User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 04:51   #1
Grind
aka Inubis

Grind is an unknown quantity at this point
i would just like to say...

that i hope you're happy spinner. i hope you're happy you drove a great game into the ground. have fun going into poverty and living in a cardboard box.

i usually supported the changes. i liked private gals, i didn't mind p2p, i liked the new races. but each time those ideas still stuck to the old ways. a game doesn't constantly have to change, games like chess and checkers have been around for thousands of years. as long as you make something enjoyable, people will play.

im not going to beat around the bush, pax is garbage. GARBAGE. there was nothing more fun then working on stats and working the bcalcs. this i enjoyed. old pa, (9 and down) for the most part actually took some brains to play. but this is just mindless garbage, what a waste of time.

this is what you get when you cater to the poor. this is what you get when you want to make everyone equal, you knock down the rich (good players) and try to make the poor (n00bs and sucky players) on the same playing level. COMMUNIST OMG!!111!1

anyways..heh,

im glad hardly anyone has signed up, but saddened by the knowledge you will do nothing to fix it, and instead make the game suck more than it already does.

this game sucks, you suck, the whole damn system sucks. and im glad i had the brains to realize this just now.

thanks for a good 7 rounds, 2,3,4,5,6,7,9.
Round 2 - 55:22:15 [Reborn]
Round 3 - 55:22:15 (yes again) and 8:11:23 (yup i had two accounts. sue me)
Round 4 - 244:24:? [virus] [ft]
Round 5 - 28:22:? [nfu] [virus]
Round 6 - 13:11:13 [wrath] [silver] .:: W00T 33:9 FOREVER \O/ ::.
Round 7 - 14:11:7 [FLTV] [Heresy]
Round 8 - Inactive/Quit
Round 9 - 41:6:10 - bashed to ***** by te ;-)
Grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 04:53   #2
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whine++

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 04:59   #3
Grind
aka Inubis

it's not whinning it's sheer hatred.

you do what you want to do though.

remember, it's "you, your browser, and your wits against the universe"

"have you got a planet yet?"

lol.
Round 8 - Inactive/Quit
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 06:02   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: i would just like to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Grind
a game doesn't constantly have to change
Ironically, PA hasn't fundamentally changed for the 3 years it has existed until now.
Quote:
there was nothing more fun then working on stats and working the bcalcs.
Ironically, this is the first round in a good while that people are actually working on creating bcalcs again, rather than copying the new stats over to their existing bcalc. This is a round where people are working on tools and parsers again, trying to figure out things in game.

I'm sorry to hear you're not enjoying the game, but if you are going to complain, then at least do so with some points that aren't blatantly wrong.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 06:10   #5
Castigated

Castigated is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: i would just like to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Ironically, PA hasn't fundamentally changed for the 3 years it has existed until now.
Heh, I recall Spinner saying something about PA not changing (or I guess he said "evolving" to make it sound fancier) enough the first nine rounds =/
"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."
Castigated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 08:44   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
FS Leshy, PA change alot from r10 to r9(9.5) in many ways. No it didnt fundamentally change, however that would as it has now create another game...

PA has no spirit. People dont have to wake up to launch, or go roid with loads of different nice combos...pld Grind, indeed not what it could/should be.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 10:06   #7
Ado

Ado is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: i would just like to say...

Quote:
Ironically, this is the first round in a good while that people are actually working on creating bcalcs again, rather than copying the new stats over to their existing bcalc. This is a round where people are working on tools and parsers again, trying to figure out things in game.

I'm sorry to hear you're not enjoying the game, but if you are going to complain, then at least do so with some points that aren't blatantly wrong.
Ironically this is also the round that PA will die because they are not giving the players what they want. Its not a difficult concept here spinner created an OK game which through 9.5 rounds and people like tacticus giving ideas has matured into a good balanced game. Spinner promises a radical change and he has done just that, but frankly its sh*t nobody likes it and it will NOT live next round.

PA team should seriously concider extra revenue generating services like speed rounds to let the game survive another round, and actually get JOLT to give them the ad campaign they promised and not a single pczone ad.

I get frustrated about this because I devoted 2 years to PA at one point it was my life (sad or not... well maybe) and now I see this new game in its place which 60% of people hate, 30% think its buggy as hell and 10% kinda like it. All the posative posts seem to be from PA team / friends / spinner wellwishers, is everyone that blind they cannot see its impending death ?
Ado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 10:10   #8
Ado

Re: i would just like to say...

Quote:

this is what you get when you cater to the poor. this is what you get when you want to make everyone equal, you knock down the rich (good players) and try to make the poor (n00bs and sucky players) on the same playing level. COMMUNIST OMG!!111!1

This is what I have been thinking for rounds now, spinners obsession with catering to new players was always doomed. The ONLY reason that I stayed up late at night and spent every spare minute on PA was so my alliance and myself could be the best and own everyone. If you are in the same league as someone who spends 20 mins a day online whats the point!

Catering for n00bs and making the game easier is one thing, and something I support. Artificial scewing of the playfield to the advantage of n00bs is unfair and frustrating for the players which is why we have the exodus of players now...

I agree ... PLD spinner.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 13:05   #9
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
oh god stop whining and give it a ****ing chance ffs. It does my head in how nobody seems to actually notice that Spinner is trying to make this game fun for EVERYONE. Thats INCLUDING those who dont have a life devoted to it.

Shut up Grind and Grind supporters.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 13:12   #10
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
a speed round with rd 9 stats would pull the revunue in for jolt; though it may involve someone swallowing a little pride......
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 13:35   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Chef!
Yea why not tell them all to quit as well, then you, hAl and Anry_r can play PA X on your own.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 15:45   #12
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
There is nothing inherently wrong with PaX.
I made a list comparing PaX features to Classic PA features, it was pretty even.
The only feature I can think of that I think needs some work is Engineering.

Where PaX falls short is documentation.
People have chosen race blindly - details on the differences between the races were only published in the 11th hour (IIRC) - and additional information (on Research time) was posted on the forums after tick start (well into the round actually).

The fact that stats documentation is fuzzy gives organized players an unfair advantage.
The impact of this was lessened by someone publishing an excel "battlecalc".

The objective of Classic PA was fairly obvious, if unattainable for non-organized players.
What is the objective of PaX... - "Win - by being the planet with most score when ticks end" ?
Well, how do I gain score? - There's nothing specific in the manual.
How do I capture roids? - The manual is disturbingly vague on this issue.
How to I prevent others from taking my roids?
When should I stay and fight for my roids and when should I run?
Etc.
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 17:01   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: i would just like to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
FS Leshy, PA change alot from r10 to r9(9.5) in many ways.
I was talking about the R1-R9.5 period.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ado
Ironically this is also the round that PA will die because they are not giving the players what they want.
If PA were to die this round, it would not be because of the game. A price which is too high to attract new players coupled with people losing interest after playing the game for 3 years (which is likely more than the games you buy in the store) is.
Quote:
but frankly its sh*t nobody likes it and it will NOT live next round.
I have heard lots of people who do like it. Don't presume to speak for everyone, it isn't called a personal opinion for nothing. In addition, I've heard that PA won't last another round every single one since R5. It's still here.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 19:05   #14
Ado

Re: Re: Re: Re: i would just like to say...

Quote:
I was talking about the R1-R9.5 period.
If PA were to die this round, it would not be because of the game. A price which is too high to attract new players coupled with people losing interest after playing the game for 3 years (which is likely more than the games you buy in the store) is.
Your wrong leshy, pa used to be popular because a) it was free and b) had the large player base. Once it became P2P the new influx of players was largly stopped this is what started the process. Now spinner had 2 choices either he cater to his proven revenue generators (current players) or he try and make the game easier for new comers. What he has actually done is alienate both sets the old players dislike the fact hes destroyed THEIR game and the new players come and spend 2 weeks of time in a game, unable to interact with the paid universe and not to put a to fine point on it... think its sh*t. So it very much IS the game thats the problems coupled with spinners incredible business sense.....

Quote:
I have heard lots of people who do like it. Don't presume to speak for everyone, it isn't called a personal opinion for nothing. In addition, I've heard that PA won't last another round every single one since R5. It's still here.
Out of about 20 people I used to play with... none have told me they like it, even to the extent that even if it was free I doubt many would be back. To most mature players price isnt THAT important, its either paid or not, its prett black and white. A game has to be in a different league to be good if we compare free to paid you simple expect more for your money and PA has been unable to deliver this for a few rounds. Lack of new ideas, lack of service from the inept developers and a dwindeling player base have sorted that.

I understand your "loyalty" to the PA team but everyone here is pretty much aware that its now a business desision, either Jolt makes the money back they have put into development or they dont, if its the latter pa closes.

Last time I saw we had what 2k paid planets for 3 months play thats what 20k ukp do you seriously think thats enough for 2 peoples wages for 3 months, all the development, servers , bandwith and advertising campaing ? its simple econimics at play here together with a now crap game.

I for one want old pa back, I would play old pa and pay for it, even if it was 10ukp. Lower the price to 10ukp for TWO accounts and you will have a lot more players, not a huge cost increase and everyone is happy.

but PLEASE dont tell me its not about the game... it IS the game is poor and hindsight next "round" will tell us who is right and if PA lives.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 19:07   #15
Ado

Quote:
oh god stop whining and give it a ****ing chance ffs. It does my head in how nobody seems to actually notice that Spinner is trying to make this game fun for EVERYONE. Thats INCLUDING those who dont have a life devoted to it.

He is trying, he is failing, we pay he fails and you expect people to have sympathy and patience ?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 10:38   #16
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Ado
He is trying, he is failing, we pay he fails and you expect people to have sympathy and patience ?
Well as he has provided this game for... what is it 10 rounds now (plus 9.5) and tried to make it good for everyone i think just maybe spinner deserves our support because lets be honest, most of the people who are complaining now are exactly the same people who have been complaining for 10 rounds.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Yea why not tell them all to quit as well, then you, hAl and Anry_r can play PA X on your own.
Yes because im sure there is only three of us who enjoy PAX and appretiate Spinner's efforts to make it an enjoyable and fun game for everyone. Hicks, you are simply worried that the growing domination of "super-powers" on this game is going to faulter because Spinner has altered the game and made it more difficult for the likes of those alliances.

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 11:20   #17
Kestra

Kestra is an unknown quantity at this point
Well,
I am going to go against the mold here and say that I for one like the new round.

There is another player base within PA that you don't seem to look at and that are the "active" players who choose not to join the large alliances within the game.

I have played r3, r4, r5, r6, r7 and r8 didnt play r9 or r9.5, only one time out of all those rounds choosing to join one of the larger alliance blocks, the other rounds I choose to go in a galaxy with friends(when priv gals were allowed). We logged in every chance we got, we sent out attacks every chance we got, we always allied with at least one other unallied galaxy within our cluster -we were always active- but never had a chance at a good score simply because the -large alliances with their thousands of fleets of ships- always owned.

We did the calcs, we did the early morning launches we did the lot. THIS round gives room for players not in the huge alliances to gain decent scores because every move we make, every defense we do (and we used to do a LOT of them) you gain score for doing it. The inactive players still aren't going to get anything from this, sure they might be able to covert op you, they might be able to send in some suicide fleets now and then and be a general pain, but unless you are REALLY active defending/attacking/roiding you still wont get those high scores... -but you CAN- get them without having to join one of the huge alliances and thats the idea/concept of this round that I like (not to mention so far the overall game play has been fun)
Kestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 11:23   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Hicks, you are simply worried that the growing domination of "super-powers" on this game is going to faulter because Spinner has altered the game and made it more difficult for the likes of those alliances.
I don't even play Planetarion, I haven't since Round 9, quite why I would be concerned with that is beyond me. Also just to laugh at you "growing domination of super powers" was that a rather new trait then ? I was under the impression Planetarion had always been dominated by super powers. The only reason major alliances will falter is all their players are quitting although that seems true of most alliances.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 11:43   #19
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Well as he has provided this game for... what is it 10 rounds now (plus 9.5) and tried to make it good for everyone i think just maybe spinner deserves our support because lets be honest, most of the people who are complaining now are exactly the same people who have been complaining for 10 rounds.
He has created a great game back in r1, credits for it. But i dont think anyone should be blind to just take everything for granted and to prise him as the reborn messias. Spinner is just human he does and did alot of mistakes which leaded to the downfall of PA or PAX or whatever. Not him alone just that he is the leader figure.
You must understand the ppl complaining wouldnt do so if they wouldnt care. They do because they DO care and want pa to continue.

Quote:
Yes because im sure there is only three of us who enjoy PAX and appretiate Spinner's efforts to make it an enjoyable and fun game for everyone. Hicks, you are simply worried that the growing domination of "super-powers" on this game is going to faulter because Spinner has altered the game and made it more difficult for the likes of those alliances.
To say it blunt, you are a retard. Its not 3 of you who like the game but maybe its 1000 so ? The break even point for the game to run properly is 4-5k players it could be even 1.2k players liking it and still it would go the way it does.
You failed to understand that the goal of this round was to get NEW players. In r9 we had 4.5k roughly this means the goal was now 4.5k + new players. Instead we have barely 2k, do you see a trend ? I do.
Its not about superpowers not about domination. PaX will die as it is now. There might be a r11 with 1k paid planets but certainly no r12 if nothing big changes. Your idea to spinner changeing the game so everyone likes it or everyone wants it is hillarious and will never happen unless we fire flowers through the universe and the goal is to visit teaparties instead to bash the living **** out of somoene. Every game has a foodchain and a loser. The winner wins and is happy the loser loses and pretends to be happy or finds excuses why he lost thats how it always was and is. That paX is catering now the casual players and makes them feel great is a development whcih is for many different points a joke.
It makes the game boring since you cant achieve anything if you want to do so (its your own choice how much time you put into the game). Without any arrogance or misscredit i can see alot of ppl who have never achieved something in pa or never had the intention of playing hardcore or investing much time into it, like the game and praise it. I myself only login 2-3 times aday and do relatively medicore while in pa i would have done louosy.
So the question is if they are enough to keep the show running in the payment sector and far more importantly such ppl who dont bother investing time and efford oftenly dont put efford into the community and irc friendships which made pa unique in the past.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:17   #20
Chef!
Domestic Diva

You quite simply miss my point.

My point was that players (and community members) should show a little more appretiation toward spinner instead of just slagging him off constantly which seems to be what people enjoy doing on these forums (and pretty much everywere else).

Thankyou for once again re-assuring me that the utter idiots of this forum still exist and are no longer confined to GD.

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:28   #21
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
You quite simply miss my point.

My point was that players (and community members) should show a little more appretiation toward spinner instead of just slagging him off constantly which seems to be what people enjoy doing on these forums (and pretty much everywere else).

Thankyou for once again re-assuring me that the utter idiots of this forum still exist and are no longer confined to GD.
look in the mirror you can see one everyday

Your point was that someone should shutup voicing his opinion.
I dont know which country you come from but these forums advertise democracy and freedom of speech. If you dont like it dont read it
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:32   #22
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
look in the mirror you can see one everyday

Your point was that someone should shutup voicing his opinion.
I dont know which country you come from but these forums advertise democracy and freedom of speech. If you dont like it dont read it
They also allow people to express their opinion of peoples opinions i do believe. I think i can say fairly well that im not an idiot (anymore).

<Chef> recall my fleet?

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 05:10   #23
Grind
aka Inubis

chef, in regards to your many posts:

i said i didn't mind the changes over the rounds, and for the most part, others didn't either.

r4 - private gals. obviously a lot liked this, some didn't, but the player base for this round was huuuge. one of my favorites.

r5 - yes the claim can be made p2p ruined pa. but no having p2p would have ruined it sooner. all though many people didnt like it, they understood why it was put into effect.

r6 - the race concept. i believe a lot took kindly to this idea as well.

so you see, more often than not i think the general pa community overall was content with the various changes over the rounds. this isn't the case anymore. i don't care if spinner made a good game 3 years ago. good for him. if the game was always bad i wouldn't be surprised or angry at these changes, but i recognize it used to be mostly good, and im sure others do as well. now it's awful. thus i complain.

the main problem is that spinner doesn't listen to the community, the people that pay his salary. which is fine, in of itself, but it's not a good way to make a living.

it's actually rather sad.
Round 8 - Inactive/Quit
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 22:51   #24
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
the main problem is that spinner doesn't listen to the community, the people that pay his salary. which is fine, in of itself, but it's not a good way to make a living.
Consider, 99% of the players are not qualified to comment on what's needed. But if you can listen to what they say, understand what lies beneath their problems, and fix it while taking into consideration the whole-game effect, you're sure to make a winner. Noone with any authority in PA has ever tried that tho.

I guess this is what you're saying and I'm agreeing with you.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 02:45   #25
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
There are 2 simple reasons ppl have quit playing planetarion.

1) They've played it til they are bored and now they are doing something else.

2) The game sucks you dry. It involves massive effort to be competitive and frankly it's not a game if you aren't near the top of the foodchain. People have jobs and schol and families they want to enjoy too.

The bottom line is everyone who plays games online has already tried planetarion and 195 of the 200k left before PAX for the reasons above.

Now the purpose of PAX was to get ppl back, to make the game appealing.

1) It's significantly different, ie fresh. People need to think a little now, they can't just stick a fleet into a battle calc and get it all done for them. There is more than 1 way to play. I know people who just play covert accounts who have fun, ever thought of that. Old tactics are out, new tactics are in.

2) It is ostensibly more forgiving for casual players. The fact is more dedicated players get an advantage but it's not as big an advantage as it was historically. Now you can play casually and you will still lose but you are unlikely to get totally wiped out as quick as before. The food chain is still there just it moves more slowly.

Bottom line is the people who are moaning are the absolute hardcore of that 200k who really really like it the way it is. I know plenty of people who like it more than previous rounds.

Anyway if you want to find the 1 person who is most passionate about planetarion and has the most interest in keeping that alive that's Spinner.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote