User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 3 Sep 2003, 19:55   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Do we want the old skins back?

Would anyone like to see the old skins (r7, or r8) brought back to life? As I've still saved on to the original psds it wouldn't be too hard to convert them. Anyone want them back? Of course, they'd have to be approved by the spinner dude - or whoever is in charge nowadays.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:07   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
would prolly make me feel better. All theese new things makes me dizzy

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 23:17   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Round 5 GFX > ***
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 01:10   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to at least have the option of using them, yes.

I honestly can't remember what any of the old skins (r3-r5/6(?)) looked like anyways.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 01:51   #5
kaos
peon

kaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Round 5 GFX > ***
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 13:57   #6
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese

I honestly can't remember what any of the old skins (r3-r5/6(?)) looked like anyways.

You must remember r5? :eek:

rings a bell?

Quote:
Round 5 GFX > ***
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 15:00   #7
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point
Armed with a couple of relevant screen grabs and a few spare hours it should be quite easy to make replica skins, but it's probably worth asking Spinner if he would let us use them before going to all that trouble.

See the skin competition on the forum for more info in skin making and a zip file of parts to get you started.
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:54   #8
Kuener
Autobot

Kuener has a little shameless behaviour in the past
can no one embrace the changes

It always takes a while to get used to the old skins

sheesh
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:10   #9
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Round 5 GFX > ***
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 18:27   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy_r
Armed with a couple of relevant screen
or just image ready and the original photoshop files...

ps. R5 > *
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:18   #11
Mav
Band of Brothers

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Aye R5 gfx > *

I would like to see the old skins back.

NoS Officer, OMG / Adelante Officer, Eclipse Officer, FAnG HC, Mistu, [1up].
Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 22:08   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
y not put in the skins from r1 to r10? would make a long list with all the races, but the ppls wants it
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 23:53   #13
Omnipotent
Eternal Pagan

Omnipotent is an unknown quantity at this point
r3 gfx > r5 gfx > *.* > r10 gfx

Last edited by Omnipotent; 9 Sep 2003 at 18:08.
Omnipotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 02:48   #14
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road
Since we can change skins in the game why not have the old skins in the list if people want them. I know I'd choose the xan skins from the last couple of rounds If I could. The choice now is quite dreary and boring.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 08:38   #15
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
They are adding more skins all the time merlin, we got a bunch of new ones for this last beta
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 11:41   #16
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
they should add the round8 skins that were never added in r8, they pwned.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:47   #17
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
clearly a r3 skin should be included... the lovely grey bars...

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 18:49   #18
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Round 5 GFX > ***
Yes, they did.

Google wins.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 01:59   #19
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road
Well I like the stargate one apart from the obvious copyright infringment from an Arnold movie
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 08:38   #20
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Yes, they did.
You went War in R5??
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 16:18   #21
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultimate Newbie
You went War in R5??
Incase you hadnt noticed, thats not my website (and the planet name doesnt fit with the co-ordinates located below).

I didnt save any shots of Round 5, pity really, we (my gal) did rather well.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:18   #22
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
so adding skins are what they are working on now?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:37   #23
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
so adding skins are what they are working on now?
It's all about priorities.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote