User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Oct 2013, 09:36   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

Coming from CT's point of view, we liked vikings and considered people in there friends.

We did have a war with them caused by high incoming... maybe that wasn't completely intentional by them and maybe we hit them hard too but there is no doubt that there have been failings in the decisions of some with regards to politics.

So we did have the war with them, CT/Spore/ND, but with a lot of work and 2 attempts we brokered a deal to end it. Deal was done as a block and it was made quite clear that the individual alliances in the block would not go and deal individual with vikings until the agreement was over or each alliance was agreed with the way forward.

The purpose of this was we didn't want to leave one of our allies to get raped due to not sticking together.

Fast forward a week to today, the day that the deal will run out... ND has stated its intentions i think that's clear to everyone, I still have to speak properly with spore but from CT's point of view, we are not interested in warring vikings further.

Our feeling is that we have done what we intended with regards to vikings, things are close at the top and they should be left to fight it out with fang. We also don't feel that we need to renew our avoidance with vikings... the avoidance was put in place to cease the hostilities and we will not restart them.

So we would rather there was no avoidance or nap and we see if vikings can avoid starting a new war with us, it will be a case of we will only hit them if they hit us first... I think that is a very fair deal.

So why don't other alliances want vikings to win??

[05:53] <Clouds> I've just been told that you have extended your agreement with FAnG yet you refused to extend your agreement with Vikings. You're basically giving FAnG the easiest win in the history of Planetarion and shit like this ruins the game. I have personally stepped down, going inactive and retiring after the round because I really cba with dickheads like you. Vikings will also be disbanding next round,
[05:53] <Clouds> so enjoy your blocking with even less allys.

crap like this!!!

Yes we extended our agreement with fang, its a very loose avoidance but there was no sense in ending it at that time, we are actually trying to reduce naps/avoidance to go back to gal raiding.

If Vikings spent less time trying to insult people and more time talking/listening then maybe they would get on better with others.

There has been a number of occasions in this round where i have been screaming at the computer "im trying to fcking help you" when they have moaned, complained and bitched, others don't have as much patients as me.

sorry turned into a rant :P

tip though to any future vikings hc, recognize when someone is truly your enemy or when they are just a friend trying to help but treat everyone you deal with with respect.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote