS FOR LIFE

Last edited by A2; 10 Jun 2004 at 14:41. Reason: Removed some unsupported tags, Removed all the [URL] tags due to virus infected site
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:55   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hellraisers Alliance Start Of Round Recruitment

nice to see my virus scanner is going beserk when visiting your site.... might wanna change that Other then that gl
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:08   #3
Mr High
The Hellraisers - HC

Mr High is an unknown quantity at this point

What one is going mad on
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 14:42   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

I have removed all the links to your alliance website due to virus scanners reporting viruses when looking at it. The one I get is JS/Psyme.
These can be caused by HTML exploits.

Please check all your code, and virus scan your server before putting the links back on.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 19:04   #5
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point

top 100 alliances ?
how many are there?

other than that GL

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 23:50   #6
tazzman131

tazzman131 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all I am the HC of the alliance answering the question bout the top 100 alliances in fact we have been in the top 75 most of the time there is more than a 100 alliances in game as far as I know but not sure how many if someone could answer that question that would be great. So if anyone wants to join us it would be great to see you there and High please sort the site if there are viruses present. Any sensible questions are welcome so feel free to post.

Cheers Tazz (HC)

And remember WE CAUSE HAVOC HELLRAISERS FOR LIFE
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 11:26   #7
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

There currently are 89 tags/alliances. Last round it was over 100 (but probably less then 300). Tbh, only roughly the top 30 have enough size to actually organize galaxy wide attacks and have people online 24/7 for defence.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 13:31   #8
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

multiple threads

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Closed Thread