User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2005, 00:28   #1
Bowen
Here Comes The Pain!!!!!!

Bowen has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Alliance Startup Advice Beta 2

i know this may sound like a stpid question but does anyone know any websites where i can get hold of an attack bot and a defence bot i'v had a look on http://www.sn33ky.com/attackbot but the website doesnt work anymore

Rnd 3 - 6: Legion
Rnd:12 - 14: Rock
Rnd 20 (Part): Rock
Rnd 24: NewDawn (Winners)
Rnd 25: Rock

Sig reduced cos of moaning lil girls
Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 00:44   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Attack and Defence Bot

Split this from the thread you posted, you didnt need to bump a year old thread.

Anyway your probally struggle to find one. Alliances are normally either very possesive over their tools or the tools are so intergrated into other tool splitting them for public release isnt really possible
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 01:43   #3
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

My best advice would be to use a eggdrop bot.
Its a linux program designed for irc to accept commands it has been proven to be extremely stable , secure & very verstile.
Best thing about a eggdrop is that they are multi platform meaning they will run on linux/unix/mac os & windows.
They can be linked up to a mysql database don't ask me how got no idea. :P
You can find a attack bot script on http://www.eggheads.org/ they might need to be modifed because they are old.
A eggdrop bot is also very handy for acting as a def bot as many scripts are designed to relay information to channels.
But if this is really too much for you then pbot might be of use as I do believe it has a attack bot built into it well it did have in r9.
Any good luck...
Heres a tip the configuration file for eggdrop can be created with a GUI or certain websites :P
But yeah eggdrops are alot better than those stupid buggy mirc bots.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 06:52   #4
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

i had a few copys of his diffrent releases on my HD and i put the newest one i had up so the community could dl it

Click here

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired

Last edited by Doorsdown; 16 May 2005 at 00:50.
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 19:21   #5
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorsdown
i had a few copys of his different releases on my HD and i put the newest one i had up so the community could dl it

Click here
The link is off. Could you please pm me on forums or IRC and send to me? ill host so people can dl. Or just update the link please.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 20:49   #6
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

im currently makeing an attack/defence bot with a few other nifty tools

it will hopefully be ready for next round.

dont know how good it will be tho.
Unread 15 May 2005, 21:48   #7
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy

What are you making it in?

mIRC, TCL, or just a standalone bot?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:43   #8
ANdrode
..comeback kid

ANdrode is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

if you're doing TCL(+mysqltcl), i'm interested in helping.

I have an old TCL attackbot on the inet. It's located at http://alias.student.utwente.nl/~ties/pa/TB/TB2.TCL .
I had a iteration on that one, with multiple people/target, and same mass in different channels.
Try that one.

All comment and code is in dutch, so GL if you don't speak dutch
ANdrode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 00:51   #9
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
The link is off. Could you please pm me on forums or IRC and send to me? ill host so people can dl. Or just update the link please.

nah i fixed i think. i forgot that my uni needes the www if your personal host file isn't configured

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2005, 19:43   #10
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Im doing it in c++
Unread 16 May 2005, 23:39   #11
ANdrode
..comeback kid

Quote:
Im doing it in c++
hmm, a windows program.
Doesn't really fit with the ideas i have for a attackbot that would easily integrate into a website etc, but it is a nice way to make a bot with an easy interface.
Unread 17 May 2005, 07:37   #12
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm, everheard of cgi ? then you can use c++ as backend
Unread 17 May 2005, 21:16   #13
Squishy
Lost

im not making my bot to be integrated with anything else.

its designed for the small alliances bcs can run it and run their attacks. Or the defences when their on duty and then close it down for the next BC to run theirs. I hope to add some other nifty tools as soon as possible

sorrta along the lines of nitinas bot which is very very sexeh
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:03   #14
Bowen
Here Comes The Pain!!!!!!

Bowen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

thank you all for the replys i'm working on the eggdrop idea that virogenesis suggested

Rnd 3 - 6: Legion
Rnd:12 - 14: Rock
Rnd 20 (Part): Rock
Rnd 24: NewDawn (Winners)
Rnd 25: Rock

Sig reduced cos of moaning lil girls
Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 22:06   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

mech > eggdrop, efficiency wise and for all the extra features. can't remember what it's coded in though. It's not so popular, either.
Unread 18 May 2005, 00:27   #16
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
mech > eggdrop, efficiency wise and for all the extra features. can't remember what it's coded in though. It's not so popular, either.
tbh mech is shite, it doesnt have the same oppurtunities as an eggdrop, and is mainly used for war bots... shite...

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2005, 03:30   #17
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANdrode
hmm, a windows program.
Why? He could quite easily make it multi-platform in C++. You know UWorld (P and the rest of the netgamers services package) is written in C++, right?
There isn't a huge need for a GUI anyway. People can easily include a small script file for mIRC or whatever to change bot settings via IRC messages.
Unread 18 May 2005, 10:12   #18
ANdrode
..comeback kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Why? He could quite easily make it multi-platform in C++. You know UWorld (P and the rest of the netgamers services package) is written in C++, right?
There isn't a huge need for a GUI anyway. People can easily include a small script file for mIRC or whatever to change bot settings via IRC messages.
I thought it was a windows program because it was for small alliances and their BC's.
Not big-alliance techies. I don't assume the regular small alliance BC runs linux...

Anyway, i am continuing my tcl/mysqltcl attack bot, and will post it here when it's finished.
Unread 18 May 2005, 17:48   #19
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

I think if all this projects mentioned above got finished would be interesting if PA Team could post info about these tools on PA Portal

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote