User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 01:21   #101
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
This is where you are wrong actually. I would only ave made a movevs TP if it was within fury rules. Quha were irrelevant to me. R5 Wrath contributed alot to Fury in r5 and as e have seen the later rounds also.

Wrath fought in th war before itwas even ready, so to say it was just you and Sid is proposterous. I remember the night that Wrath hit Xanadu command galaxies and surprisingly got through.

Anyway I eould write more but ths is rather awkward to type at a shopping centre.
Dont be silly. How dare you challenge Yeh.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:04   #102
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Dont be silly. How dare you challenge Yeh.
I miss you

Noone pmed me either. Damn Rob/Jester.

No luck on comp either fs.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:14   #103
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What about me ? You miss me to right ? I completed FT last night \o/
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 08:56   #104
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
somebody who give credit about the great stuff they managed to do r5 can't be taken serious i mean there was a real battle r5?

r5 was all vs. a broken block (nocex) who never had a real chance even the poorest n00b ally could do a lot of demage to them at this point since they were simply totaly arsed at some points more horrible than the oly block r9 ...
r5 the alliancess showed how to win without real fight and that per excellance ...

as for that if u say r5 wrath was so great and so on u make it to a **** reputation in my eyes zhil but well who cares its gone and dead ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 10:45   #105
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Btw Focht & Singu: Feeling pissed...ur ppl needed to go to wrath, mine were all recruitted directly to Fury
Well we got some keymembers in the direct way, the most ppl going through wrath were new recruits, especially since T&P had also a recruiting deal with Virus as Virus and Fury were our strongest supporters.
We were pretty much Anti-Legion through all times eventho some T&P quitted Fury in the mid/end of r5 due to differences with Zhil.
If it wasnt for Negrei im sure T&P-Furys would have left all, but his and Sids intervention on this topic pulled us back inside, which we showed later on the defence of sids galaxy
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 03:18   #106
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
nice read, even tho it took me this long to read it
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:30   #107
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
somebody who give credit about the great stuff they managed to do r5 can't be taken serious i mean there was a real battle r5?

r5 was all vs. a broken block (nocex) who never had a real chance even the poorest n00b ally could do a lot of demage to them at this point since they were simply totaly arsed at some points more horrible than the oly block r9 ...
r5 the alliancess showed how to win without real fight and that per excellance ...

as for that if u say r5 wrath was so great and so on u make it to a **** reputation in my eyes zhil but well who cares its gone and dead ...
Is it?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:50   #108
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road
i got the offer to skip Wrath and go direct into Fury via T&P.

just adding my tupence.

nice thread Zh|l btw
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 20:51   #109
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Zhil get inet :P
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:42   #110
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Zhil get inet :P
Working on it. ETA within 5 days.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:46   #111
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Hurry up dear, you are missed!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 14:27   #112
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Hurry up dear, you are missed!
Hopefully on Monday I shall return.

Hopefully.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 01:00   #113
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Re: The Darker Side of Planetarion - Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaoS
i got the offer to skip Wrath and go direct into Fury via T&P.

just adding my tupence.

nice thread Zh|l btw
Such offers were numerous, although I know for a fact that I attempted to squash them. I had a row over Sid with it for round 7, but I do recall Sid avoiding direct memberships in r5. The rounds afterwards didn't have the same strictness, but I know it was attempted to be enforced - more out of emotional reasons rather than cold logic which is why Sid won the arguement.

PS: I think my comp is about to die again

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 07:53   #114
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I had to take the scalp of my knees to join fury
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 16:47   #115
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Such offers were numerous, although I know for a fact that I attempted to squash them. I had a row over Sid with it for round 7

I had to go through Wrath to get to Fury, and I joined via T&P :eek:
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:18   #116
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I had to go through Wrath to get to Fury, and I joined via T&P :eek:
That is how it was supposed to be, I know I stopped any straight-into-Fury things for r5 mainly due to Sid believing in it also back then. But afterwards under Germania's rule and in r7 I know that some "offers" were made without my consent. I am unsure to whether any were actually carried through.

Regardless, Fury was tougher to get into after Wrath was set up - with Wrath acting as an extra speed bump.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:22   #117
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I had to take the scalp of my knees to join fury
I had to er... not do alot to be honest to join Fury. Just hang around the #fury public channel and such. You were still one of my first contacts ever with a Fury member - due to you being in the IPC room.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:13   #118
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

that was a great read... i dont think ive ever had such an insight into Wrath... wd Zhil

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 23:18   #119
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt I ever said anyone is avoided by LDK.