User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 23:45   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Shish Annoucment

With Immediate Effect, All Shish Fleet are grounded and gathered to participate into the war declaration of Valhalla.
From today, Our connection to Valahalla will be striclty Hostile.
May the best succeed.

For information - visit us at #Shish
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 23:47   #2
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Shish Annoucment

\o/
Rap0ring

Chimpie - [Shish]'s hump0rmascot

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:08   #3
Deb
sexy

Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

\o/
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:09   #4
KiN

KiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, well as far as i know their's no reason atall for you to declare war on us. And Shish seems to have Fang members, so i guess Fang are just abusing their powers and flaming the new boys as usual.
Your score/roidcount/average score is atleast 3 times Valhalla's, and you declare war on us for no reason?.. do u get a kick out of doing stuff like that?
KiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:14   #5
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Yes we do \o/
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:20   #6
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Shish is a BG
it has nothing to do with no alliance.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:23   #7
KiN

Alliance or not, it still contains alliance members way to high score to even think of valhalla... Cant pick on people your own size? wanna hit the smaller people?
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:25   #8
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

pfff Shish, you're all gay.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:31   #9
alch
Retired

hmm - we might declare war on ND aswell.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:36   #10
KiN

Why not some 1 in the top 5 alliance rankings?
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:50   #11
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

With immediate effect, I declare full war status on Shish.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:50   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Shish is a BG
it has nothing to do with no alliance.
Only that most of its members are FAnG, thus will get FAnG defence and such.

Yup, NOTHING to do with NO alliance whatsoever.

I find this entirely in poor taste, even the big ole bad Furgion never went this low. (We just hit ppl that had roids)

PS: I know this may be a pisstake, but I decided t ogive a serious reply for the hell of it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:53   #13
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Only that most of its members are FAnG, thus will get FAnG defence and such.

Yup, NOTHING to do with NO alliance whatsoever.

I find this entirely in poor taste, even the big ole bad Furgion never went this low. (We just hit ppl that had roids)

PS: I know this may be a pisstake, but I decided t ogive a serious reply for the hell of it.

Shish rule. love it or be next......
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:54   #14
KiN

Shish/Fang = Power abusers = Sad
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:54   #15
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Shish suck ass, and iw ill roid everyone of u if u ahve the balls to leave fang
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:55   #16
alch
Retired

yuh - we will take down forest gal as we speak - we declare war on Forest gal too with immediate effect.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:56   #17
KiN

Have fun... no 1 really cares who u attack
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:59   #18
Forest

alch is the biigest noob ever,a nd my gal will resist all forces of shish against us
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:02   #19
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiN
Have fun... no 1 really cares who u attack
You better care. No, don't care. Be afraid.... VERY afraid...
And that goes for any of you. And Forest, I'm surprised at you.
May the Shish Bless you.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:06   #20
KiN

Chika, you sound like some witch off some cartoon show "Be afraid.. VERY afraid"... grow up
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:08   #21
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiN
Chika, you sound like some witch off some cartoon show "Be afraid.. VERY afraid"... grow up
Ok.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:11   #22
KiN

So, why cant fang/shish target people around their own size?
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:14   #23
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiN
So, why cant fang/shish target people around their own size?
Shish is no alliance. Some of your M8's are in It. We attack everyone who is hostile. No one our size wants to fight us. So we kill complainers like you.
You don't see big dudes complaining in thread do you?
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:17   #24
KiN

Correct me if im wrong, but Alch made this thread first, declaring war on us... So how can u say u only kill complainers like me when u've already declared war on me before i even complained?...
What makes u think im Hostile?
Because no one ur size wants to fight you, you target smaller people?
Do you really think the smaller people want to fight you if the bigger people dont?
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:19   #25
Chika

Well we are Shish. A battle group like none other. With smaller people it doesn't matter.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:21   #26
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hmm - we might declare war on ND aswell.
So quit fannying around and do it then.

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
LeviUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:22   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

DIE CHIKA. DIE.

I officially declare war on you.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:24   #28
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
DIE CHIKA. DIE.

I officially declare war on you.
ACK!!! Dude you can't!!! You are supposed to be on my side!
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:25   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

chav scum
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:29   #30
alch
Retired

Anyway - the status is that we Declared war on NewDawn, MISTU and Forest galaxy.
Few MISTU player are deserting MISTU right now for our Bg which is understandable.
Valhalla HCs contacted me to fight at my side against the ND and MISTU Threats.
We will update you with future events.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:40   #31
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point

\o/

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
LeviUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:48   #32
alch
Retired

i am happy to announce that MISTU is joining our MEGA block to fight the evil.
So from now on we are in war with only ND and Forest Galaxy.
All hail to MISTU for their participation.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:50   #33
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

its so funneh i pissed my pants , ill eat shish kebab for the next few weeks
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:52   #34
alch
Retired

Btw, today, 1 of our TOP planet has been closed for cheating however we are denying all cheating event.
therefore we are declaring WAR on PAteam too.
until our planet will be reopened
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:55   #35
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
i am happy to announce that MISTU is joining our MEGA block to fight the evil.
So from now on we are in war with only ND and Forest Galaxy.
All hail to MISTU for their participation.
Just to clarify, our agreed policy was against Forest only, especially his taste in underwear.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:56   #36
alch
Retired

indeed - he has pink underwear
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 03:42   #37
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

pink is pretty though...so is cream (
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 08:03   #38
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

I feel alch is abusing his position within the fang community and his bg. As such with immediate effect I will declare war on shish with my own alliance which I am planning - and I will make shish kebabs of all its members. The alliance is called Raita and we will smother the shish kebab with our forces.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 08:56   #39
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Drugs Are Not Good For U !!!!!!!!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 09:19   #40
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

*giggles*

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 10:06   #41
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I hearby also Declare war on Shish and will join the force of Forest to encounter this evil group

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 11:49   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yuh - we will take down forest gal as we speak - we declare war on Forest gal too with immediate effect.
I support Forest.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 11:59   #43
Hathor
Goddess

Hathor is an unknown quantity at this point

I will not eat Forest's undies
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:01   #44
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I support Forest.

rgds Kj
It seems with u and Forest ganging up on Shish, Mistu and all our allies i have no choice but to announce my official move into the Shish high command. Where i will ensure you and Forest can do no harm to any of our sexeh, yet fragile, members!
tyvm, Superfly
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:10   #45
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

i, representing, well, me :s make my support for Shish clear, may we kill the pink wearing underwear ppl

PS: think KiN got the joke yet ?

lmao

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:10   #46
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
alch is the biigest noob ever,a nd my gal will resist all forces of shish against us
lol hes not quite the biggest i can only think of one bigger
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:35   #47
alch
Retired

Hmmm - come on #shish
WE give away Shish for all Shish member
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:50   #48
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need to seek allies on the Universe Rankings. I think PATeam might be a good move. They seem to be a bunch of influental players!!

^^

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:53   #49
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm can i sit on the fence?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:14   #50
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
i, representing, well, me :s make my support for Shish clear, may we kill the pink wearing underwear ppl

th0ngs of raita will defend against such discriminatory behaviour. I will not tollerate your discrimination against minority underwear users.

my 1500 sirtalis are lookng for you my friends.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote