User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Feb 2008, 14:22   #51
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fence it to the top!

True story. Rock hits xVx, xVx sends in the flak troops. It's quite humorous really.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 14:45   #52
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

xvx get their lackeys to do a job they aint capable of doing themselves

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 15:06   #53
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I can verify that TGV and Urwins have been flakking for xVx
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 18:14   #54
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The picture I have is:

xVx planet target ROCK for a night (the -10% on sandmans)

ROCK respond by sending some fleets xVx's way, pinning them down to basically zero roidgrowth

xVx wait until they have TGV and Urwins on side then go after ROCK.

Is this correct?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 18:16   #55
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Are Urwins not too busy with their own nd/ct kerfuffle to worry about an alliance down in 7th?

Also slightly surprised xVx bothered to go after them at all considering their only 3 mill off the top spot themselves.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 19:02   #56
badass
=)

badass is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Looks like xvx is gonna fence it to the top! I must say that this endeared strategy is one I love, and that hasn't been preformed properly since NoS round 13. Kudos for xVx for doing it, and I really hope you manage to pull through!

They are showing the universe that you don't need to play this as a war-game to win.
Kargool my man looks like nobody knew you were NoS by not accepting that as a compliment lol.

Too bad NoS is no longer the NoS that was before PAX.
badass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 19:15   #57
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
Are Urwins not too busy with their own nd/ct kerfuffle to worry about an alliance down in 7th?

Also slightly surprised xVx bothered to go after them at all considering their only 3 mill off the top spot themselves.
And are xVx getting targetted by anyone else 'cept ROCK?

if not, well played to Rock, on putting the (previously) number one alliance in the red for a day, despite the distraction that 3 allies hitting you has provided. Damned good job, guys!

I'd still like confirmation on whether I'm right or not though
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 20:41   #58
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
The picture I have is:

xVx planet target ROCK for a night (the -10% on sandmans)

ROCK respond by sending some fleets xVx's way, pinning them down to basically zero roidgrowth

xVx wait until they have TGV and Urwins on side then go after ROCK.

Is this correct?
thats pretty close although im sure that ct and nd have been hitting xvx as well so rock cant take all the credit

ps you should change your name to hammer cus you certainly hit the nail right there

-Rommel
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 21:19   #59
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
thats pretty close although im sure that ct and nd have been hitting xvx as well so rock cant take all the credit
My friends tell me that ND has been purely hitting urwins for the past few nights. If CT have too, then congrats are definitely in order for Rock. They've showed balls and managed to make a dent in a much bigger alliance.
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 22:31   #60
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

ND and CT have been hitting urwins every night for the last 3-4 days, after a 3 day break we had 3-4 days b4 that. As far as Urwins HC is concerned the chances of us winning the round are minimal at best. ND seems to think we have 80 players (20 out of tag) which is amusing so thus see us as a threat still.

Whilst CT and ND aren't my favourite alliances, their coordination on attacks has been quite impressive this round.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 22:40   #61
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hey guys Ascendancy have enough out of tag score to get them to #1!!! hit them!!!
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 22:43   #62
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
My friends tell me that ND has been purely hitting urwins for the past few nights. If CT have too, then congrats are definitely in order for Rock. They've showed balls and managed to make a dent in a much bigger alliance.
well its better to not try claim all the credit , i know ct and nd were hitting xvx a few nights ago so thats why i included them

i hope xvx like our new gal pics

-Rommel
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 00:23   #63
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Balls of steel m8

Anywayz, kinda sad that the #3 alliance that used to be #1 needs flak to deal with the #7 alliance

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 00:53   #64
stoney_elmo
Strunken Doner

stoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the roughstoney_elmo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Balls of steel m8

Anywayz, kinda sad that the #3 alliance that used to be #1 needs flak to deal with the #7 alliance

I agree, on both statements
but tbh, a nice li'l war is good for general excitement, is it not?

Tides of Fire
Official Mascot

|Deathbringers| - |Destiny| - |DLR| -|InSomnia FTW| - |ROCK| - |EvOlution|
stoney_elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 01:10   #65
MikeB
i love ROCK

MikeB will become famous soon enoughMikeB will become famous soon enough

i like the fact that this is cus xVx ptargeted us (afaik?).. and so we started hitting them back.

i dont know if they thought we would be easy roids or what, but its good to see them being proved wrong. hehe. they have more to lose than we do at the moment..

(p.s. ty to the people posting in support of ROCK)
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 02:39   #66
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB
(p.s. ty to the people posting in support of ROCK)
I hope you guys can stick in there. Today was ugly, but you're going to be horrible targets that xVx won't want to hit soon enough... if you don't give up you'll be able to get yourselves some nice revenge.

I don't dislike xVx, but I'm definitely on ROCK's side in this. Most of us have a soft spot for the underdog.
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 06:44   #67
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker

I can verify that HellKicker is absolutely clueless.
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 07:08   #68
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can verify that HellKicker is absolutely clueless.
I can verify that HellKicker has much more credibility on these forums than Kargool.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 08:12   #69
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirikk
I can verify that HellKicker has much more credibility on these forums than Kargool.
Well, him actually leaving out that I tried to warn him about the coming carnage tuesday night, then he actually drags us into this so called joint attack on his alliance is at best an attempt to justify a all out hit on the alliance ranked 1 position lower than his own.
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 09:01   #70
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
I can verify you are wrong.
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 09:26   #71
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, him actually leaving out that I tried to warn him about the coming carnage tuesday night, then he actually drags us into this so called joint attack on his alliance is at best an attempt to justify a all out hit on the alliance ranked 1 position lower than his own.
I can verify that we (Rock) don't give a shit about TGV and where they are in the rankings. The only thing that means something to us is making sure xVx doesn't finish #1. Even if that means letting TGV pass us...

Atleast we're trying to make a difference in this round compared to other allies just sitting back doing nothing that actually affects anything

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 10:17   #72
Ghostwkd

Ghostwkd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
is at best an attempt to justify a all out hit on the alliance ranked 1 position lower than his own.
If we were actively hitting TGV as our main target then i'd understand how you could make such a claim...
Ghostwkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 13:14   #73
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwkd
If we were actively hitting TGV as our main target then i'd understand how you could make such a claim...

Well, my claim was just as unfounded as HellKickers so I guess I proved my point.
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 15:05   #74
Ghostwkd

Ghostwkd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well, my claim was just as unfounded as HellKickers so I guess I proved my point.
Hardly unfounded when inc logs show who exactly has been sending hostile fleets our way

however without knowing the specifics on that matter not really going to speculate much

but i know that P targetting xVx is hardly making the most of "an attempt to justify a all out hit on the alliance ranked 1 position lower than his own"

Obviously if that was the case we would be hitting TGV all out not xVx
Ghostwkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 18:15   #75
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
careful what you wish for you just might get it
if i remember correctly , last time ROCK p-targetted TGV you came to us and begged us to stop and give TGV a nap .

ps how's gordon ramsey these days i hear your a big fan

-Rommel
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 18:51   #76
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I have to say this is somewhat a disappointing statement.
We have had TGV / xVx / Urwins incomings for a few days now.

As far as I know, and I know quite a bit about who we are attacking, we've only sent about 20% of our forces in TGV's general direction, mostly to flak for our main attacks. If this "all out attack", as you call it, impressed you so much you are trying to play a victim here, I can imagine why you are merely flakking present time.

But people, lets make war and be merry. So far I think it's fair to say that HK made this round a lot more interesting for everybody. xVx deserve it for what they've done. Other alliances that wanna help them or do the opposite, hell, we don't really care so much. Throw more alliances at us. It doesn't matter much to us. We're gonna ROCK xVx! No growth for them for, hmm, 4 nights now? If we have anything to say about it, it will be more.

Its the upside of not playing for a position, but for a good, competitive game.
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:26   #77
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I hope you guys can stick in there. Today was ugly, but you're going to be horrible targets that xVx won't want to hit soon enough... if you don't give up you'll be able to get yourselves some nice revenge.

I don't dislike xVx, but I'm definitely on ROCK's side in this. Most of us have a soft spot for the underdog.
dont you just love gates propaganda, i mean kudos man i missed stuff like this thanks for posting again! xx
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:39   #78
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
dont you just love gates propaganda, i mean kudos man i missed stuff like this thanks for posting again! xx
I was right. Rock got a quiet night! Unless someone else targetted xVx today, they managed to put a dent in xvx. Again.

Xx
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:47   #79
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was going to point out Gate's agenda but I was enjoying the posts too much. Friends in ND indeed you sneaky little devil!
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 22:18   #80
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

oh you can be sure we dont need any propaganda from anyone to inspire us to continue hitting xvx

-Rommel
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 22:40   #81
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol its so amusing.. again what has Rock gained with this hitting ? btw someone not important mentioned above that ROCK will do everything to make this round intresting to keep uber BIG xVx not winning .. LOL

also one more thing.. someone else who is also not very important mentioned something above that they hit xVx for what they have done.. ehm.. what have they done ?
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 22:59   #82
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon
also one more thing.. someone else who is also not very important mentioned something above that they hit xVx for what they have done.. ehm.. what have they done ?
Planet targetting us unprovoced by us in the hope to gain easy roids and that we would be scared to hit xVx back?

Unread 22 Feb 2008, 01:47   #83
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Planet targetting us unprovoced by us in the hope to gain easy roids and that we would be scared to hit xVx back?
Err - I'd like to see your definition of unprovoked...
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 02:21   #84
MikeB
i love ROCK

we were doing gal raids.. and then xVx ptargeted us.. so we decided to do the same..

sure there may have been xvx in the gals, but thats cus they were fatties
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 04:08   #85
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB
we were doing gal raids.. and then xVx ptargeted us.. so we decided to do the same..

sure there may have been xvx in the gals, but thats cus they were fatties
Well deserved ptargeting after 9 of 10 most hostile planets been Rock (in the week before) and Rock incomings increasing by 400%. Still wondering for who you flaked...
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 04:25   #86
MikeB
i love ROCK

so am i! (because the answer is noone) lol.

enjoy not winning x

edit: just to point out ; we were only doing gal raids
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 07:04   #87
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
Well deserved ptargeting after 9 of 10 most hostile planets been Rock (in the week before) and Rock incomings increasing by 400%. Still wondering for who you flaked...
Couldn't have been that you were the fattest targets in the universe. Nuh uh. Never. Had to be a conspiracy against you, right? Right . . .
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 08:28   #88
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Couldn't have been that you were the fattest targets in the universe. Nuh uh. Never. Had to be a conspiracy against you, right? Right . . .
This sounds familiar..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 10:03   #89
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwkd
Hardly unfounded when inc logs show who exactly has been sending hostile fleets our way

however without knowing the specifics on that matter not really going to speculate much

but i know that P targetting xVx is hardly making the most of "an attempt to justify a all out hit on the alliance ranked 1 position lower than his own"

Obviously if that was the case we would be hitting TGV all out not xVx
Rank Alliance Status Known Members
7 ROCK neutral 20 60

I don't usually do this much, but here you go, our known ROCK co-ordinates.

Now, if we were p targeting you as so you claim, you must have some pretty filled ROCK galaxies out there.

TGV flaks for nobody, and never will.
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 10:11   #90
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Well, considering most other allies (CT, ND, Urwins) were fighting wars and leaving you guys alone then i don't find it suprising at all that we were the most hostile, considering you had almost no incs to worry about except some galraids that happened to target your planets.

Just admit it, Rock was kinda fat and you thought we were easy roids. That we'd just hand em to you without putting up a fight for it.
That kinda didn't go as planned didn't it?

Unread 22 Feb 2008, 10:17   #91
Marka
xVx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
This argument must be on of the dumbest I ever heard on PA boards. Only one alliance noticing fat planets....lol
Anyway - with xVx being traditionally way outnumberd on AD - no point in trying to continue here.
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 10:21   #92
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
This argument must be on of the dumbest I ever heard on PA boards. Only one alliance noticing fat planets....lol
Anyway - with xVx being traditionally way outnumberd on AD - no point in trying to continue here.
Well, with the last part of your statement im pretty sure you just beat your own argument as the dumbest i've seen on AD.
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 10:22   #93
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Just admit it, Rock was kinda fat and you thought we were easy roids. That we'd just hand em to you without putting up a fight for it.
That kinda didn't go as planned didn't it?
From what I've gathered the plan was to hit all of ND's flak alliances then work their way upwards.
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 10:33   #94
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Actually there is a slightly longer story to tell here. If you don't know what I'm talking about I suggest you ask some members of xvx HC. I don't think xvx did this altogether, but a few people were so kind to mess it up for the rest of them. And now, it seems the whole alliance must pay. It was somewhat of a personal battle. Not for own gain, but for xvx's loss. Well, maybe we were just looking for some fun too.

I am not at liberty to discuss things more in detail, perhaps you will hear, perhaps not, for now lets just stick to what everybody can clearly see: ROCK is hitting xvx and not doing such a bad job so far. At least we can all agree on that As far as I know, this has been a fun round.
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 11:11   #95
Machado
Seraphim

Aaaaand thats another spot
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 12:07   #96
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You said it yourself, Rock incomings increased, but no other alliances were particularly hostile to you. To me, this spells out that they weren't flakking for anyone. But then I apply this strange thing called logic.

Quote:
lol its so amusing.. again what has Rock gained with this hitting ? btw someone not important mentioned above that ROCK will do everything to make this round intresting to keep uber BIG xVx not winning .. LOL

You can just smell the butthurt, can't you
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 13:18   #97
Gate
;D!

I like the Rock galbanners. It would be great to see more such patriotic stuff going on.

But I suppose it's difficult with the diversity of alliances within gals nowadays...
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 13:20   #98
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

hehe not really .. im glad there aint any exi or 1up style round ends where top1 is away with freaking tens of millions in score and is clear that they wont b taken down by anyone.. still decent chance for all in top 3 to end in 1st place so im quite glad actually.. cant understand why is it always talked about ROck winning this war against xvx here? i mean clearly everyone should b aware of the fact that they never "conquered" xvx alone heh, so why talking that rock came, saw, took, won, etc ? ;`)

edit: not really was reply to mzyxptlk
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 13:37   #99
Bowen
Here Comes The Pain!!!!!!

Bowen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ok who actually cares who hit who first for what ever reason its a war game and when theres wars it makes for an interesting round just get on with it

Rnd 3 - 6: Legion
Rnd:12 - 14: Rock
Rnd 20 (Part): Rock
Rnd 24: NewDawn (Winners)
Rnd 25: Rock

Sig reduced cos of moaning lil girls
Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 14:07   #100
Machado
Seraphim

Quote:
cant understand why is it always talked about ROck winning this war against xvx here? i mean clearly everyone should b aware of the fact that they never "conquered" xvx alone heh, so why talking that rock came, saw, took, won, etc ? ;`)
Well, I don't think ROCK ever claimed we've done it all alone. If we have, that would indeed be in error. This isn't a one on one war and I think both sides are hitting each other hard and taking a fair share of losses and victories.

I think that due our low average score and size, our part in this fight is noticed more, and then there's the fact we've been the only alliance (as far as we know) hitting xvx on some nights and stopping their growth or even stealing more.

We owe a lot to other alliances, naturally, and we won't deny that. If it was just xvx vs ROCK without interference we'd be in more difficult weather than we are now. But its not just ROCK and not just xvx, but still, a lot is, and that gives ROCK something to be proud of, I think If anything, its giving us pebbles a lot of fun.