User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 03:25   #1
Balor
Elite Ars Kicking General

Balor is an unknown quantity at this point
To the high command of the smaller alliances

Hello my friends, my enemies, even people who dont think i am competent of anything. I am here to preach. I believe that no matter what happens in the game of Planetarion, there will always be outstanding power blocks that will demolish all that comes their way.

Is this right? Is this fair? Is there any way to stop these power blocks? I think not, not if we cannot come together in a force to resound off the walls of the archives in planetarions great history. Unless the smaller alliances can come together and fight for freedom from these enourmous forces, there is no hope.

It's simple. Anybody with heart, with the willpower to take chances, join with us in the fight to let the lesser alliances have independance from these powers. I am not asking you to merge, or to join our alliance, i am asking you to ally your alliance with ours. I do not care whether you are enourmous or tiny, you can join with us. We can become a fighting force if we can ally.

Let us come together to fight off the greater alliances we have all bowed to in the past.

Balor
High Commander, Deathhead
(to discuss further pm me on irc.netgamers.org, my nick is balor)