User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 16:59   #1
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

Churchil5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 11 Start

When will it start?
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 17:20   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Round 11 Start

Round 11 will start at the earliest towards the end of February, once it's coded and tested. None of the dates are in any way fixed yet. Obviously we can't open up Round 11 until it's coded, tested and functional as a game.

In the meantime we're currently waiting to finalise our plans with Jolt for the PAX speed rounds which will run between now and then.
There will also be a variety of phases of betatesting for round 11 closer to the time, some of which will be public, and some of which will be restricted. Details to come once we're at that stage.

Sorry I can't give you any dates yet. As soon as we've got fixed dates for any of this they will be announced via www.planetarion.com

Last edited by A2; 12 Jan 2004 at 17:37.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 21:04   #3
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
. Obviously we can't open up Round 11 until it's coded, tested and functional as a game.

www.planetarion.com

It never stopped you before.

Is this a NEW policy, a game that has been tested and works (bug free) ?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:02   #4
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

now judge, relax :P
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:02   #5
Churchil5
Newly Reformed

Churchil5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge

Don't like it? Don't play. We'll not miss you.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:39   #6
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchil5
well said

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:28   #7
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

they never said bug free, they simple said it would tested... i get tested all the times, i get 60s and 70s... but not 100s.. 60s and 70s are still functional,... and the test was complete and played...

they never said it was going to be bug free, besides, think of bugs as space-anomolies, not a bug, but a feature of the game.

BTW, if the PA team wanted to, they could spin bugs as a added feature of the game, doesnt space anomolies sound enteresting... definately better that bug.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:35   #8
Judge
Doh!

Quote:

Flame on.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:38   #9
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

speak for urself fewl
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:21   #10
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Rember, you ARE a wombie
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 20:50   #11
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:

not everything can be antisapated

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 15:31   #12
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorsdown
not everything can be antisapated
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=antisapated

No entry found for antisapated.

????
:gollum:
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:15   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I was going to say 'don't be mean, it's probably not his first language', but then I checked his profile and he's from Rhode Island.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 17:20   #14
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I was going to say 'don't be mean, it's probably not his first language', but then I checked his profile and he's from Rhode Island.
Probably voted for Bush then too
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:08   #15
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

I voted for bush and i am well educated... i think it makes a great president. Just because you have to lead to do to good thing, doesnt make you a bad president, it makes you a good one. The world isnt used to American looking out for its best interests, and since president bush got in, American has refocused whats important. About time.

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:12   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
I voted for bush and i am well educated...
I'd expect someone who was "well educated" to be able to write posts using correct spelling, grammar, and a comprehensible structure. Not to mention the ability to write the name of your own damn country.

What exactly have you been educated in?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 04:25   #17
HogFather

HogFather is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
that policy doesnt work

visa vis round 3/4

I doesnt, You see that guy has no idea who I am, and that ive been playing since round one. The game misses me. **** ups like him can't say the game will miss me, when he's only been playing since round 7.

dav
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 14:16   #18
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

pffft, leshy, there is a big difference between spamming the boards and writing something worth reading.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 14:17   #19
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

that prolly took me all of twenty seconds to right, im not going to was my time checking for typos.. K? lol Interenet english and American English and British English are all different varieties of the same speices.. k? lol.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 14:58   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
I voted for bush and i am well educated... i think it makes a great president. Just because you have to lead to do to good thing, doesnt make you a bad president, it makes you a good one. The world isnt used to American looking out for its best interests, and since president bush got in, American has refocused whats important. About time.
Good things like breaking international treaties, invading countries (supposedly to 'sort out the government') and leaving a mess behind (which is where the whole terrorism problem started) and spending billions and billions of dollars on useless projects, that even if they succeeded wouldn't help?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 15:14   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This isnt meant to be a discussion about America and its president.

The original question has been answered so thread closed.