User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 May 2004, 16:06   #1
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
question to 1up

what exactly gives you the right to threaten any one who forms a block? is it not the decision of the alliances within the block as to wether or not they form a block, rather than your decision? i am completely against huge blocks, but how can blocks containing small alliances be a bad thing, they allow smaller alliances to challenge their much more experianced and superior counterparts, or are you afraid that a block of small alliances may set their sights on you! with your experiance you must know that in this game sheer numbers can defeat even the most skilled players, could this be the reason you are so against blocks?
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:11   #2
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road
Re: question to 1up

i also think Sid was so sacred after he saw u are back that he decided to do this proposal, now things start to make sense.
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:12   #3
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

did he threaten? i was under the impression he was proposing something.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:14   #4
Epcylon

Epcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of light

They have the same right to threaten as anyone have of forming a block. Free will... ever heard of it?

You seem to think you somehow have to be Someone in order to make a promise...
[R12]: HR free-pe0n | [R13-]: HR pe0n
Epcylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:18   #5
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
did he threaten? i was under the impression he was proposing something.
yes he has said he will crush my alliance for forming a block with fusion!
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:20   #6
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
i also think Sid was so sacred after he saw u are back that he decided to do this proposal, now things start to make sense.

i was not suggesting it was anything to do with my return, due to the fact i havent played for age's i understand i am not as good a player as i once was, that does not change my determination to become that good a player again! I am only quesitoning the proposal as my alliance has been threatend for anouncing the formation of a block between us and fusion
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:22   #7
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epcylon
They have the same right to threaten as anyone have of forming a block. Free will... ever heard of it?

You seem to think you somehow have to be Someone in order to make a promise...
yes but they are acting policing a proposal that not every one has agreed to it! i dont think you have to be someone to make a promise! i am a proud supporter of free will, which is exactly why i am questioning the fact that 1up are threating my alliance for using our free will to sign a block agreement with fusion!
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:26   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I doubt it was a threat.

It was simply a proposal for noone to block, and if anyone did choose to block, then those who didn't would gang up against them, then return to the free-for-all. This could be construed as a threat I suppose, but it isn't intended as one.
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:27   #9
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Sevrok, if i was a noob now, I would love to join your alliance.
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:51   #10
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Sevrok, if i was a noob now, I would love to join your alliance.

i am asuming you are joking!
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:52   #11
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Can we get an admin to confirm who's gimmick this is. I'm dying to find out.
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:55   #12
Sevrok

the block between fusion and lupine crux has been formed due to our current political aims, which are extremely similar! The fact that Lupine crux is a returning alliance as is fusion, has lead my self and the comanders of fusion that our block will help stabilise our alliances during the period in which we are reforming! it will also enable us to defend our selves more effectively! i am pretty sure we will not be the only block in the next round either! our block will not expand, it is comprised of ounly our two alliances!
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:56   #13
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
me too :/
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 16:59   #14
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I doubt it was a threat.

It was simply a proposal for noone to block, and if anyone did choose to block, then those who didn't would gang up against them, then return to the free-for-all. This could be construed as a threat I suppose, but it isn't intended as one.
i appologise for interpreting this as a threat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
u know 1up will destory u now u have blocked

that is by no means a proposal, that is a threat!
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:06   #15
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
that is by no means a proposal, that is a threat!
A threat or a statement of intent?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:08   #16
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
A threat or a statement of intent?
in this case both have equal meaning!
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:17   #17
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Yes, because as everyone in the universe WELL knows, Kal speaks for 1up and in fact is one of Sid's 4 board accounts.

Unless Sid told you he was going to crush you down at the pub as you had drinks together?

Or maybe you haven't read his original post, even though you clogged that thread with your crap (but funny) posting. Sid said that he wouldn't see 2 alliances together as blocking. I really doubt that he'll see you and your 1 member alliance "allying" with the 45th ranked 11 member alliance as a "block" and I really doubt that we'll be in a position to assault your invincible position, as you'll have taken the brilliant tactical decision early in the round to just stay under 40% of our smallest member's score.

And you say 1up's actively policing Sid's threat already. Have you been playing recently? Did you notice its still round 10.5? Some 1up trivia for you.... probably 3/4 of our members don't even HAVE PLANETS YET.

However, you are the funniest thing to hit this board in a while now... so by all means, keep posting
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:25   #18
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Sevrok, you are quite the entertainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:30   #19
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Yes, because as everyone in the universe WELL knows, Kal speaks for 1up and in fact is one of Sid's 4 board accounts.

Unless Sid told you he was going to crush you down at the pub as you had drinks together?

Or maybe you haven't read his original post, even though you clogged that thread with your crap (but funny) posting. Sid said that he wouldn't see 2 alliances together as blocking. I really doubt that he'll see you and your 1 member alliance "allying" with the 45th ranked 11 member alliance as a "block" and I really doubt that we'll be in a position to assault your invincible position, as you'll have taken the brilliant tactical decision early in the round to just stay under 40% of our smallest member's score.

And you say 1up's actively policing Sid's threat already. Have you been playing recently? Did you notice its still round 10.5? Some 1up trivia for you.... probably 3/4 of our members don't even HAVE PLANETS YET.

However, you are the funniest thing to hit this board in a while now... so by all means, keep posting
i'll admit i didnt read sid's post thoroughly! they are not actively policing the proposition, but i object to the fact kal felt it was necessary to threaten my alliance for mearly looking out for our members best interests!
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:36   #20
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

yeah cos kal wasnt being sarcastic or anything like that...
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:37   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The IP search thingy matching users to IPs is broken and as such I can't find out. You should start an online betting syndicate!
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:43   #22
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

on a completely different note... what's the honour guard?

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:53   #23
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
on a completely different note... what's the honour guard?

-mist
The name of the block/alliance fusion and lupine crux have formed!
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:53   #24
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
i'll admit i didnt read sid's post thoroughly! they are not actively policing the proposition, but i object to the fact kal felt it was necessary to threaten my alliance for mearly looking out for our members best interests!
i'm 1up now am i, cool! Here was me thinking I was allianceless next round - no one tells me anything anymore

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:59   #25
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Hes either clever enough to mask his real IP or the he is actually real as theres no other users sharing his IP

The IP match does work, just seems JonnyBGood hasnt found the workaround yet
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:02   #26
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
i'm 1up now am i, cool! Here was me thinking I was allianceless next round - no one tells me anything anymore
appology to be made, i just assumed, i do that alot, it comes from things that have happend in my real life, i have to take things too seriousely!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:04   #27
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Hes either clever enough to mask his real IP or the he is actually real as theres no other users sharing his IP

i access through a network! might explain things!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:05   #28
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

i bet sevrok is Krush in disguise who try to restart another alliance undercover
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:07   #29
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
i bet sevrok is Krush in disguise who try to restart another alliance undercover
no i am sevrok! i am an 18 year old private school boy currently studying chemisty, maths,biology and physics A levels and taking my exams in all 4 next month!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:07   #30
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
i access through a network! might explain things!
Not really, would still show an IP match with any other forum user that used your machine (or your network)
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:09   #31
Sevrok

Quote:
Not really, would still show an IP match with any other forum user that used your machine (or your network)
i didnt have my laptop when i last played! also i am the only one who uses my machine as it is in my bedsit, and i own it! so no one else would use it, the firewall my also prevent the ip match!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:16   #32
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
i didnt have my laptop when i last played! also i am the only one who uses my machine as it is in my bedsit, and i own it! so no one else would use it, the firewall my also prevent the ip match!
None of those make a difference really, although its strange how you seem to be arguing that you ARE a gimmick account of one of the forum regulars
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:18   #33
Sevrok

how am i doing that? i am confused! i am me no one else i am really me! i am getting very confused as to why every one thinks i'm some one else!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:20   #34
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

you are KRUSH
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:22   #35
Sevrok

i am not! i am me! i am not KRUSH, i am me! I AM ME I AM SEVROK!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:23   #36
alch
Retired

who is you? can we talk to you on IRC
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:26   #37
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
None of those make a difference really, although its strange how you seem to be arguing that you ARE a gimmick account of one of the forum regulars
It's also strange how he uses lots of exclamation marks! Don't you think! Well I do!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:26   #38
Sevrok

i am sevrok! no you cant talk to me on irc, i cant use it cos of my school's access filter thingy!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:27   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I just get an error 404 msg when i try to do it
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:27   #40
Sevrok

Quote:
It's also strange how he uses lots of exclamation marks! Don't you think! Well I do!
i just like exclamation marks! full stops are so boring!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:28   #41
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

.!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:32   #42
Tomkat

Quote:
.!
What do you mean!
From now on I think I'll end all my posts with exclamation marks!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:34   #43
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

*giggles*

sorry i cant think of anything constructive to say here except... *giggles*

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:35   #44
Sevrok

Quote:
What do you mean!
From now on I think I'll end all my posts with exclamation marks!
*realises he should have copyrighted his excessive use of exclamation marks!*
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:37   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Your alliance deserves to get twatted just for your signature.
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:39   #46
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
but those personal guard look so powerful do you really think anyone could get past them

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 18 May 2004, 18:40   #47
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

you sure sound noobish to me :-)

ROTFL that was a fun read
thanks for that
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:40   #48
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

calm down and relax a little! i'm just having fun! you need to grow down and stop being so serious! i think we should all go back to acting like 2 year olds!
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:43   #49
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Quote:
i think we should all go back to acting like 2 year olds!
i notice you've already made a start on that

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 18 May 2004, 18:44   #50
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

You're at school at half 6?
Dedicated.